17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
that i m also not understanding why change track.. they cud have made her arpita and made her win against bahuji

so mayb synopsis is this only that pure innocent love just didnt survive against betrayals deceptions lies etc
Originally posted by chatterbox

that i m also not understanding why change track.. they cud have made her arpita and made her win against bahuji

so mayb synopsis is this only that pure innocent love just didnt survive against betrayals deceptions lies etc
cb...like u i am also getting sure that she is not arpi😭😭...but still wish that this Pihu remain Pihu at end, & even Arpi is too alive somewhr...as dev's body is not shown..i feeel he is alive somewhr😕😕

so pihu gets dev

& Arpi her Avdhesh ji😳

Will Arpita & Avdesh's love survive the pressures & vicissitudes that surround them? Can the love story of a criminal ever end in a happily ever after? Gunaho Ka Devta is an engaging tale of love & passion, emotion & deception set against the devastating background of crime.

it means this only the love story of criminal did not end happily ever after.. 

i am still not getting this part.  pihu thinks avdesh is behind mama family probles but coming to haveli she is seeing avdesh protect her care for her and she saw all the pics of arpita too  so why is not understanding  why avdesh thinks pihu is arpita? her target shud be bahuji only and to expose her fraud and she already started it but  avdesh is on top of pihu;s list

ya  ashu  vrish said that theory that this girl is pihu and real arpita is hidden somewhere and she wud surface at the end too

even if this happens then its happy ending  but  too much confusion someplace

Now dat dey hv showd dat she is Pihu so Dev bhi shayad ayega n Avi wud die or sacrifice or smth so may b Tragic end 😭😭😭😭...pata nahi frm where d stupid Cv's n writers got dis stupid idea ...yaar typical hota toh chalta dat she is Arpi wid memory loss n comes back 2 take revenge ...atleast AVITA wud b 2gether ... dey shd hv got Arpi back ... n i agree wid wat Jo said dat Arpi was not feeble n did not deserve 2 b a protagonist 😭😭😡😡
Originally posted by coolguy3

But Di, why change 😭😭 dey cud hv showed her as Arpi na ...wen Mama said dat she is Arpi ...i had a doubt dat if she is actually Arpi then she wud not hv moved away wen Avi had his hands on her shoulders ...n next dey show dat she is Pihu only...Dev ke naam ki mala jap rahi hai which is irritating me 😡 Cv's hum se kaunse janam ki dushmani nikal rahe hai... n actaully she never behaved or showed dat she is Arpi , v just hoped dat she wud b Arpi but aaj confirm kar diya dat she is not Arpi but wished she was Arpi...i dont understand ki wat abt d luv story n d synopsis dat its AVITA's story n how dey survive in d Crime background ...dis shows dat their luv cud not survive 😭 Very Sad n Disappointed 😭😭

yaa CG this only shows that Avita 's love was not true that it can't do hifaazat n all,

i really want her to b Arpi till the show ends i hate her when she giv avi those cold looks yaar kisi andhe ko bhi dikh jaayega that how much he loves her n he can't do what ever she is thinking even after knowing Bj's face she is blaming Avi 🤢🤢
its really disappointing n how can that mama leave his niece with a so called gunda😡
in the same room🤢
i m wishing that at the last epi mama came n tell Pihu that she is Arpi n what ever she tell as lie is truth of her life😭😭😭
can't see Avi being used n torn between these evil ladies oh i m missing my sweet Arpi😭😭😭

ya  ashu  vrish said that theory that this girl is pihu and real arpita is hidden somewhere and she wud surface at the end too

even if this happens then its happy ending  but  too much confusion someplace
yaa...this way only they show the serial end..in a pure dramatic way...but i wished it was Arpi who would teach this Bj😡 a good lesson😃😃
no  its not that avita love was true but they suffered bcoz of trusting wrong ppl.. i still want  avdesh to survive along with arpita but i still feel story is heading towards tragic end

and bahuji is panicking now
Originally posted by joliefille

yaa CG this only shows that Avita 's love was not true that it can't do hifaazat n all,

i really want her to b Arpi till the show ends i hate her when she giv avi those cold looks yaar kisi andhe ko bhi dikh jaayega that how much he loves her n he can't do what ever she is thinking even after knowing Bj's face she is blaming Avi 🤢🤢
its really disappointing n how can that mama leave his niece with a so called gunda😡
in the same room🤢
i m wishing that at the last epi mama came n tell Pihu that she is Arpi n what ever she tell as lie is truth of her life😭😭😭
can't see Avi being used n torn between these evil ladies oh i m missing my sweet Arpi😭😭😭

Agree wid u Jo... she shd see d real Avi ...but she is in d revenge mode n is angry so cant see anythng ...hope she can see d real Avi n d real bhootni ...me also get angry on Pihu ...cant she see Avi repenting n da way he takes care of her ...why wud he harm her n her family...dey shd get d Rai's now n hope Mama Rai n family opens Pihu's eyes atleast in regards 2 Avi
CB...yaa still confusing tragic end or not...but Bhouji end is near👍🏼🥳..though late😔

& what abt lal singh...is he shooed away😳