Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts (Page 3)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ya  ashu  vrish said that theory that this girl is pihu and real arpita is hidden somewhere and she wud surface at the end too

even if this happens then its happy ending  but  too much confusion someplace
yaa...this way only they show the serial end..in a pure dramatic wayOuch...but i wished it was Arpi who would teach this BjAngry a good lessonBig smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
no  its not that avita love was true but they suffered bcoz of trusting wrong ppl.. i still want  avdesh to survive along with arpita but i still feel story is heading towards tragic end

and bahuji is panicking now

coolguy3magicalworldSidda8-Prashu-

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

Originally posted by coolguy3

Originally posted by chatterbox

see cg even u also feel now she is not arpita

i hv been tellin from beginning she is not arpita

its another matter that  cvs  may have changed the track due to show ending but i never felt she is arptia

with end near  cvs r confusing everyone and its like roller coaster ride

bt  trust me this girl is not arpita

But Di, why change CryCry dey cud hv showed her as Arpi na ...wen Mama said dat she is Arpi ...i had a doubt dat if she is actually Arpi then she wud not hv moved away wen Avi had his hands on her shoulders ...n next dey show dat she is Pihu only...Dev ke naam ki mala jap rahi hai which is irritating me Angry Cv's hum se kaunse janam ki dushmani nikal rahe hai... n actaully she never behaved or showed dat she is Arpi , v just hoped dat she wud b Arpi but aaj confirm kar diya dat she is not Arpi but wished she was Arpi...i dont understand ki wat abt d luv story n d synopsis dat its AVITA's story n how dey survive in d Crime background ...dis shows dat their luv cud not survive Cry Very Sad n Disappointed CryCry

yaa CG this only shows that Avita 's love was not true that it can't do hifaazat n all, OuchOuch

i really want her to b Arpi till the show ends i hate her when she giv avi those cold looks yaar kisi andhe ko bhi dikh jaayega that how much he loves her n he can't do what ever she is thinking even after knowing Bj's face she is blaming Avi DeadDead
its really disappointing n how can that mama leave his niece with a so called gundaAngry
in the same roomDead
i m wishing that at the last epi mama came n tell Pihu that she is Arpi n what ever she tell as lie is truth of her lifeCryCryCry
can't see Avi being used n torn between these evil ladies oh i m missing my sweet ArpiCryCryCry

Agree wid u Jo... she shd see d real Avi ...but she is in d revenge mode n is angry so cant see anythng ...hope she can see d real Avi n d real bhootni ...me also get angry on Pihu ...cant she see Avi repenting n da way he takes care of her ...why wud he harm her n her family...dey shd get d Rai's now n hope Mama Rai n family opens Pihu's eyes atleast in regards 2 Avi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
CB...yaa still confusing tragic end or not...but Bhouji end is nearThumbs UpPartyDancing..though lateUnhappy

& what abt lal singh...is he shooed awayStern Smile

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hai my cutie pieBig smile
Thanks for the wonderful update.Clap

Hello Every oneBig smile
 Wow wow Bj after Pihu and Avi after BJ. The story was at  its most interesting level.Clap
The mind games of Pihu started now.
As i told yday how pihu going to act  with soft nature but determined to see the perfect result in the end.After watching her playing double games with BJ and Avi,  the way she gave her challenging looks at BJ , me sure she is only Arpi.
I told she will use this Trust of Avi to destroy him.
Before  destroying  Avi completely, she was thinking to make cracks between Devar and Bhabi ,so that she is going to divide the haweli.Some kinda destruction in the family bondings.
Its good for Avi though, to know very well about BJ, how she doesn't like his happyness.Even though he did ask her to accept Pihu as Arpi for the sake of his happyness still BJ after Pihu makes Avi more suspicious about Bj and  not only will stalk Pihu 24/7 but also trust each word of her.
Me not surprised, soon he will find out who was behind the attacks on Mamaji's family.Wink
As Pihu told about BJ how she warned her mamaji to leave Lallanpur, hope Avi using his brain by keeping someone to protect Mamaji's family now so that Mamaji believes Avi was innocent.Wink
After Pihu's retart Bj will certainly attack mama's family to make their life like hell by throwing her frustration on them.This would surely helps Avi about BJ's behind it.
Now BJ really trapped in her own web where she want to trap Pihu and throw her out.
Now Avi only listen to Pihu/Arpi, which makes BJ really get irritated by Pihu and me think even if she plan to murder this Pihu, it will certainly  backfire at her , but in the nearly end epis. Me thinks.

Its really worth watching BJ&PJ how they were scared of Pihu and worried about their future.
Avi was disappointed when he want to put the flowers in her hair. Coz of Pihu's behaviour we couldn't see the romantic side.Cry
Its really getting interesting though we know what could happen to BJ&PJ, but want to see how she would be exposed of her past crimes.?Wink
I loved Pihu's challenging looks at BJ when Avi supported her. This is what we all expected from our Arpi before and now we can seeBig smile.
Watching the pre cap me feeling Pihu dont want Avi close to her during night ,  so she was mixing sleeping pills in the milk,but not poison.
Me guess BJ will certainly after Pihu and knows she wasn't Arpi when she sees her mixing pills in the milk. So its high time for brain games. So who going to win?Ofcourse our very own Arpi. WinkLOL
Hope we will watch Pihu as Arpi in the end.

Edited by BenNevis - 17 May 2011 at 3:26pm

coolguy3.Vrish.Sidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
lalsingh is forgotten by   cvs totally..  with bahuji panicking she has thrown caution to winds now  it seems..

and sow i still stand by what i said

she is not arpita she is pihu..

but yes in her  revenge mode eventually she wud find out the truth and already she got avdesh  sort of against bahuji

thelast  8 episodes wud be high action on mind games and final wud  be big dhamaka  i think

magicalworldcoolguy3BenNevisSidda8

magicalworld Senior Member
magicalworld
magicalworld

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
One thing i cannot understand is why avdhesh have not called Rai Family yet?

Why he is not informing them that Arpi is Back god knows what is cooking in CV's mind...OR may be Rai family have helped arpi in becaming pihu... oh god...i am so confused Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
right now when i m online nandu is gayab

hmmm  now me  kalti maaring

and nandu 

BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index