Gulaal

17th May - Sirf Tere Liye Laya Hoon (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Watching Talli telling Suds and Gulaal what happened at the factory, when she saw the chunar and how Kesar took it as the ladies said get it for someone special and Talli even says it means i am special for him etc - i cant wait till Gulaal gets it, now that she knows why Kesar brought it home and for that special someone.

As a mother, it filled Sudha's eyes up to see Talli so happy and maybe that Kesar also likes her - Sudha has remembered her fool of a husband, so its a def hint that he will def be coming soon

You know i dont blame Gulaal in how she wants Talli-Kesar together (only in the sense, she has never ever thought Kesar as more then Kesar - if you get what i mean and thought one day he will indeed lead his own life and get married etc and she has fouund a girl), its just sometimes you know the assumptions she makes on Kesar will be ok with it and so on and not even making him aware of it, thats the only thing that probably irritates us all lol, not omly that its nice what Gulaal and Talli share but you just know thats somewhere along the line, all of them are gonna be hurt, and i can see Gulaal somehow distancing himself from Kesar and making him aware that he needs to get married one day to someone so why not Talli and so on

Yogesh does my head in, reminded me of JK with his lecturing on Kesar, he is ruining Kesar's name in how he is talking about Kesar, and no way did Kesar go to his office and taunt them with who he is and whose son he is... Reva doesnt deserve the crap he is dishing out at all

For a moment i thought we had a Kesar-Gulaal tension moment judging by what happened yesterday, with that one sentence - 10 saal... but then we see the small smiles on their faces

I liked how Kesar said he was looking for her everywhere, and seems like our Kesuda is getting tongue-tied, seems like he didnt know what to say or how to say he brought her something (and you saw a small smile creep up on your face) from the factory., and if all saw the precap yesterday we saw Gulaal's smile fade when she sees its the chunar and i had a feeling Talli words would be used as a voiceover or flashback to make Gulaal remember what Talli said about the chunar and so on... Gulaal really did try and compose herself and she felt uneasy and try to talk herself out of it and taking that chunar and mentioning wasnt it for Talli and like we knew she would say why not give it Talli, and Kesar's reaction is the one i expected like why the hell would i want to give it to Talli, if i brought it for you etc
FInally Kesar said what i wanted him to say, i dont care what Talli's likes and dislikes are, you matter to me etc and gets angry/upset and tells her if she doesnt want it then throw it away (Poor Kesar, he was so waiting to see whether she liked it or not, to see some sort of happiness and like Gulaal says how i can throw this away, he brought it for her) - and i do think Gulaal had a realization in a way, not that she will think much of it in that moment that she is the one that matters not Talli and so on, and so wants Kesar to get the same chunar for Talli, and one not to upset Talli i think and also making them all uncomfortable with who has the chunar etc as she anxiously await his answer when he will get one for Talli, and Kesar just looks at her and doesnt say anything and walks away, well i am glad he didnt say anything

Gulaal has got to have some idea that what she wanted to happened with Talli in how Kesar would be around Talli, its happening around Gulaal, Kesar is acting like how he should not around Talli but around her... and that it means something and she means so much to her

I knew Talli wouldnt have heard or seen anything, but Gulaal is so uneasy in some sort of panic to what just happened and then seeing Talli and hiding the chunar behind her back

(The way Kesar looked at Gulaal, with love and pride when Motabha was kinda saying she is the pride of this village and so on...

Gulaal had another shocker today from Motabha, naming her as head of the village as Motabha is stepping down and so on, and no wonder thats why MB and Kesar so wanted her to come to the meeting and so on, but in the precap she wants Dushyant to have the place and Kesar does not like that one bit and i got a feeling MB will agree somehow

D has paid the guy who knows what he did to Vasant, and looks liek D is desperate for any trace to be removed from this village and so on and also coz Kesar is looking for any clue to get his hands on...

PRECAP - Gulaal said the rightful person is Dushyant and Kesar doesnt like it,,,,,,,,,,
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lennie, you know for gulaal and kesar and whatever relationship they have, its like when they take one step ahead, something happens and thy take 2 steps back! sigh... kesar gave her the chunar, and gulaal told him to get another one for talli (the exact same one!) and said that dushyant deserves to get the place... sigh... kesar takes the one step ahead and gulaal takes the 2 steps back... i am so unhappy.😭
Lennie thumbnail
The fact that she knew that chunar and so on, and Talli was so happy about it, no wonder it shocked her to see it and receive it from Kesar and him talling he brought it for her and so on... so no wonder the uneasyness and so on

Gulaal getting the place by Motabha is something i feel she doesnt want in a way, and not only that her naming Dushyant is natural only coz D has been there with MB in the last 10 yrs and sees how it works and did take on that role when MB couldnt make it but D did always run past some of the things discussed in the meeting by Gulaal

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest i don't think it's very far till the day Kesar might explode i have a feeling he will EXPLODE AND SAY TO GULAAL "I KNOW EVERYTHING AND SO DO YOU and after all Dushyants done you do all this for him WHY IS HE SO SPECIAL TO YOU"

^ I would definetly would want to see Gulaal's face when she finds out. Poor Kesar isn't getting ANY peace at all it's either always TALLI TALLI TALLI or Gulaal talking about Talli or Gulaal doing SOMETHING DUMB as dedicating Vasant's murderer with an honourable award. What's wrong with this woman. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know everyone will be really irritated with Gulaal today and I am a bit too but at the same time, a part of me found it amusing because she was so shaken.🤣 She couldn't find the right words and it was just coming out all gibberish. My reaction was similar to Kesars i.e. What are you trying to say?!

As I said in the other post, if Gulaal continues giving Talli false hopes then it really will just look bad on her. Till now she genuinely thought Kesar may like Talli but today he clearly said he DOES NOT CARE about what she likes. That should ring a lot of alarm bells in Gulaal's head!

sharneil92 thumbnail
@lennie: yea. i agree with you 100%. but that is not making me anymore happier. ðŸ˜­ i am so upset! like, the entire show is now in a turmoil. why aren't the creatives trying to solve one issue at the time? its exhausting for us viewers you know. ðŸ˜”
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely post  n for the pics ! amazing :)
Looking forward to watch it tomorrow :D
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shalini92

@lennie: yea. i agree with you 100%. but that is not making me anymore happier. ðŸ˜­ i am so upset! like, the entire show is now in a turmoil. why aren't the creatives trying to solve one issue at the time? its exhausting for us viewers you know. ðŸ˜”

I know its frustrating but it is necessary for drama.
sharneil92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

I know its frustrating but it is necessary for drama. touche!

blah. the only lovely part in today's episode when kesar sooo sweetly gave her the chunar... i hope star plus comes up with a total sappy romance story for me.. i can't handle so many emotions.. ðŸ˜›
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reemg

To be honest i don't think it's very far till the day Kesar might explode i have a feeling he will EXPLODE AND SAY TO GULAAL "I KNOW EVERYTHING AND SO DO YOU and after all Dushyants done you do all this for him WHY IS HE SO SPECIAL TO YOU"

^ I would definetly would want to see Gulaal's face when she finds out. Poor Kesar isn't getting ANY peace at all it's either always TALLI TALLI TALLI or Gulaal talking about Talli or Gulaal doing SOMETHING DUMB as dedicating Vasant's murderer with an honourable award. What's wrong with this woman. 

I do see Kesar one day exploding and also laying down his feelings clearly to Gulaal, and the way Kesar is he will do like its his right to do so and make her aware of it and so on

He wont like Dushyant being anywhere near Gulaal

Gulaal only said D's name coz he has looked after the village and so on, in MB's place at times, this was mentioned when the leap took place