viren will give divorce to nivedita

Posted: 12 years ago
today in my news paper i read an article about CCBM divorce that viren will give divorce to nivedita by this month as she is not devoting time to him😭..and dada ji will also leave home with nivedita...😭😭

there will be a new entry opposite viren ...she will be the college frnd of viren ...!!!and first story will go on track of divya's brother...!!!😊
Edited by makaladla - 12 years ago
How can the family allow DS to leave the home, 
Agar bacchon ki wajah se divorce hone lage to puri duniya divorcees se bhari hogi... Babies bring couple closer..Yes initially it is tough and everybody goes thru' this phase. Nobody gets divorce because of this..
And the reason 4 this divorce is giving more attention to the baby????
Okay this is lame
Omg I'm shocked.it is not that bad that viren should divorce niviEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
i agree Anju...plus Why would DS leave home? Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
I dont think this is true article, 
omg omg omg!!!!!! wats ur source?!??!

urghhh i could totally shoot da CTs ðŸ˜¡
Girls, calm down..think practically..no couple goes thru' divorce because of baby... i do not believe this article..aise hazaaron articles aa chuke hain CCBM ke bare mein joki true nahin hue..so why this??? NiVren love is not that shallow that it will disappear because of this reason.. And why DS will leave the house????
Omg what is happening... Are you sure this is true. I don't think CTs are so mad to give us such a lame track. I don't know what is happening. Can you tell us the name of the newspaper?????