Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

LAUGH - O - RAMA... (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I guess , because most of us SGPians here in this forum dont watch any other serial and love SGP for its realistic portryal of day to day events in Indian house hold, and very relateable , so when ever they show SERIAL types or filmy types scenario we dont like it, Thats the main reason. The one liners used are always real, always the ones which we use and hear in daily lives, the characters are living among us, very normal peopel, no big ho ha or dhan dhan music.
@ bold.. I do think that the fight at the hospital over another patient was a bit out of context.. but Suhana save the day Clap... so from a point of view from an outsider who cought a glimpse into the epi, I can assure you seriously there was no harm done. Big smile 

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Off course , there is no such thing as HARM in fictional shows, as for some a serial can be disgusting but for many others it would be fantastic, some people like over the top comedy some dont, so its a win win situation for the makers of the show and they like to make everybody happy but there would always be some who wouldnt like it, its same as with so many things, like some people hate Marmite and some  are addicted to itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewscarisma2

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Hi there. Big smile I am glad at least some one liked it but to be honest with you, most of us didn't like it! It was possibly the worst episode of SGP in my opnion. Sorry I don't meant to hurt your feelings but thats just what the general feeling was last Monday after that episode was aired.

Ooop's...

Embarrassed

Why did u guys not like it..?
Though I was expecting a lot of Rona dona, but  ateast suhana cried. I didn't watch the ending though...Embarrassed

Oh dear it was awful.Cry It went completely off track and the writing for that episode was poor. OuchThe scenes were not very well executed either. We didn't really have anything in mind but at the same we didn't expect to see such a bad episode, according to SGP standards. SGP is more down-to earth, very relatable, most "normal" serial there is and that episode was very much of the opposite of what we are used to seeing. That episode I can quite happily forget.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00iViewscarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Hi there. Big smile I am glad at least some one liked it but to be honest with you, most of us didn't like it! It was possibly the worst episode of SGP in my opnion. Sorry I don't meant to hurt your feelings but thats just what the general feeling was last Monday after that episode was aired.

Ooop's...

Embarrassed

Why did u guys not like it..?
Though I was expecting a lot of Rona dona, but  ateast suhana cried. I didn't watch the ending though...Embarrassed

Oh dear it was awful.Cry It went completely off track and the writing for that episode was poor. OuchThe scenes were not very well executed either. We didn't really have anything in mind but at the same we didn't expect to see such a bad episode, according to SGP standards. SGP is more down-to earth, very relatable, most "normal" serial there is and that episode was very much of the opposite of what we are used to seeing. That episode I can quite happily forget.

Bless u, well I hope the cv's have listened to you for future purpose and don't pull that stunt again...Have you seen real player? It now shows vid not avail in your region.. So much for contacting Vijay.. He never replied back.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I know dear!! no Video, and I am so use to of watching the old episodes from the begining and now its a night mare to find it in sequence anywhere else. I wish they could do something about it.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I know dear!! no Video, and I am so use to of watching the old episodes from the begining and now its a night mare to find it in sequence anywhere else. I wish they could do something about it.
You're best bet would be to go to apni community.. there is another site - i'll update you with that when the epi's are all updated there.

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Carisma, yes dear I know the star player videos do not work anymore.Angry How annoyingAngry. It's disgusting as we pay to have star and yet we can't see the videos online!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewscarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Carisma, yes dear I know the star player videos do not work anymore.Angry How annoyingAngry. It's disgusting as we pay to have star and yet we can't see the videos online!!Dead
they have got a u tube site.. i'll give you the links to them where we out of india indians can watch..

iViews

Go to top