Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

if she is arpita she may keep the disguise of arpi -pihu -arpi to trap bahuji but she cuid hv softened against avdesh
she is still giving him evil looks

but cb...if she is arpi by any chance...then when she wanted to tell abt her innocence to avi at last, he didn't listen to her pleads no😭😭...& he too was not in his senses at last too😭😭...when during their anni bj tried to show him completely diff pic😡😡 & even RV showed him wrong pic😡😡...& he was not ready to listen the truth what arpi wanted to say...cause he was blinded by the lies which was told by bj & rv😡😡
swamini5 thumbnail
Actually girls

I think they should have stuck to the original track
where they had mentioned about RV & Shika being together

why didi they turn Rv in to a negative character??

Story would have shaped in diff way

remosalsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ashu  rv shudnt hv been killed

instead they shud hv got him beaten by avdesh and left like that

so he cud hv resurfaced later

rv  postive or negative was strong character and he cud hv somehow  been redeemed for his evil deeds thats what i felt

he had only ego prb  nothing else

yaa.before rv entered it was all abt lal singh😃, who was main high point of the story⭐️⭐️...then later they left him like that only without much importance.& RV was brought into pic😊😊.& he became the strong hold of the story then😊

& yaa...if for so many small villians they could just leave😆, then y not with RV then?😕
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
tthas why i m saying she is not arpita

she cud hv shown some soft stand on avdesh at any stage  if she was arpita

mama family is part of pihu's drama not arpita's and some spy is still at haveli mayb

and swamin i agree track has changed from  turning rv into negative and bringing in his brother for shikha

that i still think is ok coz side tracks keep changing

bt main thing is about avdesh and arpita

and as per synopsis  the story makes u think wud there be happily ever after or not

in this case it doesnt seem to be the case

she is pihu thats all  and tragedy is there but bahuji exposure is in these last few epiosdes now
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RV's death was definitely not required. His was a very strong n bold character and it had lots of pottential in the growth of the story. They should have used his character till the climax.
Anyways ...lets see how it unfolds now 😕

Have to go ...got to pick Sonny frm his play n drop him at his hobby club 😊

See ya all later 😃

Byee Ashu, CB, Swamini 🤗🤗
yoga23priya thumbnail
Good Morning Everyone 🤗 🤗

@ cb di

thanks for the suggestions i will make prashu to do that..i don't have twitter account and in FB my bro doesn't know that i make VM's 😳

remosalsa thumbnail
Bye Nandu🤗🤗 even i have to go..its 1 at night here & my daughter is still playing.have to put her to sleep & then i have to sleep🥱

bye cb & have a good day...i will chat to u all later after today's epi🤗🤗
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
bye nandu and do ans my last pm before u vanish again

and  hi priya  yes do think on that a/c and not just prashu use others also to post him tweets on that he wud definately respond to some one

and i think so far we have been shown two deaths in the story

one was sarvana who was killed while saving avdesh and one is  rv

abt arpita  so far its shown she is dead which i also believe bt wud know in the end

btw where is amjad

he has not been shown at all since past few episodes

dont tell me he also vanished without trace

and me thinks rai family wont be shown again for them arpi is dead so all connections with haveli is gone

also  lalsing wont reappear now   at all and at the most his secret wud be revealed by bahuji or pandit  thats it
chatterbox thumbnail
bye ashu me also wud go have to cook and do housework

i wud be in again on afternoon  those who can come in come back and help me reach my target of 20000 posts  just a few more now  🤣
yoga23priya thumbnail
Di may be you lal singh will come in GKD 2 😛

bye bye everyone 🤗

me too leaving i have to buy friends wedding gift 😊

take care

love you 🤗