Sasural Genda Phool

LAUGH - O - RAMA...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Peepz,

I am not a regular viewer of the show, but I was watching last night (sorry it's a bit in the past for many here.. as we are in UK).

But it was the one where Ishaan has an accident and the family come to know about it and go to the hospital. It was such a funny epi - even something serious as an accident was dealt with so light heartedly.. It was fun to watch..

Suhana was superb... "Now I'm loosing my cool!". πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really enjoyed the concept..

Chalo I thought I'll drop in and share this with you guys..

Carisma.. xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi there. πŸ˜ƒ I am glad at least some one liked it but to be honest with you, most of us didn't like it! It was possibly the worst episode of SGP in my opnion. Sorry I don't meant to hurt your feelings but thats just what the general feeling was last Monday after that episode was aired.

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Hi there. πŸ˜ƒ I am glad at least some one liked it but to be honest with you, most of us didn't like it! It was possibly the worst episode of SGP in my opnion. Sorry I don't meant to hurt your feelings but thats just what the general feeling was last Monday after that episode was aired.

Ooop's...

😳

Why did u guys not like it..?
Though I was expecting a lot of Rona dona, but  ateast suhana cried. I didn't watch the ending though...😳
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so agree with carisma2...Being in the US, the episodes are 1 week late...but I come to this forum and read all the lovely updates and other comments made by the lovely forum members...I read that last monday's episode was badly done, but when I saw it yesterday here, I just loved it...thought it was really amusing the way Suhana fought with that other lady about "her" husband...:)

Anyway...great job by all updaters and all the forum members...this is such a peacful forum compared some others I have been in...😊
Edited by svesum - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God, don't remind us, we didn't liked it because they have done a better job before, it was not realistically done, I don't even remember now as it was one of those rare episode which you forget. But I am happy that you liked it as they did worked hard on it, so there efforts are appreciated by some and we SGPians love it when people love SGP!!!Only thing I remember us that Ragini was as usuall the best and the saviour of any silly episode as ever.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: svesum

I so agree with carisma2...Being in the US, the episodes are 1 week late...but I come to this forum and read all the lovely updates and other comments made by the lovely forum members...I read that last monday's episode was badly done, but when I saw it yesterday here, I just loved it...thought it was really amusing the way Suhana fought with that other lady about "her" husband...:)

Anyway...great job by all updaters and all the forum members...this is such a peacful forum compared some others I have been in...😊

Thanks..
I found the dialogues amusing.. esp when Suhana said.."Everyone's gone.. Shall I not go?" her sarcasm.. πŸ˜†

You right this is a peaceful forum, coz this show is peaceful...there isn't much conflict, and not much conflict in discussions. And This is a lovey forum, and I too have made a few great friends here although I'm from the Pratigya forum.

infinity00 thumbnail
I guess , because most of us SGPians here in this forum dont watch any other serial and love SGP for its realistic portryal of day to day events in Indian house hold, and very relateable , so when ever they show SERIAL types or filmy types scenario we dont like it, Thats the main reason. The one liners used are always real, always the ones which we use and hear in daily lives, the characters are living among us, very normal peopel, no big ho ha or dhan dhan music.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Oh God, don't remind us, we didn't liked it because they have done a better job before, it was not realistically done, I don't even remember now as it was one of those rare episode which you forget. But I am happy that you liked it as they did worked hard on it, so there efforts are appreciated by some and we SGPians love it when people love SGP!!!Only thing I remember us that Ragini was as usuall the best and the saviour of any silly episode as ever.

If u don't mind me asking - there were the ads where Suhana was going to have cancer.. has that track been dealt with? or is that still happening now..

You right when you are into a serial.. you just love it, Now a day it's like people don't watch all the shows that starplus shows them and are selective with the one show that they are hooked too.
Like you guys love sgp, we pratigyans have given up on tv altogether for MKAP etc.
A few years ago everyone used to watch all the shows.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I guess , because most of us SGPians here in this forum dont watch any other serial and love SGP for its realistic portryal of day to day events in Indian house hold, and very relateable , so when ever they show SERIAL types or filmy types scenario we dont like it, Thats the main reason. The one liners used are always real, always the ones which we use and hear in daily lives, the characters are living among us, very normal peopel, no big ho ha or dhan dhan music.

@ bold.. I do think that the fight at the hospital over another patient was a bit out of context.. but Suhana save the day πŸ‘... so from a point of view from an outsider who cought a glimpse into the epi, I can assure you seriously there was no harm done. πŸ˜ƒ 
infinity00 thumbnail
Off course , there is no such thing as HARM in fictional shows, as for some a serial can be disgusting but for many others it would be fantastic, some people like over the top comedy some dont, so its a win win situation for the makers of the show and they like to make everybody happy but there would always be some who wouldnt like it, its same as with so many things, like some people hate Marmite and some  are addicted to itπŸ˜ƒ