LAUGH - O - RAMA... - Page 2

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Ooop's...

😳

Why did u guys not like it..?
Though I was expecting a lot of Rona dona, but  ateast suhana cried. I didn't watch the ending though...😳

Oh dear it was awful.😭 It went completely off track and the writing for that episode was poor. The scenes were not very well executed either. We didn't really have anything in mind but at the same we didn't expect to see such a bad episode, according to SGP standards. SGP is more down-to earth, very relatable, most "normal" serial there is and that episode was very much of the opposite of what we are used to seeing. That episode I can quite happily forget.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Oh dear it was awful.😭 It went completely off track and the writing for that episode was poor. The scenes were not very well executed either. We didn't really have anything in mind but at the same we didn't expect to see such a bad episode, according to SGP standards. SGP is more down-to earth, very relatable, most "normal" serial there is and that episode was very much of the opposite of what we are used to seeing. That episode I can quite happily forget.

Bless u, well I hope the cv's have listened to you for future purpose and don't pull that stunt again...Have you seen real player? It now shows vid not avail in your region.. So much for contacting Vijay.. He never replied back.. 😡
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know dear!! no Video, and I am so use to of watching the old episodes from the begining and now its a night mare to find it in sequence anywhere else. I wish they could do something about it.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I know dear!! no Video, and I am so use to of watching the old episodes from the begining and now its a night mare to find it in sequence anywhere else. I wish they could do something about it.

You're best bet would be to go to apni community.. there is another site - i'll update you with that when the epi's are all updated there.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Carisma, yes dear I know the star player videos do not work anymore.😡 How annoying😡. It's disgusting as we pay to have star and yet we can't see the videos online!!🤢
carisma2 thumbnail

Carisma, yes dear I know the star player videos do not work anymore.😡 How annoying😡. It's disgusting as we pay to have star and yet we can't see the videos online!!🤢

they have got a u tube site.. i'll give you the links to them where we out of india indians can watch..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

they have got a u tube site.. i'll give you the links to them where we out of india indians can watch..

Really? O I didn't know that! 😲
carisma2 thumbnail

Really? O I didn't know that! 😲

I'll get the link for you..