Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

17th May - Sirf Tere Liye Laya Hoon (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by shalini92

@lennie: yea. i agree with you 100%. but that is not making me anymore happier. Cry i am so upset! like, the entire show is now in a turmoil. why aren't the creatives trying to solve one issue at the time? its exhausting for us viewers you know. Unhappy

I know its frustrating but it is necessary for drama. touche!

blah. the only lovely part in today's episode when kesar sooo sweetly gave her the chunar... i hope star plus comes up with a total sappy romance story for me.. i can't handle so many emotions.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

To be honest i don't think it's very far till the day Kesar might explode i have a feeling he will EXPLODE AND SAY TO GULAAL "I KNOW EVERYTHING AND SO DO YOU and after all Dushyants done you do all this for him WHY IS HE SO SPECIAL TO YOU"

^ I would definetly would want to see Gulaal's face when she finds out. Poor Kesar isn't getting ANY peace at all it's either always TALLI TALLI TALLI or Gulaal talking about Talli or Gulaal doing SOMETHING DUMB as dedicating Vasant's murderer with an honourable award. What's wrong with this woman. 
I do see Kesar one day exploding and also laying down his feelings clearly to Gulaal, and the way Kesar is he will do like its his right to do so and make her aware of it and so on

He wont like Dushyant being anywhere near Gulaal

Gulaal only said D's name coz he has looked after the village and so on, in MB's place at times, this was mentioned when the leap took place

shk281

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I know everyone will be really irritated with Gulaal today and I am a bit too but at the same time, a part of me found it amusing because she was so shaken.ROFL She couldn't find the right words and it was just coming out all gibberish. My reaction was similar to Kesars i.e. What are you trying to say?!

As I said in the other post, if Gulaal continues giving Talli false hopes then it really will just look bad on her. Till now she genuinely thought Kesar may like Talli but today he clearly said he DOES NOT CARE about what she likes. That should ring a lot of alarm bells in Gulaal's head!

Its about time she was shaken and its only the start i feel seeing her like this, of all things Kesar will do lol

I would also have the same reaction as Kesar, like WTH  - i brought if for you and so on, your special to me, how did Talli come in between LOL

I agree with you, Gulaal now needs to do less of her encouraging Talli and so on, but i do feel Gulaal will slightly push them in a way together

shk281

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
LennieBig smile how do you manage such beautiful post in such short time...I take so long to write whole some mumbo jumbosLOL
"For a moment i thought we had a Kesar-Gulaal tension moment judging by what happened yesterday, with that one sentence - 10 saal... but then we see the small smiles on their faces"

You are so bang on!! Even I thought that the tension will be there...and for a moment it was  I guess...but then Gulaal smiled a litlle and our Kesauda gets all happy sappyLOL
and you are right..he was so proud na when Motabha was addressing Gulaal and when he announced her name..and Gulaal had to axe her own leg...now we will have the angry and sulky Kesar againOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281sharneil92Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

LennieBig smile how do you manage such beautiful post in such short time...I take so long to write whole some mumbo jumbosLOL
"For a moment i thought we had a Kesar-Gulaal tension moment judging by what happened yesterday, with that one sentence - 10 saal... but then we see the small smiles on their faces"

You are so bang on!! Even I thought that the tension will be there...and for a moment it was  I guess...but then Gulaal smiled a litlle and our Kesauda gets all happy sappyLOL
and you are right..he was so proud na when Motabha was addressing Gulaal and when he announced her name..and Gulaal had to axe her own leg...now we will have the angry and sulky Kesar againOuch

I think its because i write my post as i am watching it lol

A little tension was there or/and maybe consciousness of each other's presense if i think about it now and so on

Gulaal i feel is so shocked by what Motabha is giving her and cant see herself as that, and i can understand why she says Dushyant's name and D has been there with MB for the last 10 yrs and done and knows the role of head of the village as he used to do it sometimes as it was mentioned when the leap happened - so why wouldnt Gulaal say his name, from Kesar's pov - he is right in his reaction as well - the surprise and angerness that Gulaal says D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

smarty22 Groupbie
smarty22
smarty22

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Yesterday i just loved when kesar said,

"Talli ko kya pasand hai kya nahi...
Isse mujhe koi farak nhi padta"ClapClap
Gulaal Ab to samajh jao...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index