Gulaal thori darr gayi :P

Posted: 12 years ago
LOL is it me or did Gulaal get extremely jittery after Kesar gave her the chunar. She was like 'huh, why?how?'....completely gob-smacked that he had got it for her and not Talli.  I think she instantly felt so much guilt that the fool told Kesar to give it to Talli or at least gift her another one. But Kesar wasn't having any of it. He clearly said he doesn't care about what Talli likes...๐Ÿ˜› It seems like the thought of Kesar having non-platonic feelings for her gets her all worked up.

Good thing was that there was a slight change to how Gulaal reacts to his presence. She had a different look on her face when she saw him.

PRECAP: Gulaal refuses to be the 'sarpanch' and nominates Dushyant. Guess who doesn't like that? ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

LOL is it me or did Gulaal get extremely jittery after Kesar gave her the chunar. She was like 'huh, why?how?'....completely gob-smacked that he had got it for her and not Talli.  I think she instantly felt so much guilt that the fool told Kesar to give it to Talli or at least gift her another one. But Kesar wasn't having any of it. He clearly said he doesn't care about what Talli likes...๐Ÿ˜›

Good thing was that there was a slight change to how Gulaal reacts to his presence. She had a different look on her face when she saw him.

PRECAP: Gulaal refuses to be the 'sarpanch' and nominates Dushyant. Guess who doesn't like that? ๐Ÿ˜›

Haha reemz everytime before i watch a new episode of Gulaal I ALWAYS HAVE TO READ YOUR UPDATES BEFORE! and Lennie! ahh WHY IS GULAAL DIGGING A HOLE FOR HERSELF just when Kesar's finally getting there with her.. this girl man.
Reema...Gulaal sure was jittery...she was not the Gulaal we had seen till date...the moment that Chunar came out she was on her back foot...๐Ÿ˜†...I think she was more afraid of Talli's whines than anything else๐Ÿ˜†
@reema: LOL I know people are eager to know if anything interesting happened so I just quickly jot it down once I've seen the episode. Gulaal gadhi hai!

@shrushti: Haha! I'd be scared of Talli's reaction too. She's way too hyper ๐Ÿ˜ณ And now even Sudha's emotional attyachar has begun so Gulaal would feel even more guilty.
nice post reemz loved gulaal expression ...earth below her feet must be shaken up...i loved kesar attitude if u like take it or throw it but me never gonna give anyone my special gifts .๐Ÿ˜†...  loved the way he walked away from her...clearly expressing  "sorry seetheart i m not applepie u can share with with talli ...no mam not me"...gulaal looked tensed talli dumbest as ever .(boy this gal will never stop following kesar ...poor kesar if would be him i would have thrown her in river or from terrace ...๐Ÿคข) ...anyways i liked gulaal saying i cant throw it as kesar has broght it ...she will definelty hide it where she has hidden imli and bangles...and will secretly  enjoy these gifts ( we have already caught u gulaal ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ) me wondering she was thinking y the hell i made that promise to talli if she wasnt there she could have happily accepted kesar's gift without any guilt...๐Ÿ˜‰
Talli is annoying; Sudha is self defeating and Gulaal is now equally annoying and manipulative ๐Ÿ˜ก!!! - there I said it!!

Arrey is she is not comfortable with Kesar because she feels morally sanctimonious - fine.  But why force Talli down Kesar's throat? It looked like Kesar was going to throw up ๐Ÿคข if Gulaal said "Talli" one more time.   Why cant she simply tell Kesar about her plans for his future?  โ“ 
Edited by trifolia - 12 years ago
@arti07: ^I was thinking that too. She will definitely keep the chunar safe as she did with the imlis.

We need to see Gulaal  reflecting over Kesar's gestures! She can't brush them off for long.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Gulaal was uneasy after what Kesar just did, and who wouldnt be - not even she had thought that chunar would be for her and so on, coz she knew about it beforehand

I do agree that somehow Gulaal has a change in the presense of Kesar and so on - could that be due to what he said yesterday

I am not surpried she said - give it to Talli and so on, she was so uneasy and somewhat panic

I liked Kesar reaction, the change in him - and laid down the law, he brought it for her, and only her, and she matters to him and if she doesnt want it then throw it away and so on
Originally posted by trifolia

Talli is annoying; Sudha is self defeating and Gulaal is now equally annoying and manipulative ๐Ÿ˜ก!!! - there I said it!!

Arrey is she is not comfortable with Kesar because she feels morally sanctimonious - fine.  But why force Talli down Kesar's throat? It looked like Kesar was going to throw up ๐Ÿคข if Gulaal said "Talli" one more time.   Why cant she simply tell Kesar about her plans for his future?  โ“ 

LOL!! Well well well...Gulaal has made it worse for herself. We all knew this was going to happen! I agree, she may as well tell Kesar about her plans now.๐Ÿ˜›

One things for sure though, Gulaal should NOT encourage Talli anymore. At least before, she genuinely thought Kesar might like Talli but this isn't the actual case!
Loved kesar today. He showed his attitude. Like no one will able to win against him. He is too good.
Love him.
& gulaal, even she can't talk against him. & afraid to make him angry again.