Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts (Page 4)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

me going nandu aaye toh kah dena salaam namaste

me good nite  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPrashT

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@CB
I wont forget our deal.LOL
Whether u win or me win, hopefully all the GKDians win as we all want to see Avita in the end.
I will stick to my word.
I know CVs will maintain the same suspense till the end,until last but one epi. Me thinks.
There will be no filler epis anymore till the end.
BTW did any one see the confirmation of the GKD ending news on Imagine?
I wish they will finish the show by 29 more epis so that GKD will finish its 200epis.Wink
But as they winding each epi , me feeling they wont stretch it anymore.Cry

Edited by BenNevis - 17 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8PrashT

magicalworld Senior Member
magicalworld
magicalworld

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
ya cb i am also feeling the end would tradegic  as this story is based on that shukla guy who was killed in an encounter by police

They CV's have take his story here so may be they end Avi like him

But i still want a happy ending and AVITA together

QUOTE=chatterbox]lalsingh is forgotten by   cvs totally..  with bahuji panicking she has thrown caution to winds now  it seems..

and sow i still stand by what i said

she is not arpita she is pihu..

but yes in her  revenge mode eventually she wud find out the truth and already she got avdesh  sort of against bahuji

thelast  8 episodes wud be high action on mind games and final wud  be big dhamaka  i think
[/QUOTE]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koko55coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
no sow  apart from the articles the end  date is not mentioned anywhere but its yes confirm the last date is 27th may only

me also thinks time has gone for filler episodes as each episode wud reveal more and more

now toh me going  its late

good nite wud talk tomm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3magicalworldBenNevisSidda8PrashT

magicalworld Senior Member
magicalworld
magicalworld

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
but i read somewhere the last episode date is 3rd June

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Im back nd all are goneCry

8 epis leftCry Countdown has  begunCry

these epis r going to be dhamakedaarLOLWink 

Arpi-Pihu-Arpi-PihuConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Im so confusedConfusedConfused

Bus enoughLOL Whoever she is ..I just want tht vamp's truth to be outAngry

Seriously has she forgotten what she did to Pihu's family???AngryAngry Now..I agree with di...Whtever she ll do nw with Pihu...tht will cost her very muchAngry Nd It shld...Then Pihu will realise...Avi is innocentOuch

Im sure we all r going to enjoy these games of Pihu-BJ/PJTongue though its heading towards tragic end...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after? Gunaho Ka Devta is an engaging tale of love & passion, emotion & deception set against the devastating background of crime.

it means this only the love story of criminal did not end happily ever after.. 

i am still not getting this part.  pihu thinks avdesh is behind mama family probles but coming to haveli she is seeing avdesh protect her care for her and she saw all the pics of arpita too  so why is not understanding  why avdesh thinks pihu is arpita? her target shud be bahuji only and to expose her fraud and she already started it but  avdesh is on top of pihu;s list

@ purple...Trust me, this is Arpi playing a deep game. Her plan has always been to come back to the haveli in a  disguise and pihu is that. She is so angry - I guess someone trying to kill you and then throwing you will do that to you. And foremost of all, the anger is aimed at her husband, who she feels has let her down because of his sister-in-law, she knows he loved her but at the end she was let down all because of that woman (the fact he believed bhootni's lies about the affair with RV is the crux of the matter).

As I said all will be revealed, the mystery of wo pihu is will also be revealed...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8PrashT

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thank u prashu for the updateSmile

Oh  God  is she arpita or not? Wacko
This CV's r pissing me off ..They made for us a big puzzle that called arpihuAngry how she knows everything about arpita's suicide,her head hurt ,memory loose ...

i cudnt accept it that she is arpi  cos  she behaves in a very  apathetic way with avi & as an unknown man?!  i didnt see any love & passion in her look...Unhappy

on  the other hand her behavior with bahuji...like she knows her well & knows about her everything...her smirk  at  bahuji means i know u well & i m back for revenge ...dunno i m totally confused.

I think the first step of pihu/arpita is making difference & misunderstanding B/W avdesh & bahuj ...

And one point mama & mami didnt scared from bahuji's threat  at all like they know everything & playing a roleConfused

Edited by chista - 17 May 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3.Vrish.BenNevisSidda8Dreamygal301PrashT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index