Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree ... this is a lame reason for a divorce...and the article saying DS will leave is fishy.. why would DS leave...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, calm down..think practically..no couple goes thru' divorce because of baby... i do not believe this article..aise hazaaron articles aa chuke hain CCBM ke bare mein joki true nahin hue..so why this??? NiVren love is not that shallow that it will disappear because of this reason.. And why DS will leave the house????

Anju right Why should DS leave the house, AM sure this will never happen,  How can VIren, Sid and all others allow DS leave the house,  this is not true,
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is ok
KaranWkiDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG now what new twist is this??? I agree with Anju this is a lame reason to leave the house and further more why would DS leave his own house and where will he go. If this was true then there should some segment or news on SP's Edited by crazynivren - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wont beleive this article...aise hazarron ate hainπŸ˜† and why on earth DS will leave..and in the first place why Viren will divorce her...ek baar divorce ki baat ane se dobara nahi ayegi
makaladla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this article i have seen in danik bhaskar db star but im unable to get the link of that articleon the net
😭
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Resham..ek baar divorce dikha chuke hain...why again? And no husband wife gets divorce because of this idiotic reason - not giving attention...bakwaas.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ohh db article..then toh wont believe it at all...πŸ˜†
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
which publication of Dainik Bhaskar - rajastha, haryana, delhi etc...? which one
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
we had that April 15 news in hindustan times i think and was not true...so can we believe this