Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Maheshwari's fall down has started - Page 2

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I too saw the promo.I think Radhika will try to find out the truth very stealthily.She'l not reveal anything to anyone. She'l do everything on her own.And yes,it would be very nice if Radhika comes across Dev's family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

yaar yaar I also waiting for that time...hope slowly  it will come did you see ratings last week yaar...its upset me..but hope rating will go high soon...

anu ratings will surely go up just hope for the best...The real story has begun now
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar did you see the precap hope lawyer will not mention Dev's name...so hpe good thing will happen...also Now I feel that BB will not support Radh any more...and Rad will get to know that BB plan and when BB get to know Radh new every thing she will do some thing to her to go away..😭😭😭 hope good thing will happen
😭😭Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yaar did you see the precap hope lawyer will not mention Dev's name...so hpe good thing will happen...also Now I feel that BB will not support Radh any more...and Rad will get to know that BB plan and when BB get to know Radh new every thing she will do some thing to her to go away..😭😭😭 hope good thing will happen
😭😭

Yes anu saw the precap you r right hope lawyer don't mention dev's name and also now BB will not support radh and will not care abt her...but whatever happens will be gud for radev becoz kanha is with them
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that she fall down because of shes selfishness and malice , she wants all the proprieties of the family and she help Radhika to do poojas and other things in house  believing that she get something from Raj Purohit  property but this is not real
SushSathisha thumbnail

😭😭

I want the BB parda to fall and Radh to get to know everything but if every one gets to know that dev the going to be RP and I think BB will stop supporting Radh as u said and will hatch plans to do something to dev