Elders will be playing a role in getting Nivi out

Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode gave us a hint for what to expect from the elders of the Sood house and Sharma house - their teachings and experiences that will make Nivi realize the importance of keeping a balance between Dwita and rest of the family. They will definitely play a role in taking her out of this possessiveness and so called obsession due to her guilt and repentance. VD and DS and NT Dadi have very well recognized the issue and they immediately started to take control of the problem. Agar is issue ko yahin handle nahin kiya gaya to yeh aagey jake nasoor ban jayega. NT dadi explained to Nivi about her responsibility towards her husband too and I loved when she said "apni is mamta ko Dwita aur baki parivaar walon ke beech mut aane dena." Wonderful... But sad part is Nivi was not paying attention and dadi saw that. She might again come back and show Nivi the mirror - you have to love a child because she is motherless and not due to your guilt or repentance.
Similarly VD realized that Viren is missing Nivi and her company and attention and it is amazing the way Viren shows his displeasure openly to his taiyiji. DS also agreed to VD and I liked when he spoke to Nivi alone. Everybody just tell their wish and iccha and leave the decision upto the concerned person - whether to follow or not. I would like that one day DS just tells Nivi to go with Viren as an order and not leave the decision upto Nivi as due to his experience he will be doing a big favor to Nivi which she will realize later on. This happens in real life too when due to flow of circumstances we keep doing things wihtout understanding or realizing why we are doing it and what we are losing because of it. But later on when we sit and go over the past happenings we regret but then the time has already gone and you cannot wind it back. So maybe now Nivi will not like going to office or helping out Viren with business but later on when she will have time to sit and think and reflect on her doings, she will be grateful to DS and others for pushing her to get out of the same routine of taking care of baby.
So I really liked the thought process of elders of both family. So now have to see when Nivi listens and gets out of her mode...
Loved your post Anju ... I just hope the CTs dont mess it up ... Because I have faith in Nivren but not the CTs :) ... As I have yet to figure out why they killed Divya
thanx ANJU je vous l'ai dis avant vous faites a chaque fois une bonne analyse a chaque episode et je souhaite que NIVI se rendera compte et se corrigera.
Anju Dear  I love ur post, What ever U have written is absolutely true, Am sure now elders have to talk to Nivi and make her realise her responsibilities towards her Husband also,  Hope she realised this that Both Dwita and Viren need her
Anju, just saw this. Don't know how I missed it earlier.  You've put it so well.  The elders have realized the problem and are acting on it.  I really loved what DS told YD when she was a bit ambivalent about separating Nivi from Dwita.  He said we are not separating Dwita from Nivi but trying to show Nivi that you can love someone and care for them without becoming its parchhayi...that was so well said!!

I too hope that DS orders Nivi to go with Viren for the presentation for those two days. I know Nivi will be half the time lost in Dwita's worries, but I hope at the resort Nivi and Viren talk and she talks about her guilt and repentance and through that talk she sees that she is actually going overboard...and needs to find a better balance...

Lets see what they give us.  I'm glad that they did not show that everyone is blind to what Viren is feeling and to Nivi's excessive attachment to Dwita.  Thanks for an awesome post.  You know, it reminded me of Milee and how she always used to bring in the elders' role in so many of the past epis!
Awesome post Anju and agree with you and loved ur post. Finally CT's involved elders in matter where they are looking for a solution rather than running away from the problem. I loved DS, VD and NT to understand the problem and try to find solution to the problem before it is too late. Even I hope DS send Nivi with Viren forcefully which she needs.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR POST ANJUUU its awesumm yaar hope that happen
Anju..next month I might be coming to New Jersey. If I do I will call you and we can meet up. But I am not sure yet as it depends on my family. 

But meeting you last time was fun. I hope we can do it again.

I do agree with you n hope n pray that this time elders will help Nivi and not leave her alone to suffer like they did with DD's track. I am positive and hopeful that CT will do their job correctly. 
Edited by simran728 - 12 years ago
Anju...
Thank you for the post...this is what i had been saying that Nivi has become too involved in Dwita because of her guilt and repentance in her subconscious and plus to prove that she can be a mother a not like a mother to Dwita (this is because of HL's words engraved in her mind)...
Due to this she is unaware that she is hurting the most important person in her life...and also neglecting family

Yes VD has realized the problem...and DS too seems to have noticed it or i dont know whether VD talked to him...NT dadi has also noticed it...but what i fear is they are not late in solving it as they did with DD -Nivi problem...
As u mentioned i liked DS talking to Nivi and completely agree that he should not leave it to Nivi to decide cause Nivi is not going to leave Dwita...they have to push Nivi and help her come out of her state of mind ...
I dont trust CT's much .. but hoping they dont falter
Anju well said...I also appreciated the fact that elders came to note this point...esp VD who realised that Viren needs Nivi and loved NT Dadi too but somehow her words didnt ringed into Nivi...Nivi needs a strong push from someone with strong words...maybe this is a start for thing..or we might see Viren taking the steps...for Nivi...