Fan Fictions

~maitri~ maaneet FF THREAD 4 - Page 86

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

dono hi dodo hai... love the update... their strong bounding... even simran realised their love but ye dono to dodo hai na... genie itna stupid kyo ho gaya hai ab...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maan wondering how he got d pic... 😲😲hmm me too wondering abt it... 😳shayad he did it in dat drunken state of his... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰on dat day... dat day he burnt everything rite.!!!!!😲 how come he get it again??? i knew it... dis guy maan will be himself wen hez drunk...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and in dat drunken state he hid it bak in his wallet... 😳😳but is unaware of it... πŸ˜•
jasraj123 thumbnail
lovely update. yaar feeling sooo bad for maaneet. both were in love five years back i think yet they couldn't realize it. i know geet know it but what is wrong with our smart james bond maan. why couldn't he found this word in his relationship with geet.

but must say ur writing is sooo good and make my heart fall for maneet more and more. thanks for pm an dpls update soon
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geet left...😲...poor girl she is waiting for him and he don't even realize his own feeling...DODO maan..

thanks for pm ...
count soon..
maneet-56 thumbnail
wow di lovly update
waise to ap ki sari ffs hi great hai
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  another  past  story  of  dodo n genie...they  r  always  rocking  pair  yaar...lovely...looking  fwd...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it. I hope maan understand that he is in love with geet.plsss continue soon.
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!!
Lovd dis part
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Muski i think its time to change the names... Maan aint a genie... all he has done is make geet fall for him hard, himself fall for her and not realise it then n not realise it even now...
Maan needs to be called a bhondu... not genie... lol

Geet was sooo naive earlier...loved simran...simran understood them both... she knows geet is naive n innocent n she knows maan loves her but doesnt realise it... hmmm

great update... u know actually am waiting for the day when maan will realise that he is deep in love with Geet... more than that day i wanna see his reaction the day he will come to know that the guy geet loves is none other than him... n what all he did to her the night he fought with Kavita... hahahahahaha... instead of going n confessing his love and proposing to her, am sure he will try to hurt himself for having made her go thru so much pain for 8 years and hving crossed his limits yet again and not even remember it... instead of making amends and being with her always, he abondoned his MS, left her alone to struggle and went away imagining a happy life with Kavita...

after all that Geet still cherishes her pasta dn is still clinging on to the hope that some day he will realise what she means to him and what he means to her...
tanvi04 thumbnail
update is good but kab maan aur geet ek honge this sepration is really hurting continue soon