Aww..The way he was Pleading his MOM..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aw..It was really touching & sad the way Abhay was pleading his mom to go back..RIGHT NOW..Mom..Please Piya needs me..he says..and in such distress filled voice..awww..It was really heart churning..mannn..Ufff..!!
Ahhh..in whatever Spell he is in..Haseena is baffled..ABhay comes out Woth Piya's voice..such is the intensity of his madness to PIYA & that MAdness IS LOVE..LOVE IS CRAZY..it makes us do what not..and that is what Abhay showed us today..He is just not bothered whether he will be killed or whatever..HE JUST NEEDS TO BE THERE..NEXT TO PIYA..that is his main GOAL for now..HE is so confident that HE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO HARM PIYA..He Lives for that..To make sure Piya is happy & safe..& that is all what he wants..OH..Can you see any lover like this..who dosent want anything inreturn from Piya all he wants is her safety & her happiness..BUT ABHAY..Dont you realise SHE ONLY NEEDS YOU..NOT ANYTHING...else..see even in that ..HORRIBLE COFFIN..she BELIVES that YOU WILL COME FOR HER..& she talks to you from her mind..see she is so intelligent..πŸ‘..She knows you in & out...but yeah recently she was angry with you but she had every right to be so ..because she loves you SO MUCH ..beyond any description..!!
I so so so loved the way they were connecting to each other by thoughts..and SO loved the wayhe said to Haseena..MOM..Piya needs me..I can read her mind you know that..she says Mythili is there..😲..I need to go there..GOD even in that situation he is shocked to learn about Mythili..BUT EVEN haseena doubted ..as to what is Piya saying..BUT NOT ABHAY..See he just Belives her..AND I SO SO SO LOVE HIM FOR THAT..not even for a sec did he think otherwise..I so love him for that..!!πŸ€—

And the best part was when Sid was trying to stop piya by reaching to Abhay by thoughts & pulls her mouth sticker..she so proudly &fearlessly say..MY HERO IS ON THE WAY..I have already told him about you..Ahhh I so enjoyed that DIE HARD BELIEF SHE HAS ON ABHAY..!! IT WAS TO DIE FOR..PIYA love you so much..& then she says.. go to hell  to sid !!And Sid was awesome when he replied he was already in hellπŸ˜†..I SO LOVE THAT SHERNI in PIYA rises when she defends ABHAY everytime..in every situation..!!!

And I was getting equally restless like ABHAY when he was requesting Haseena to go back & she was hellbent on reaching with chand..But I also felt Abhays frustration & pain..when he finally thought enough is enough & before jumping out of that car..he said those words.."I shall never forgive you for this Mom.."..awww..that hurt Haseena😳 ...but she knew she tested him too much..😳..And I totally justify what Abhay was feeling when he said that..πŸ€—

Inetresting..very inetresting..Tomorrow..How will Mythili escape that old man...and that gadget was like πŸ˜†..but ..werewolf...they dint show maybe they were not ready with the actor..No probs..BUT I AM TOO EXCITED with this idea..of ABHAY taking out memory of his from PIYA..GOSH WHAT A PAINFUL SITUATION THAT WOULD BE FOR HIM..AND all of us..HE IS SACRIFISING WHAT BELONGS TO HIM..just to make sure Piya is happy & safe..Ahhh..it will be one wonderful journey again..& ABhay will be again surprised that PIYA..WILL GO NO WHERE BUT COME TO HIM..LIKE A MAGNET..SHE & HE ARE MEANT TO BE..!!

AND FRIENDS..please vote on chaskameter & comment onfanpages please..WE NEED TO SPEED UP..Yaar..!!

AND dedication for tonight..from Piay to Abhay..!!
Aa jaa re
aa jaa re, ab meraa dil pukaaraa
ro ro ke Gam bhii haaraa
badanaam naa ho pyaar meraa
aa jaa re

ho o o ghabaraaye haay ye dil -

maut merii taraf aane lagii
jaan terii taraf jaane lagii
bol shaam-e-judaaI kyaa kare -
aas milane kii ta.Dapaane lagii
aa jaa re ...
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am speechless..truly i think this is your most amazing post..till now that is..πŸ˜† πŸ‘ thanks hema...for keeping this positive spirit even in times of jeopardy..when the fate of abhiya is uncertain...but hey..who are we to interefere with destiny...or CV's mind...πŸ˜† and yes..i followed your advice..and started commenting on the TB articles and actors profiles..it isn't that bad after all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›okay..i said a lot for someone who's speechless..πŸ˜† keep up the abhiya spirit!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey r u sure that abhay is indeed going to erase piya's memory coz another article says that he will be frozen in snow after killing Sid, so how and when will he erase Piya's memory. I dont understand. But I just dont want abhiya searation even for a day and I so so loved d fact that e1 when piya said that maithali is with misha and panchi, abhay still wntd to go only to piya and not go looking for maithali. this makes me hopeful that subconsciously he has realised that he now loves piya and piya only and maithali  no longer holds a place in her heart; even though consciously he refuses to accept this fact.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay has seriously fallen in love with piya..and after hearing metz's return he only thought of piya..awsum post hema..
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hatts off to my Cuttieee Abhay .. He made my Night and Dreams today .. πŸ€—
The way he was tryin' and listenin' to Piya was so affeCtionate , even by knowin' that Metz is alive he wasn't astonished muCh, but he was bothered and shakin' to resCue piya , Really Abhay truely loves Piya with heart and soul .. Ahh , Abhays expressions was meltin' me , I'm relieved that no one comes in between AbhiYa .. they 're exactly made fo' each Other .. None can fall 'em apart .. They 're TWO BOdies in on soul .. Abhays Love is immortal fo' Piya .. I just want that Metz reality must be confront to Abhay , so that he can't walk more with the burden of Metz Lovee which is just a milead ..

These Lines are For AbhiYa -

I LOVE YOU and its more than affeCtion
Our Love will have it till last
You're my Power
You're my Light
You gave a Ray of Hope in my Life
You Keep my heart warm
Promise that we'll never be apart

Luv AbhiYa Fo'ever <3

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

i am speechless..truly i think this is your most amazing post..till now that is..πŸ˜† πŸ‘ thanks hema...for keeping this positive spirit even in times of jeopardy..when the fate of abhiya is uncertain...but hey..who are we to interefere with destiny...or CV's mind...πŸ˜† and yes..i followed your advice..and started commenting on the TB articles and actors profiles..it isn't that bad after all..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›okay..i said a lot for someone who's speechless..πŸ˜† keep up the abhiya spirit!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Awww..You really made me SPEECHLESS with your words Meghzu..!! I swear..GOSHam I worth it..is teh question always that arises ..but I must tell you IT MAKES ME FEEL ..LIEKI RUEL TEH WORLD..when you all sweetus ..get so generous with words for me..& my Madness..!!GOD BLESS YOU ..India-forums..& ABHIYA..& PKYEK..πŸ€—
And will come back aftersome time..to answer everyoen else..darlings gOTTA GO RIGHT NOW..!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ah hema wonderful post, i soso loved that telepathy talk between abhiyaπŸ˜ƒ

best part of todays episode, and yahoo, abahy also knows abt maithli😊
i dont waana cry and mope over what we have lost, i am looking at the future, hopefully we will get awesome moments , lets be positive,
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the scene a lot. But erasing memory cant digest it. Is show me kitna bhi twist kyun na aye kahani age hi nahin badti. Ghoom phirke wahi jagah aa jati hai jahan se shuru huyi thi. Again hate me hate me track. Again separation. I thought that now there will be full on abhiya romance as there will be no secrets between them. But I was wrong. It's like banging ur head on the wall. It's bhulbhulaiya jahan se shoru hui wahi pe ghoom phir ke aa gayi.😑
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: intruderfast

ah hema wonderful post, i soso loved that telepathy talk between abhiyaπŸ˜ƒ

best part of todays episode, and yahoo, abahy also knows abt maithli😊
i dont waana cry and mope over what we have lost, i am looking at the future, hopefully we will get awesome moments , lets be positive,

twist per twist...maza ahhh gaya...πŸ‘
lol Hema i thought u made a topic on Abhay and Haseena today instead of Abhiya...but i was wrong 🀣
Haseena cares for Abhay more than Chand, i m shocked
and i m confused abt what track will b get to see post-leap
maybe Piya-Abhay-Metz love triangle as the article said...but Abhay wont mistake Metz for Piya as he already knows Metz is back πŸ˜†
though i had waited forever to see Abhay-Sid fight πŸ˜† but Sid getting killed by Abhay is worst part 😭...why it has to b Abhay? why cant it b Metz? 😭

Werewolves will fight with Sid and Vampire Superior will fight with Abhay...what teams!...awesome πŸ‘