Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after? Gunaho Ka Devta is an engaging tale of love & passion, emotion & deception set against the devastating background of crime.

it means this only the love story of criminal did not end happily ever after.. 

i am still not getting this part.  pihu thinks avdesh is behind mama family probles but coming to haveli she is seeing avdesh protect her care for her and she saw all the pics of arpita too  so why is not understanding  why avdesh thinks pihu is arpita? her target shud be bahuji only and to expose her fraud and she already started it but  avdesh is on top of pihu;s list

@ purple...Trust me, this is Arpi playing a deep game. Her plan has always been to come back to the haveli in a  disguise and pihu is that. She is so angry - I guess someone trying to kill you and then throwing you will do that to you. And foremost of all, the anger is aimed at her husband, who she feels has let her down because of his sister-in-law, she knows he loved her but at the end she was let down all because of that woman (the fact he believed bhootni's lies about the affair with RV is the crux of the matter).

As I said all will be revealed, the mystery of wo pihu is will also be revealed...πŸ˜‰
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u prashu for the update😊

Oh  God  is she arpita or not?
This CV's r pissing me off ..They made for us a big puzzle that called arpihu😑 how she knows everything about arpita's suicide,her head hurt ,memory loose ...

i cudnt accept it that she is arpi  cos  she behaves in a very  apathetic way with avi & as an unknown man?!  i didnt see any love & passion in her look...πŸ˜”

on  the other hand her behavior with bahuji...like she knows her well & knows about her everything...her smirk  at  bahuji means i know u well & i m back for revenge ...dunno i m totally confused.

I think the first step of pihu/arpita is making difference & misunderstanding B/W avdesh & bahuj ...

And one point mama & mami didnt scared from bahuji's threat  at all like they know everything & playing a roleπŸ˜•

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey my GJ πŸ€—

love you the update πŸ€—

today was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

raise of Pihu and fall of my aunty starts πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

poor Avi πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

love you πŸ€—
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update, prash.
If av says he recognises arpi, I want to believe him.
Even avs dreams, arpi drowning, arpi falling from the terrace, were things which actually happened with arpi, aka,a subconscious connection.
So,Till av has his doubts, pihu is arpi.
Av will look like a fool if pihu is not arpi. The self realisation tht he cudnt even recognise his luv will be a double blow.pihu shud target av alone, bt arpi shud target avs family(bj).
So, all said & done pihu shud turn out to be arpi.
Bt, how can the writers manage this?

This pihu is playing Jst like bj, hitting av where it matters most.probably, the only way she can hv av against bj.

now,av sleepng on the chair, why?
I thought he wd want to stay close to his wife who claims to be feeling unwell.

Edited by mauve - 12 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its obvious that Avi believes Arpi/pihu had memory loss, but not really.😭
Avi was hiding behind pillar and listening to BJ&Arpi Convo?πŸ˜†
Yeah !! he would have done this a long time back, then he would not wait this long for his Arpi and all the  suffering he bore due to doubt his wife.
By showing Avi hiding behind the pillar, me sure, he started  using his brain. He is  no longer bhainsbhudhi. πŸ˜ƒ
He couldn't be a good husband with Arpi but surely be now with Pihu/Arpi.
Now he will be very possessive about her and me not wonder if  he wont let her to go any where without him(Except Wash room)
Now if BJ really thinks she is very clever , she has to take this Pihu into her confidence again as she did before. If its really Arpitha then she wont believe in BJ's words.By Now BJ might understand its no use making Avi to listen to her and will play the game from Pihu's end.
As i said before, she will confide in Bj again but to mislead her this time as she did with her before, making as if Arpi really in relation with RV.
I did comment long time back, that when Arpi comes back revenge she would pretend as if she confide in BJ again and play the same game as BJ did with her.
Me want to see from Arpi/pihu now.
But as the time is very less( if the show ends on 27th) the CV's will wind up very fast each epi showing some brain games of both BJ&Pihu.
Today one thing is clear that Avi trusts Pihu/Arpi completely without any doubt whatever she tells.
And this is the first win of Arpi against BJ  after she entered haweli.πŸ˜ƒ
Second thing, Avi dont like to trust BJ anymore .πŸ˜ƒ
Third one is , Avi started  spying on BJ.
Now only BJ got a place discuss her evil deeds is just her bedroom that too behind closed doors, in the big haweli.πŸ˜†
So Pihu succeeded in pushing BJ into corner now.
The next thing is just to attack on her with some actions.
Me feeling, with her frustration and irritation to prove its not Arpi but Pihu,  will some how  makes herself confess how she let Arpi die will be   the 3rd last  epi before the show ends. Me thinks.
Last but one epi will be the revelation of  BJ's betrayal ( all her crimes confessed by PJ)and Avi's shattered and  breakdown😭😭😭.
And the Last one will be the revelation of whether its Pihu or Arpi&  then the Avita re unionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
So only 5 more epis will be left for us how they try  to exposing of Bj.
Tomorrow will be Arpi/Pihu mixing sleeping pills and  as Bj after Pihu, she founds its not Arpi and will try to prove it to Avi, this will lead Avi got angry with BJ more for suspecting Arpi/Pihu  is the second win for Pihu.πŸ˜‰

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First my running conclusion - I still think it's Pihu, not Arpi!!!

This is too good - BJ has been playing w/ Avi's sentiments since her own marriage, and now, she's trying to read Pihu & Mama the riot act for horning in on the action.  But the best part is that BJ doesn't even have a clue as to who she is, and now that she's w/ Avi, she can't be killed either!!!

I like Pihu's method of finding out about Arpi - she gets Avi to narrate everything to her, and she notices what BJ is doing.  I appreciate that she doesn't like Avdesh touching him (which tells me she's Pihu: had she been Arpi pretending to be Pihu pretending to be Arpi back, she'd have had no probs w/ it) But she needs to know everything about Arpi, so rather than tell him that she was tired, she should have made him narrate her entire life history back to her, so that she knows Arpi's story, and can fake things better πŸ˜†

And yup - on her confrontation w/ BJ, had she been Arpita, she'd have told BJ that she was Pihu who was lying to Avi to take revenge, and that Avi would never believe BJ over her, having lost her once.  That's one more reason why I think it's Pihu.  But I liked Avi shooting down BJ's attempt to throw her out!  Particularly the way he's now suspicious of everything, and noticed what's going on, and caught her in the act!!!  His trust in BJ is going to collapse like the RCB batting lineup tonight.

Today, the episode made sense as far as Mama-ji's role went - he obviously is on the same page as Pihu in that he knows that she's pretending to be Arpita, and is backing up her story.  Although, why did Pihu then leave a farewell letter instead of discussing this w/ Mama and then going?  It would have made more sense had they shown that.  Also, when BJ put down the money, mama-ji should have given her another bhashan about money and his rishtas and how he cannot be bought off waghara waghara, and then told her that she was Arpita.  I wonder whether BJ will release Dev to him and ask him to recall Pihu, if she figures that the reason Pihu is in is to avenge Dev's death?  Except that now BJ can'd do squat to Pihu.  Incidentally, Pihu seems to be figuring out that BJ is the ones playing these games, not Avdesh.  In fact, when BJ offered Kranti Lal the money, even they should have figured out that it was she, even more than Avdesh, who was trying to scare them out of town.  Hope Pawan recorded this conversation in secret in video.

When Kranti told BJ that Pihu was Arpita, the look on BJ's face was priceless.  B'cos if it's true, then Arpi can expose her, and if it's not, then they are playing a game for motives that she hasn't guessed.  But c'mon, BJ - you abducted Pihu's fiancee and destroyed her marriage, and you expect them to just go away?  Had you allowed Dev to marry Pihu, you'd have been rid of her, and Avdesh would have been forced to come to terms w/ it.  And after all the nataks she herself has done, she's asking Kranti to stop his nataks?  Towards the end, when she was wondering what her motives could be, has she forgotten that Pihu was getting engaged to Dev?  Maybe BJ's best bet here would be to release Dev & return him to Mama-ji alive, so that he could recall Pihu.

But I liked Kranti's questions to her - if Avdesh accepts Pihu as Arpi, and Pihu accepts that she is Arpi, why doesn't BJ do the same?  Essentially, they are honing in on her motives.  This way, I hope Kranti can discover what she is up to, and prepare to deal her a death blow towards the end.

I loved the final scene, where Pihu, after a natak, tells Avi what BJ did (I hope Kranti kept the money as evidence to show Avdesh) And offer to leave, so that Avdesh is this time pissed @ BJ!!!  So finally, BJ's influence on him will start wearing off, and he'll see her as the perpetrator of the crimes for which he held the cuddly, innocent Natte Thakur responsible! 😑

I loved how @ the end, Avdesh rudely interrupted her, saying that there are no motives ehre.  Tomorrow's episode, he might read her the riot act.

The precap was what - Pihu trying to poison Avdesh?  I hope she was trying to drug BJ, or give her diarrhea.  I think if Pihu could arrange for BJ to get a narco-test where she has to spill her guts out, that will help solve this case.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb...like u i am also getting sure that she is not arpi😭😭...but still wish that this Pihu remain Pihu at end, & even Arpi is too alive somewhr...as dev's body is not shown..i feeel he is alive somewhrπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

so pihu gets dev

& Arpi her Avdhesh ji😳

I too think that if there is a good ending, this is what it'll be
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prashu thanks for the update. I like how Pihu is playing with BJ and finally Avi is going against BJ. It's sad he never did so when Arpi was alive. I hope Pihu does not harm Avi. How long is she going to try an avoid the spousal bonding with Avi? I can't believe he isn't getting suspicious. Even I hoped that Pihu was our Arpi but the cvs are fooling us. I don't understand why the mama is allowing Pihu to play Arpi when he knows she is living in a gunda's home.
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vrish
Loved ur comment on RCB's batting line up today.
BTW r u RCB's fan?πŸ˜‰
koko55 thumbnail
plezzz I want happy end I hate pehu