17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok nandu hasnt appeared last nite

nice theories everyone

ya the roller coaster ride continues  and in the end only we would know if  pihu is arpita or not

mind games are not only in show but for viewers too

over all i liked the episode

pihu is playing double game here  but in this only she wud find the truth

she shud  go to bahuji' s chamber of secrets and she wud find dev there.

bahuji's panic seems to make her bhainsbuddhi now and she is making mistake after mistake which is revealing her evil deeds.

end part was good and yes avdesh seems to be ready to break that umblical cord connection with bahuji

i wonder what happend with tanu and shikha

shudnt they be in haveli too
atleast they can also fill in pihu with events at haveli

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanx for the Niceee Updates Prash ๐Ÿค—I know its difficult to update, with guests home ... still u cud manage it so well ๐Ÿ‘ 

Sorry cudnt come after the updates last night. Yesterday when Mama said tht she's Arpi n not Pihu, I jumped in joy ๐Ÿ˜† But then it turned out to be something else. The show is moving too fast so some things are difficult for me to stomach. How many loopholes can u keep on ignoring๐Ÿ˜•  But then the good thing is that Bj is getting exposed and what more can we wish for ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Though i like to see Arpi/Pihu giving those evil smiles n looks to Bj. But then if she's Pihu then how did she come to realise that Bj is the evil one and she started targetting her n exposing her bfr Avi ๐Ÿ˜• She's behaving as if Bj is her biggest enemy and gets red with anger on hearing her name itself. For a girl who is new to the family, it wud take her some time to understand things and only after getting some evidence against Bj and her evility wud she think of exposing her. But PIhu's behaviour towards Bj shows that she already knows every sin of Bj and is trying to bareface her. That is enough to show that its not Pihu but Arpita.

The cvs wud obviously try to confuse us between the two (Arpi-Pihu) But its only Arpita who knows every weak points of Avi and every dark shades of Bj. And if the cvs show that its Pihu, then they are portraying it in a very silly manner. A girl enters the haveli and comprehends everything and everyone overnight.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CB...Chamber of secrets๐Ÿ˜†...harry potter effect๐Ÿ˜‰
& abt Tanu & Shikha...even Tanu wanted to take revenge frm Avdhesh no๐Ÿค”...so whr is his revenge part?

so many loopholes r there
_nandini thumbnail
Ashu ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

CB ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

That is what am not able to stomach Ashu. So many loose ends in the show and they are rushing like Superfast Express, ignoring all the loopholes  Such a beautiful story and they are Butchering it ๐Ÿ˜ก
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BenNevis

@Vrish

Loved ur comment on RCB's batting line up today.
BTW r u RCB's fan?๐Ÿ˜‰

No, KKR & RR.  Last 3 years, DD too were one of my favorites, but after they let go of AB, Nannes & Dilshan, don't like their team.  Somehow, I've not been able to transfer my DD support to RCB.
remosalsa thumbnail
Nandu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...good morning๐Ÿค—.aaj subah subah๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
finished breakfast?๐Ÿ˜Ž

yaa, when suddenly such a nice show channel thinks of ending...like this many such tracks r left incompleted only...not fair
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ashu chamber of secrets opened during lalsinghs time yaar

she has that hidden cellar in haveli

in fact i think there r two hidden cellars

one was near hanuman murti where  arpita hid avdesh when he was shot  earlier

second was inside the haveli where lalsingh was brought to bahuji

ya too many loopholes so how they r moving cant make out

no matter what u all say i think she is pihu only and has come after some  research it seems

there is a spy in haveli for sure

one thing how did pihu knw that bahuji wud go to mama family to threaten them and so she cud tell tehm what to do

mama said  jahan bijli girni thi giri

so  pihu is confusing us with her targets

total confusion but me loving it

its like opening the last chapter of the story now
remosalsa thumbnail
CB...yaa., many such special chambers r built by bhouji, without Avdhesh's knowledge i think๐Ÿค”..cause he never knew that lal singh was right under his nose๐Ÿค“

near hanuman murti that is shed i guess...whr avi goons plays cards๐Ÿ˜†, & when avi was drunk too he was thr๐Ÿ˜”

i think this Pihu is clever๐Ÿ˜Ž, she could have guessed abt BJ, that she will go directly to inquire abt her to mam's house...so she was ready with all the thingsโญ๏ธ

finally someone of good takkar to BJ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
swamini5 thumbnail
Good Morning

Yesterday's episode more confirming of Pihu being Pihu & not Arpita

LIke the way she is playing games with BJ

I wish Arpita was smart enough to handle her ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Today as Sow mentioned i think she will drug avdesh to sleep as he will try to come close  to  her.

I am still surprised how does Avdesh thing she is Arpita๐Ÿ˜•

Were has all the soul connection gone.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Or is it  that he knows she is not  Arpita (after  entering ther Haveli) and playing  along  with herโ“

_nandini thumbnail
Ashu, It reminds me of u telling abt the PKCM track. The lead died and they were never shown consummating  When they are showing all this, it scares me cuz i don want to see the same thing here. This Imagine ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

CB, thats wat is so confusing ...Pihu is acting much more than her limits. She comes and actualizes everything overnite ๐Ÿ˜• Though am loving to see Bj getting exposed and now wud be shown, chased by Avi. But have u seen Pihu's expressions...they are as if she is here to avenge against Bj and so happy to see her plans failing ๐Ÿ˜• Fine ...U must show tha last chapter but its happening so hurriedly that am not able to join the missing links ๐Ÿ˜ญ