Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Hema...mai aa gayi..

Awesome post ...Abhay-Haseena scene was superb...Abhay was saying like a little boy...mummy mujhe jana hai..just like muumy mjuhe chocolate chaiye... 🀣

.Actually I am confused after reading all the articles...just want AbhIya together...😍

But if Abhay will erase Piya's memory related to Sid then she will forget this confession and after confession time too na...😭 But positive side is that we'll get another super duper confession scene, may be real wala no more nautanki from Abhay..🀣

Hey rumiπŸ€—..I so get shocked with the way..we think so much alike yaar.😲.seriously yaar.πŸ˜›.GOD I was also thinking to mention that ki ABHAY was acting like a baby boy asking for his fav toy..na..awww,,cho chweet it was.."!!πŸ˜†Hum despo abhiya maniacs toh same rahenge na...I too am so excited about future track..as we may get all new ABHIAy moments & this time teh confession better be LONG & FULL ON ..without any secrets & any other majbooris..yaar..BINDAS LOVE CONFESSION HONA CHAHIYE..!!😳
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey rumiπŸ€—..I so get shocked with the way..we think so much alike yaar.😲.seriously yaar.πŸ˜›.GOD I was also thinking to mention that ki ABHAY was acting like a baby boy asking for his fav toy..na..awww,,cho chweet it was.."!!πŸ˜†Hum despo abhiya maniacs toh same rahenge na...I too am so excited about future track..as we may get all new ABHIAy moments & this time teh confession better be LONG & FULL ON ..without any secrets & any other majbooris..yaar..BINDAS LOVE CONFESSION HONA CHAHIYE..!!😳

Exactly..we all are AbhIya lovers na...will think also the same...can't imagine a single day without AbhIya now...πŸ˜ƒ 

Wish Abhay will also forget his favorite dialogues too (Don't want to mention them now..kahi yaad aayae toh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† )

I've started imagining AbhIya future story now...haayyyeee mai toh lala land mai hoon...☺️

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rumi-

Exactly..we all are AbhIya lovers na...will think also the same...can't imagine a single day without AbhIya now...πŸ˜ƒ 

Wish Abhay will also forget his favorite dialogues too (Don't want to mention them now..kahi yaad aayae toh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† )

I've started imagining AbhIya future story now...haayyyeee mai toh lala land mai hoon...☺️

@BOLD...RUMI..!!.YOU NEVER FAIL TO CRACK ME UP YAAROFLR..THAT SENTENCE WAS JUST ROFLROFL..AND ME TOO IN LAALAA LAND WITH YOU DONT WORRY..!!Embarrassed
Rumi007 thumbnail

@BOLD...RUMI..!!.YOU NEVER FAIL TO CRACK ME UP YAA🀣R..THAT SENTENCE WAS JUST 🀣🀣..AND ME TOO IN LAALAA LAND WITH YOU DONT WORRY..!!😳

Chalo issi baat pe ek jhappi ho jaye...πŸ€—

BTW don't forget to reserve hospital bed for us...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
"rumi..permanently booked hai dont worry..!!AND THANK YOUSO MUCH FOR THAT JADOO KI JHAPPI..yaarTake from me tooπŸ€—
Rumi007 thumbnail

"rumi..permanently booked hai dont worry..!!AND THANK YOUSO MUCH FOR THAT JADOO KI JHAPPI..yaarTake from me tooπŸ€—

Thank you πŸ€—  thank you  πŸ€—  thank you.   πŸ€—

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
AbhiYa 're Drugs , I'm AddiCted to 'em ..! πŸ€ͺ
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the way he said to him mom : i'll not forgivr u for this & then jumped out of car🀣🀣🀣🀣

really there is no 1 mad in Abhay like ABhay &thats why we love him 
rt8 Hema...
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

i loved the way he said to him mom : i'll not forgivr u for this & then jumped out of car🀣 🀣🀣🀣

really there is no 1 mad in Abhay like ABhay &thats why we love him 
rt8 Hema...

Honestly boloo Kausiki, I was waiting for Abhay to jump out of the car...but then thought may be he will follow Haseena and just looked out of TV for few seconds..and my lil bro said Abhay jumped... 🀣

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely Post Daring. What Abhay Is Going To Do What To Pia Wipe Of Her Memories????? Why???