Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts (Page 6)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
ok nandu hasnt appeared last nite

nice theories everyone

ya the roller coaster ride continues  and in the end only we would know if  pihu is arpita or not

mind games are not only in show but for viewers too

over all i liked the episode

pihu is playing double game here  but in this only she wud find the truth

she shud  go to bahuji' s chamber of secrets and she wud find dev there.

bahuji's panic seems to make her bhainsbuddhi now and she is making mistake after mistake which is revealing her evil deeds.

end part was good and yes avdesh seems to be ready to break that umblical cord connection with bahuji

i wonder what happend with tanu and shikha

shudnt they be in haveli too
atleast they can also fill in pihu with events at haveli

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8PrashTyoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the Niceee Updates Prash HugI know its difficult to update, with guests home ... still u cud manage it so well Clap 

Sorry cudnt come after the updates last night. Yesterday when Mama said tht she's Arpi n not Pihu, I jumped in joy LOL But then it turned out to be something else. The show is moving too fast so some things are difficult for me to stomach. How many loopholes can u keep on ignoringConfused  But then the good thing is that Bj is getting exposed and what more can we wish for Smile 

Though i like to see Arpi/Pihu giving those evil smiles n looks to Bj. But then if she's Pihu then how did she come to realise that Bj is the evil one and she started targetting her n exposing her bfr Avi Confused She's behaving as if Bj is her biggest enemy and gets red with anger on hearing her name itself. For a girl who is new to the family, it wud take her some time to understand things and only after getting some evidence against Bj and her evility wud she think of exposing her. But PIhu's behaviour towards Bj shows that she already knows every sin of Bj and is trying to bareface her. That is enough to show that its not Pihu but Arpita.

The cvs wud obviously try to confuse us between the two (Arpi-Pihu) But its only Arpita who knows every weak points of Avi and every dark shades of Bj. And if the cvs show that its Pihu, then they are portraying it in a very silly manner. A girl enters the haveli and comprehends everything and everyone overnight. Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8PrashTyoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
CB...Chamber of secretsLOL...harry potter effectWink
& abt Tanu & Shikha...even Tanu wanted to take revenge frm Avdhesh noErmm...so whr is his revenge part?

so many loopholes r there

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandini.Vrish.BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Ashu HugHug

CB HugHug

That is what am not able to stomach Ashu. So many loose ends in the show and they are rushing like Superfast Express, ignoring all the loopholes Ouch Such a beautiful story and they are Butchering it Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8yoga23priyaremosalsa

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

@Vrish
Loved ur comment on RCB's batting line up today.
BTW r u RCB's fan?Wink

No, KKR & RR.  Last 3 years, DD too were one of my favorites, but after they let go of AB, Nannes & Dilshan, don't like their team.  Somehow, I've not been able to transfer my DD support to RCB.

BenNevisSidda8PrashTyoga23priya

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
NanduHugHugHug...good morningHug.aaj subah subahEvil SmileLOL
finished breakfast?Cool

yaa, when suddenly such a nice show channel thinks of ending...like this many such tracks r left incompleted only...not fair

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

ashu chamber of secrets opened during lalsinghs time yaar

she has that hidden cellar in haveli

in fact i think there r two hidden cellars

one was near hanuman murti where  arpita hid avdesh when he was shot  earlier

second was inside the haveli where lalsingh was brought to bahuji

ya too many loopholes so how they r moving cant make out

no matter what u all say i think she is pihu only and has come after some  research it seems

there is a spy in haveli for sure

one thing how did pihu knw that bahuji wud go to mama family to threaten them and so she cud tell tehm what to do

mama said  jahan bijli girni thi giri

so  pihu is confusing us with her targets

total confusion but me loving it

its like opening the last chapter of the story now

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3.Vrish.Sidda8PrashTyoga23priyaremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
CB...yaa., many such special chambers r built by bhouji, without Avdhesh's knowledge i thinkErmm..cause he never knew that lal singh was right under his noseGeek

near hanuman murti that is shed i guess...whr avi goons plays cardsLOL, & when avi was drunk too he was thrUnhappy

i think this Pihu is cleverCool, she could have guessed abt BJ, that she will go directly to inquire abt her to mam's house...so she was ready with all the thingsStar

finally someone of good takkar to BJCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index