17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
no i dont think that one is shed

its a hidden chamber which avdesh knew coz  he directed arpita to that cellar  to hide her

it was underground

but from wher bahuji and rest reached there its clueless

and there is some  godown type where dev was taken and one is at tabela where  betamaharaj and chirag were taken

this whole haveli is full of secrets 🤣
ok about avdesh me thinks he has gone insane at losing arpita

so he is confused about his feelings.  thats why he thinks this girl is arpita only..

but pihu has  done some research which was not shown and there cud be some help from haveli mayb or may not be.

and i think  when bahuji tried to get rid of pihu she got alerted and informed her mamaji and  she has gone to haveli with full knowledge of mama and mami

thats why they did drama of not knowing or mayb she informed them later

she is playing split personality here

bt she is pihu not arpita  i still stick to that

since story is movign at double fast speed its upto us to guess the missing links nandu
@Cb...whr that beta maharaj & chirag were locked🤣, was in initial epis😉😆., thats in jaipur🤣, whr the starting few epi shoots were taken place🤣🤣, so forget abt that place here in mumbai🤣 aka lallanpur 🤣
u remember when the show was new, all girls wanted to go to so called place Lallanpur & were making threads who wants to join🤣🤣

@Nandu...thats only scares me😔, thr too we waited for leads consumation & it never happened😒 & finally the lead actress was killed👎🏼 & her aatma came to revenge...such a nice love story was made into haunted story👎🏼..this imagine always like that now😡
& what happened to that Bhouji chamchi videshia😕...she is not to be seen anywhr?😕

cv's forgot abt her too i think🤔

i still remember she was the 1 who used to spy😡 on Avi-Arpi when they were married newly❤️
haha ashu i know  initial episodes were in jaipur but still it did seem they were near haveli only  those shots of beta maharaj and chirag maharaj

and abt ghost returning  hmm i dont know

but definately this girl is not arpita

she wud not want to hurt avdesh to this extent and she is still not getting tht bahuji cud be behind mama family misery

thats why i think she is pihu

but cvs r doing brilliant job  to confuse viewers and bring  curtains down in dramatic way at the end

just like sow said last few pages

last three episodes wud be revealing a lot

and ya show is heading for tragic end 

A  lovely story with good potential to grow

has come to a utter nonsense track

very depressing 😭
🤣 Ya Ashu, I remember that place 🤣 That tabela with those 2 cartoons 🤣 I remember a few days later the show started,  Vista had been to her native place, UP. And we had all asked her to visit Lallanpur 🤣 We were all so excited to know of that place 😳

@CB, I am not able to guess anything as of now. My mind has stopped working. these cvs wud make me bald with the confusing story line and the end number of loopholes 😡

@CB...chirag maharaj🤣🤣... called beta maharaj.chadi maharaj that time🤣
& yaa.the shots were same of hanuman murti & all
abt ghost.i am talking abt PKCM serial, not this 1😊
cb.i still feel that Dev is not dead yet...& this BJ will surly use him against Avi/Pihu later😈
once if pihu finds out that avi is innocent & all kiya karaya is of this BJ
Originally posted by _nandini

🤣 Ya Ashu, I remember that place 🤣 That tabela with those 2 cartoons 🤣 I remember a few days later the show started,  Vista had been to her native place, UP. And we had all asked her to visit Lallanpur 🤣 We were all so excited to know of that place 😳

@CB, I am not able to guess anything as of now. My mind has stopped working. these cvs wud make me bald with the confusing story line and the end number of loopholes 😡

Nandu..that was so hillarious scenes🤣🤣🤣, i remember i had even made their topic with diaEmbarrassed😆😆...but his goons were treating Chirag nicelyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed😉., cause he was would be sala of avi😉😆😆

& beta maharaj too had called chirag bhais bhuddhiOuch😆🤣 & BG music was of bhais mooing too🤣🤣

ohh yaa.vista had  visted that time noEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so soon days left byOuchOuch..felt as if it was yest onlyOuch
dev is not dead ashu  it was to scare mama family

dev is hidden in that chamber of secrets 

he wud surface somehow

but  for me i m loving this track

it wud be like i m reaching the end of novel i was reading

it was same case with harry potter books and  i wanted to know voldemort and harry connection also snape's secret

and gkd i hv been seeing in almost similar way