Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts (Page 8)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
ROFL Ya Ashu, I remember that place ROFL That tabela with those 2 cartoons ROFL I remember a few days later the show started,  Vista had been to her native place, UP. And we had all asked her to visit Lallanpur ROFL We were all so excited to know of that place Embarrassed

@CB, I am not able to guess anything as of now. My mind has stopped working. these cvs wud make me bald with the confusing story line and the end number of loopholes OuchAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8PrashTremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@CB...chirag maharajROFLROFL... called beta maharaj.chadi maharaj that timeROFL
& yaa.the shots were same of hanuman murti & all
abt ghost.i am talking abt PKCM serial, not this 1Smile
cb.i still feel that Dev is not dead yet...& this BJ will surly use him against Avi/Pihu laterEvil Smile
once if pihu finds out that avi is innocent & all kiya karaya is of this BJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniSidda8

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

ROFL Ya Ashu, I remember that place ROFL That tabela with those 2 cartoons ROFL I remember a few days later the show started,  Vista had been to her native place, UP. And we had all asked her to visit Lallanpur ROFL We were all so excited to know of that place Embarrassed

@CB, I am not able to guess anything as of now. My mind has stopped working. these cvs wud make me bald with the confusing story line and the end number of loopholes OuchAngry

Nandu..that was so hillarious scenesROFLROFLROFL, i remember i had even made their topic with diaEmbarrassedLOLLOL...but his goons were treating Chirag nicelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink., cause he was would be sala of aviWinkLOLLOL

& beta maharaj too had called chirag bhais bhuddhiOuchLOLROFL & BG music was of bhais mooing tooROFLROFL

ohh yaa.vista had  visted that time noEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so soon days left byOuchOuch..felt as if it was yest onlyOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniSidda8PrashT

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
dev is not dead ashu  it was to scare mama family

dev is hidden in that chamber of secrets 

he wud surface somehow

but  for me i m loving this track

it wud be like i m reaching the end of novel i was reading

it was same case with harry potter books and  i wanted to know voldemort and harry connection also snape's secret

and gkd i hv been seeing in almost similar way

coolguy3Sidda8remosalsa

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Yaar CB
 This was not supposed to be "THE CHAMBER  OF SECRETS"

But supposed to be a love story

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
CB...yaa i am sure too that Dev is not dead & BJ will do that all just to scareEvil Smile

her dushman was only Arpi as she loved aviCry...but for all others, she just used for her own benefitAngry.not killed anyone yet i thinkApprove

yaa exactly...it looks more like suspense novel.we r so eager to see what happens at endWink.can't even flip the page till end alsoLOL...but have to just wait & wait WaitingWaitingWaiting

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i know swamin  i m referring to bahuji hidden cellars as chamber of secrets

this is love story but it has some mystery attached to some stories

btw where is lax 

she hasnt showed up since past 3 days i think

and i jm not  takin away the fact that ashish performed brillant to avdesh character and tanvi was in her element too

though i dont like her as pihu at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Nandu..that was so hillarious scenesROFLROFLROFL, i remember i had even made their topic with diaEmbarrassedLOLLOL...but his goons were treating Chirag nicelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink., cause he was would be sala of aviWinkLOLLOL

& beta maharaj too had called chirag bhais bhuddhiOuchLOLROFL & BG music was of bhais mooing tooROFLROFL

ohh yaa.vista had  visted that time noEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so soon days left byOuchOuch..felt as if it was yest onlyOuch
[/QUOTE]

Ya Ashu ...Feels like yesterday CryCry Those scenes bring back the memory of my madness for the show. When i saw Avi, i felt i've never seen someone so dashing n handsome on the screen bfrDay Dreaming...he stole the show away in each of the epis. And that silent love story stole our hearts away Day Dreaming I used to watch those scenes again n again on U tube EmbarrassedLOL And now the show is getting over ... tht too in such superfast speed with so many loopholes CryCryCry Avi being betrayed by the same face which once loved him  so much CryCry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index