Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally , cmpletely LOVD 2day's epi..it was a powerful 1..d way abhaypiya connectd 2day thru their telepathy was superlike..and i lvd d fct dat, evn wen abhay learnd abt metz, he didnt get xcitd abt metz being alive or watevr..he was only concernd abt pia..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Radhajee

๐Ÿ‘

twist per twist...maza ahhh gaya...๐Ÿ‘

sahi kaha princess๐Ÿ˜Š, aaj bahut mazaa aaya there were nice twists today unlike yesterday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

sahi kaha princess๐Ÿ˜Š, aaj bahut mazaa aaya there were nice twists today unlike yesterday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yaar kal..when T was making a film with her cell..and suddenly sid popped up..I screamed t that time.. ๐Ÿ˜†..and then sid was singing songs when putting pia in coffin ๐Ÿ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh God awesome post.U r true rockstar.I simply luved it.Abhiya r soulmates no one can separate thm
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww hima beautifully written as usaul...love ur post nd so loved dat scene of abhiya interaction...

cant wirte much bcz examz going to start so hv to study alot...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hey r u sure that abhay is indeed going to erase piya's memory coz another article says that he will be frozen in snow after killing Sid, so how and when will he erase Piya's memory. I dont understand. But I just dont want abhiya searation even for a day and I so so loved d fact that e1 when piya said that maithali is with misha and panchi, abhay still wntd to go only to piya and not go looking for maithali. this makes me hopeful that subconsciously he has realised that he now loves piya and piya only and maithali  no longer holds a place in her heart; even though consciously he refuses to accept this fact.

Yes dear I am very sure because it is from another relaible source article..I think it i sstill aroudn in secodn page..of our Forum..have a look..AND I AM WITH YOU..ME TOO DONT WANT ANY SEPERATION..but still I get some KICK.. when I think of the way in which ABHAY sacrifices his everything..for PIYA..HER HAPPINESS & WELL BEING..OH WHAT LOVE YAAR..Simply awesome..situation which di dnot happen in TVD nor in Twilight or any vampire stuff till date..its a unique concept..Agreed we are back to sqauare one..BUT square one se nayi shuruvat hogi..naya naya pyaar ..lekin wohi do ..JAANE SE BHI ZYAADA PYAAR KARNEWALA..Awww..isse accha aur kya chahiye yaar...JUSR SIT BACK & RELAX..!!!And yeah TOTALLY ..Abhay has realised HIS LIFE IS PIYA..and he proved it when eh came to knwo about Metz..he was shocked..buT HIS THOUGHTS & CONCERNS WERE STILL PIYA..see..it was such a involuntary function ..na..so sweet..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awww hima beautifully written as usaul...love ur post nd so loved dat scene of abhiya interaction...

cant wirte much bcz examz going to start so hv to study alot...

HEY RIDDHU..I am so missing you yaar ๐Ÿค—..BUT GOD BLESS YOU dear..DONT WORRY..This time never waits na..jaldhi khatam bhi hoga & you will eb with me & our ABHIYA madness..!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Abhay has seriously fallen in love with piya..and after hearing metz's return he only thought of piya..awsum post hema..

Thank you so much Anurag..your words always console me & give me a feeling that I am right..Thank you๐Ÿค— ..& love ya..GOD BLESS..!!Thank you for being there..with me & mt ABHIYA madness..!!๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
[QUOTE=Cute.Sadaf]Hatts off to my Cuttieee Abhay .. He made my Night and Dreams today .. ๐Ÿค—
The way he was tryin' and listenin' to Piya was so affeCtionate , even by knowin' that Metz is alive he wasn't astonished muCh, but he was bothered and shakin' to resCue piya , Really Abhay truely loves Piya with heart and soul .. Ahh , Abhays expressions was meltin' me , I'm relieved that no one comes in between AbhiYa .. they 're exactly made fo' each Other .. None can fall 'em apart .. They 're TWO BOdies in on soul .. Abhays Love is immortal fo' Piya .. I just want that Metz reality must be confront to Abhay , so that he can't walk more with the burden of Metz Lovee which is just a milead ..

These Lines are For AbhiYa -

I LOVE YOU and its more than affeCtion
Our Love will have it till last
You're my Power
You're my Light
You gave a Ray of Hope in my Life
You Keep my heart warm
Promise that we'll never be apart

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

[/QUOTE

Awww..so true dear..I so love the fact that THEY ARE LIKE two bodies with one soul..as you have said..It really drives me crazy to imagien teh love that ABHAY & PIYA feel for each other ..it seriously is ADDICTIVE..yaar..๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ah hema wonderful post, i soso loved that telepathy talk between abhiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

best part of todays episode, and yahoo, abahy also knows abt maithli๐Ÿ˜Š
i dont waana cry and mope over what we have lost, i am looking at the future, hopefully we will get awesome moments , lets be positive,

Aw..ANMOL..the ever happy go lucky person ..I have coem across..in this forum..You really makes me feel that positivity which I always have in you..!! God Bless & please remain the same..!!Thanx for being there ..buddy..It means a lot..heavenly ... when your friends share you thoughts alike..!!๐Ÿค— That is why I like boys๐Ÿ˜‰ ..always cool..dont take anything so serious..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›