MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
geet is so innocent 😆

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...another new name...STINKY PIGGY...lolz... Maan Singh Khurana ke itne saare naam...

Babaji meri Geet ka bas chale toh woh Maan ka naam hi badal de...

I love her so much...gosh she is so so so so innocent... iske toh kuch bhi palle nahi padta...

and ab dekho...kaise sab kuch samaj aata hai...
Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! M wonderin how can a girl can be so innocent i mean geet is angry wid maan bcoz he locked her in room...ohh man!! I jst love her
Cont soon...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice update... geet is so funny.. but how can she be so innocent???
continue soon
divareena thumbnail

Aww geet does not understand that maan was jealous and that is why he carried her home and got angry.

Love the way he kissed her tears and rests his lips on her neck.  Aww they both fall asleep in each others arms.

Loool maan got worried when geet said that he did zabardasti with her but all she meant was that he locked her in the room, which she did not like.

Loool she called him stinky piggy. Love her innocent and that is why maan loves her so much

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wating
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me waiting too 😍
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~maitri~

He punched the mirror with his bare knuckle, hurting himself.. he continued to hit the broken glasses in anger.. how could I ..how could I..!!!!  he didn't believe he could cross his limits. He came out of the washroom..torn up..hurt ..blood oozing out of his hands. Nakul came with coffee.. He panicked & called for dr. Maan was ashamed of himself. He wanted to hide, wat right he had to do something like that. His misery was worsen..he had nowhere to hide his dazzled face... except in her embrace.. but that too now seemed uncorrect. He didn't trust himself. Dr cleaned up his wound & tied a bandage.

He didn't dare to knock at her door. But he had..to since she didn't come out the whole day.. he finally dared to peep in.. just to see her cuddled up in the baby position & sleeping comfortably. He couldn't control the smile that formed in his face just seeing her .. soothing his heart that was doomed in guilt. He edged closer.. softly..he sat next to her..softly caressing her cheeks.. dodo..
she turned away.. mujhe sona hain.. u didn't let me sleep the whole night.
He smiled & walked out shaking his head.. hearing her statement.  
It was so..aaa!! he didn't even want to think..

he came later in the evening with dinner.
She refused to even look at him..
she ignored him & went to the kitchen. She made herself paratha's. He came to eat with her.
She strictly ordered nakul to put him off parathas... mota ho rah hain.. ..she twisted her lips. motu!!
He made a baby face.. but she didn't even look at him the whole day. He didn't want to force her. He had totally forgotten abt his 1.5yr love simran..while trying making up with Geet!! he didn't even bother thinking wat went wrong..why did they break up,  because he was actually not disturbed about it.. all that shook him totally was his dodo!! her wrist that now looked bluish..

Geet remembered it was the next day when she was still ignoring him.. that Maan had told his dad's business associate to register the house in her name in US. After accusing him.. of being chalak lomdhi.. her eyes fell on his bandaged hand. Her anger vanished in thin air & she cried holding his hand.

Nakul narrated the incident to her. She got so scared. She actually kissed his hand & cried. .. cried like a baby.. seeing the blood. She immediately called simran to patch up between them.
Maan cut the call .. yeh kya kar rahi ho?
She cried.. u really love her.. thats why u did this.
He didn't know where to go & bang his head. He hugged her..nahi dodo!!
she snapped out his arms.. nahi I will speak to her sab teehk ho jayega

to his shock she actually called simran..
Geet - hi simran
simran very softly - umm
Geet - plz genie ke saat patch up karlo.. he is really upset
simran had tears in her eyes.. knowing..such a dodo she was.. - nahi Geet ..its over between us
sadly..she knew deep within..there was never a us...between them..
Geet - plz simran
Maan snatched the phone & shouted.. why r u pleading & cut the phone..
he held her shoulder & shook her hard!! ..then immediately left..realizing that would hurt her.. he rubbed his temple why r u doing this?
Geet - I can't see u hurt..
Maan - I am not
Geet - u r.. dehko.. wat u have done to ur self.. I will speak to simran sab teehk hojayega..she went to call again.. she didn't know wat was it with Maan.. why he was getting so agitated .. even hearing simrans name now. .. . when she went to dial the number.. he took the phone from her.. dodo.. chod na
nahi!!
dodo
genie.. tu aapne ego ke karan usse fight kar raha hain.. but later u will feel bad
asien nahi hain
asien hi hain
nahi dodo.. u r getting it all wrong
then why did u hurt urself..
she couldn't bare the sight of his bandaged hand.
He kept quiet..something he couldn't have explained her.. she would have not understood..his guilt
dehka..she went to call again

dodo.. he held yet again... & then eased his grip... his heart was strangely pacing harder as he tried to explain... this to her.. his emotions were .. flowing... over flowing.. he helplessly rested his head on hers.. dodo.. I didn't do it because of that..she didn't believe him... she turned away her face.. he cupped her face..& painfuly
I did it because I hurt u

her eyes started at him.. with tears threatening to burst off. He punched the glass it again.. turning away from her in a jerk.. repenting his act.. how could I... I am sorry dodo
she jumped back in shock... terrified to see the glass now sticking out of his bleeding knuckles & his bandage soaked in blood.  His eyes was furiously red.. but now anger on self.

She was jerked out of her thoughts to present..when his squeeze on her cheek became harder & shook her.
Bolo.. he spat
Aisen bhi kaun hain jiske liyen tum sab ko chodke ja rahi ho
she couldn't say anything.. she just dipped her head & tried to steal her gaze.
Teehk hain.. chali javoo...he turned away in anger.. waisen bhi main kaun hota hoon tumhe rokne wala.
Least did he know wat he meant.. neither did he know wat she meant to him.

Geet silently packed her bag & left. He didn't even come to say a bye or drop her to the airport he was angry..infact he left before her. He was really angry at her. He restlessly reached delhi.. he thought he would be fine denying her, he thought he would be fine leaving all of his feelings aside.. wat feelings..the feelings he himself didn't know, but being without her made him cry. he miss her so much, he could see her face everywhere he went..he thought about her & he went crazy when he felt he can't be with her. He could feel himself dying inside so very deep as he missed her so much. The pain made him think.. he tried to find words to describe his feelings that abides within his soul. But it is so deep and it is so hurtful, he didn't know how this feeling came to abide, he felt it was taking over his whole life.

- BLOG  maitri part 37-

Precap
Maan wondering how he got the pic.
-PREV  PART 36-
thanxs a lot for all the comments
love u all a lot
please please comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woohoo me again ,...  2nd time today   ...aaj to saddi lottery hai 😃

awesome update muski ... our Dodo Maan was alway madly in love with her ... no wonder he was never much affected by any break ups ...,   haye rabba ye dodo kab realize keray gaa apni feelings ko ...

am feeling so bad for Geet ... poor thing ... she's been waiting for him for so long  ...  

cant wait to read the next part 

love 
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago