Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan... thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😍waiting😍waiting😍 
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
achcha hai yeh...MD of KT...serving eateries to others...woh bhi kahan???? uss ladki ke ghar par jis se pyaar karta hai...par ab tak ehsaas nahi hua...

God!!! log najane kya kya karte hai pyaar mein...
nisharoyce thumbnail
m waiting for the tube light
akdoo maan
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting Waiting Waiting😍
craziekudi thumbnail
kahan ho tum... kahan ho tum...

yaad mein tere... rahe hum yahaan!!
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜› w πŸ˜› a πŸ˜› i πŸ˜› t πŸ˜› i πŸ˜› n πŸ˜› g πŸ˜›

😍muskan😍
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kahan ho di...plz jaldi se update karo na...
Dilsay thumbnail

me waiting

passing my time

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~maitri~

Maan didn't know why his heart felt so miserably hurt to even think about someone with her. But yah the truth was she does love someone & he could see that in those eyes.
Let it be R.I.P.. she sounded so terribly in pain.
An odd silence followed.. it was really strange this kind of an atmosphere between them. She immediately smiled .. a smile that only hurt him more..since he knew it was a smile hiding her ache. He hugged her & kissed her head promising self that he will get all her happiness. All of a sudden all that mattered to him was her happiness more than even breathing. He always wrapped his arms around her and she cuddled closer to him, taking all the warmth she could get from his strong self. It was so relaxing & soothing to have him hold her like that. She softly caressed her cheek on his chest & tugged him closer. It was her soul that was drenched in pain.. that seek his closeness. Strangely it was him & only him who could heal it but he himself was oblivious to it.

How comfortable was that moment in his arms.. like her restless soul found peace. Her soul was restless she could only realize now.. when she discovered wat peace meant!!! though she knew it won't last long!! sadness clouded her thoughts & she stiffened a bit. She reluctantly pulled away
tum jake so javoo.. kal drive bhi karna hain tumhe.
Where are we going
I am going back to pune & u
she couldn't say he those words.. again parting away from him was miserable. Why did she have to meet him again she cursed her babaji!!
the thought of staying away from her now felt so alien to him. He went back to his room where Rano was already waiting for him.
Rano - kya kaha usne?
Maan just held her hand & kneed down next to her.
Rano - yanhi tho problem hain khabhi kuch kahti nahi
Maan - aunty woh ladkha kaun hain?
Rano - pata nahi beta
Maan - aacha US main uske kisi frd ko aap janthen ho?
Rano - ek hi frd hain
Maan was little taken a back
Rano - woh doctarni
he sighed in relief
Rano - dr Naintara
Maan - aapke pas uska phone number hain
Rano - usike saat tho rahthi hain
he was bit confused..he had not seen anyone else in the pune house.. may be the locked room he thought
Rano - actually woh rahti hain Geet ke saat, bichari ke saat bura huwa..
Maan - kya huwa aunty?
Rano - she just had a divorce..pata nahi kya karengi 2 bachoon ke saat..
he was not so keen in listening to Nt's bit of story, he already formed a wrong impression.. divorcee & all.. not something he could relate good things with.
Rano - kitna kuch badal gaya in 5-6 saloon main
he nodded sadly
he was desperately wanting to deviate from the so called sad story of Nt.. where did Geet meet this dr?
Rano - woh tumne jo ghar liya thana 

Maan was taken back to the day when they were browsing through the net looking for an accommodation near the college in US. Dodo was least bothered, she probably didn't even care. He was really excited.
Dodo dehkna..yeh wala ghar kaisen hain
she looked at & then continued fitting ballu in a frock that she had made for him.. her recent interest because she had seen in TV that in US..they dress up their pets!!
dodo bolna teehk hain ki nahi
umm
dodo chod ballu ko & meri baat sun
she made a baby face & looked at the screen.
He had finalized few flats & one house. The flats were close to college but the house was little far away.. u definitely needed a car to commute from the house.
Her eyes popped out when she saw the huge independent luxcuy house with car park, garden, drive way.. sourronded with tress.

This beautiful English Tudor home for sale in Stamford CT was originally the carriage house of of famed Mount Rushmore sculptor Gutzon Borglum.

genie itna beda ghar ka hum kya karen ge?
Dodo dehkna.. itne choten se flat ka rent bahur zada hain.. wat ever we pay them every month for 3-4yrs
ek min.. why 3-4yrs.. course to 2 saal ka hain
dodo.. we will work there na..nahi tho research..
phir tumahren business kay hoga?
Woh baad ke baath hain.. tu meri baat sun.. wat ever we will pay for so many months.. if we invest on the house.. we can get a good return when we sell it latter.
She didn't understand much
genie it so far away from college. main college kaisen javongi
I will take u in my car
ur getting a car?
He smiled proudly
tu papaji ke paisen kuch jada nahi uda rahen hain?
he rolled his eyes. 

He was drawn back to harsh present when Rano's words tore him apart making him realize the mistakes he didn't even know he committed though unintentionally. 
Rano - woh tumne jo ghar liya tha na  ..uska maintance itna jayda tha..she couldn't manage it by herself. So she rented the part of the house to Dr. Nt
immediately Maan worried how did she travel to college. Oh god he didn't even once think about all that then..& the house ..its maintenance. Now he knows.. it will would be really high especially for her. It was all so taken for granted.. he just forgot all about that house. He remembered giving her all the documents of the house & car ..actually didn't even give it to her.. it was in the travel bag they were supposed to take it with them. Thank god!!!! he had brought the house in their joint name!!! he couldn't thank God enough for that now though he cursed then.. even that was an impulsive decision.  When his dad's business associate was finalizing the deal.. he called Maan to know whose name it has to go under.
That was the day they both had a another one of the fights & Maan had said to add geets name just to manaofy her.. least did he knew she will not get effected by all that. Instead she fought with him..saying that..
abhi us deal main kuch problem huwa tho..u will coolly put me in front & run away. Aur mujhe court ke chakar lagane padengen.
He wondered if he could ever impress her.. then the thought.. why was he even trying!! she never  reacted like
chalak lomdhi .. she twisted her lips
chalak teehk hain.. lomdhi???
lomdhi ..lomdhi.. lomdhi.. lomdhi..

- BLOG maitri part 34-

PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS & CLICK LIKE BUTTON...PLZ

Precap
Geet going away.
-PREV    PART 33   NEXT  PART 35-
thanxs a lot for all the comments
love u all a lot
please please comment
love