Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I know everyone will be really irritated with Gulaal today and I am a bit too but at the same time, a part of me found it amusing because she was so shaken.🤣 She couldn't find the right words and it was just coming out all gibberish. My reaction was similar to Kesars i.e. What are you trying to say?!

As I said in the other post, if Gulaal continues giving Talli false hopes then it really will just look bad on her. Till now she genuinely thought Kesar may like Talli but today he clearly said he DOES NOT CARE about what she likes. That should ring a lot of alarm bells in Gulaal's head!

Its about time she was shaken and its only the start i feel seeing her like this, of all things Kesar will do lol

I would also have the same reaction as Kesar, like WTH  - i brought if for you and so on, your special to me, how did Talli come in between 😆

I agree with you, Gulaal now needs to do less of her encouraging Talli and so on, but i do feel Gulaal will slightly push them in a way together
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Lennie😃 how do you manage such beautiful post in such short time...I take so long to write whole some mumbo jumbos😆
"For a moment i thought we had a Kesar-Gulaal tension moment judging by what happened yesterday, with that one sentence - 10 saal... but then we see the small smiles on their faces"

You are so bang on!! Even I thought that the tension will be there...and for a moment it was  I guess...but then Gulaal smiled a litlle and our Kesauda gets all happy sappy😆
and you are right..he was so proud na when Motabha was addressing Gulaal and when he announced her name..and Gulaal had to axe her own leg...now we will have the angry and sulky Kesar again

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Lennie😃 how do you manage such beautiful post in such short time...I take so long to write whole some mumbo jumbos😆
"For a moment i thought we had a Kesar-Gulaal tension moment judging by what happened yesterday, with that one sentence - 10 saal... but then we see the small smiles on their faces"

You are so bang on!! Even I thought that the tension will be there...and for a moment it was  I guess...but then Gulaal smiled a litlle and our Kesauda gets all happy sappy😆
and you are right..he was so proud na when Motabha was addressing Gulaal and when he announced her name..and Gulaal had to axe her own leg...now we will have the angry and sulky Kesar again

I think its because i write my post as i am watching it lol

A little tension was there or/and maybe consciousness of each other's presense if i think about it now and so on

Gulaal i feel is so shocked by what Motabha is giving her and cant see herself as that, and i can understand why she says Dushyant's name and D has been there with MB for the last 10 yrs and done and knows the role of head of the village as he used to do it sometimes as it was mentioned when the leap happened - so why wouldnt Gulaal say his name, from Kesar's pov - he is right in his reaction as well - the surprise and angerness that Gulaal says D
smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday i just loved when kesar said,

"Talli ko kya pasand hai kya nahi...
Isse mujhe koi farak nhi padta"👏👏
Gulaal Ab to samajh jao...