Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hai my cutie pie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful update.๐Ÿ‘

Hello Every one๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Wow wow Bj after Pihu and Avi after BJ. The story was at  its most interesting level.๐Ÿ‘
The mind games of Pihu started now.
As i told yday how pihu going to act  with soft nature but determined to see the perfect result in the end.After watching her playing double games with BJ and Avi,  the way she gave her challenging looks at BJ , me sure she is only Arpi.
I told she will use this Trust of Avi to destroy him.
Before  destroying  Avi completely, she was thinking to make cracks between Devar and Bhabi ,so that she is going to divide the haweli.Some kinda destruction in the family bondings.
Its good for Avi though, to know very well about BJ, how she doesn't like his happyness.Even though he did ask her to accept Pihu as Arpi for the sake of his happyness still BJ after Pihu makes Avi more suspicious about Bj and  not only will stalk Pihu 24/7 but also trust each word of her.
Me not surprised, soon he will find out who was behind the attacks on Mamaji's family.๐Ÿ˜‰
As Pihu told about BJ how she warned her mamaji to leave Lallanpur, hope Avi using his brain by keeping someone to protect Mamaji's family now so that Mamaji believes Avi was innocent.๐Ÿ˜‰
After Pihu's retart Bj will certainly attack mama's family to make their life like hell by throwing her frustration on them.This would surely helps Avi about BJ's behind it.
Now BJ really trapped in her own web where she want to trap Pihu and throw her out.
Now Avi only listen to Pihu/Arpi, which makes BJ really get irritated by Pihu and me think even if she plan to murder this Pihu, it will certainly  backfire at her , but in the nearly end epis. Me thinks.

Its really worth watching BJ&PJ how they were scared of Pihu and worried about their future.
Avi was disappointed when he want to put the flowers in her hair. Coz of Pihu's behaviour we couldn't see the romantic side.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Its really getting interesting though we know what could happen to BJ&PJ, but want to see how she would be exposed of her past crimes.?๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved Pihu's challenging looks at BJ when Avi supported her. This is what we all expected from our Arpi before and now we can see๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Watching the pre cap me feeling Pihu dont want Avi close to her during night ,  so she was mixing sleeping pills in the milk,but not poison.
Me guess BJ will certainly after Pihu and knows she wasn't Arpi when she sees her mixing pills in the milk. So its high time for brain games. So who going to win?Ofcourse our very own Arpi. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Hope we will watch Pihu as Arpi in the end.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lalsingh is forgotten by   cvs totally..  with bahuji panicking she has thrown caution to winds now  it seems..

and sow i still stand by what i said

she is not arpita she is pihu..

but yes in her  revenge mode eventually she wud find out the truth and already she got avdesh  sort of against bahuji

thelast  8 episodes wud be high action on mind games and final wud  be big dhamaka  i think
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing i cannot understand is why avdhesh have not called Rai Family yet?

Why he is not informing them that Arpi is Back god knows what is cooking in CV's mind...OR may be Rai family have helped arpi in becaming pihu... oh god...i am so confused ๐Ÿ˜•
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
right now when i m online nandu is gayab

hmmm  now me  kalti maaring

and nandu 

chatterbox thumbnail

me going nandu aaye toh kah dena salaam namaste

me good nite  
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@CB
I wont forget our deal.๐Ÿ˜†
Whether u win or me win, hopefully all the GKDians win as we all want to see Avita in the end.
I will stick to my word.
I know CVs will maintain the same suspense till the end,until last but one epi. Me thinks.
There will be no filler epis anymore till the end.
BTW did any one see the confirmation of the GKD ending news on Imagine?
I wish they will finish the show by 29 more epis so that GKD will finish its 200epis.๐Ÿ˜‰
But as they winding each epi , me feeling they wont stretch it anymore.๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya cb i am also feeling the end would tradegic  as this story is based on that shukla guy who was killed in an encounter by police

They CV's have take his story here so may be they end Avi like him

But i still want a happy ending and AVITA together

QUOTE=chatterbox]lalsingh is forgotten by   cvs totally..  with bahuji panicking she has thrown caution to winds now  it seems..

and sow i still stand by what i said

she is not arpita she is pihu..

but yes in her  revenge mode eventually she wud find out the truth and already she got avdesh  sort of against bahuji

thelast  8 episodes wud be high action on mind games and final wud  be big dhamaka  i think
[/QUOTE]
chatterbox thumbnail
no sow  apart from the articles the end  date is not mentioned anywhere but its yes confirm the last date is 27th may only

me also thinks time has gone for filler episodes as each episode wud reveal more and more

now toh me going  its late

good nite wud talk tomm
magicalworld thumbnail
but i read somewhere the last episode date is 3rd June

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im back nd all are gone๐Ÿ˜ญ

8 epis left๐Ÿ˜ญ Countdown has  begun๐Ÿ˜ญ

these epis r going to be dhamakedaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Arpi-Pihu-Arpi-Pihu๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Im so confused๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Bus enough๐Ÿ˜† Whoever she is ..I just want tht vamp's truth to be out๐Ÿ˜ก

Seriously has she forgotten what she did to Pihu's family???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Now..I agree with di...Whtever she ll do nw with Pihu...tht will cost her very much๐Ÿ˜ก Nd It shld...Then Pihu will realise...Avi is innocent

Im sure we all r going to enjoy these games of Pihu-BJ/PJ๐Ÿ˜› though its heading towards tragic end...