Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
uff such a painful part 😭  ...he was such a fool in love...once , he cud have called his DODO to share his pain usne kya kiya tha ...😭 ...

.but such a fantastic part  👏...while reading the previous parts .i always thought how big the reason cud be that he forgot his so close best frnd ... but this update reasoned everything  ...

kavitha kya bolu we all  once in a life meet such s**ts 🥱 they r better if ignored ...

so MR is gng all insane haan ...locked geet with rahul nd sercving guests  😆...u knw most of the male frnds r actually like that ... possessive , jealous  ... 

u knw this is really interesting wen maan will realize he is jealous and possessive cuz he loves his bff   
Edited by anu_luv_maan - 12 years ago
priyanka86 thumbnail
awesome update..
HATE that kavitha😡
he is so rite geet (Drashti Dhami) looks beautiful in any thing she wears..
now  Maan is behaving like dodo when he will realize geet loves him...
always love to c jealous Maan in ur ffs and strangely every time its different...
thanks for the wonderful ffs...😊

Stupid Maan . . . Gadha he was rightly served for saying all that to her . . . yeah that is the evil side of me talking . . . Challo that was sad, But i still did not feel for him, He yelled at Geet oops at Dodo so no sympathy  . . . i have been meaning to ask this for quite some time now, where did u find that name . . . God it cracks me . . . 

Ok jokes apart, Sometimes the thing u want is what u cant see, u have it with you all the time and then u never realise the true worth of it until u lose it . . .

That someone is defo Maan but alas he doesnt yet know it . . . Gadha doesnt even realise his own feelings Geet ki feelings kahan realsi kare ga . . . his mind is jammed . . . not his fault after all he is a Man, Men don't have brain(i hope arzoo is not around here) . . . just kidding but seriously he is acting like an idiot . . .

I was actually reminded of the song Save the best for last for this FF . . .

I for one would love to read maan all J n burning . . .

As a matter of fcat all ur geets have been shown very understanding and selfless . . . May be thats who u r . . . it shows in the writing . . .

anyway, i better sleep lest mom kills me . . .

oh yes one more point . . . this is my personal belief . . . u know if i have a besty n that person has been with me all through the times i needed a support i would NEVER ever yell at her for someone else in the presense of that someone, if m hurt by something she did i would rather take her in a corner and then may be yell if not talk it out . . . you may be in illusion that u love someone but u can never be so blind as to say all that to ur friend for someone so new in ur life fine u may in anger not realise what u r saying but later on u do realise it and for me later on is not more than a week . . . similar sorta things have happened with me n i wont go around telling about it but trust me it hurts too much . . . true friends are too precious to risk . . . and here when he was all happy with his GF he completely forgot about Geet that is not real frndship not for me to say the least . . .
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Stupid Maan . . . Gadha he was rightly served for saying all that to her . . . yeah that is the evil side of me talking . . . Challo that was sad, But i still did not feel for him, He yelled at Geet oops at Dodo so no sympathy . . . i have been meaning to ask this for quite some time now, where did u find that name . . . God it cracks me . . . 

Ok jokes apart, Sometimes the thing u want is what u cant see, u have it with you all the time and then u never realise the true worth of it until u lose it . . .

That someone is defo Maan but alas he doesnt yet know it . . . Gadha doesnt even realise his own feelings Geet ki feelings kahan realsi kare ga . . . his mind is jammed . . . not his fault after all he is a Man, Men don't have brain(i hope arzoo is not around here) . . . just kidding but seriously he is acting like an idiot . . .

I was actually reminded of the song Save the best for last for this FF . . .

I for one would love to read maan all J n burning . . .

As a matter of fcat all ur geets have been shown very understanding and selfless . . . May be thats who u r . . . it shows in the writing . . .

anyway, i better sleep lest mom kills me . . .

Muski today i shocked to see this comment by u dear
u  seriously don't want to understand maan and his pain
he shouted at dodo cause he has the rights yes he done a mistake but that doesn't mean he deserve to betray by kavita
but  u said he deserve it
 u knw what he felt when he seen kavita with dev
and their betrayal.
it's painful
how much his heart bleed,
how much his heart crying.
and it's more about that age
in that age many people make mistake but that doesn't mean we r want their extreme punishment
 he is suffering from past 7-8yrs how much more we want.
with him geet also suffering from pain.
it's enough suffering hope maan understand his love geet soon

yes geet's love unconditional but that doesn't mean we r  insult maan ,
 he made a mistake to love kavita but in return u want he deserve this
 it's really shocking and pain full
yes ll want maan got jealous and know and understand his hidden love for his dodo
 but that doesn't mean we r here to insult maan for love kavita or he thinks he loves kavita
 it's kavita's fault who betray him
 our heart is crying to see maan like this .
m really sorry if I hurt u but today m really sad .

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oohh maan was truly in love with that kavita...he left everything even his dodo...
loving this jealous maan...
nice update..
count soon
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Muski today i shocked to see this comment by u dear
u  seriously don't want to understand maan and his pain
he shouted at dodo cause he has the rights yes he done a mistake but that doesn't mean he deserve to betray by kavita
but  u said he deserve it
 u knw what he felt when he seen kavita with dev
and their betrayal.
it's painful
how much his heart bleed,
how much his heart crying.
and it's more about that age
in that age many people make mistake but that doesn't mean we r want their extreme punishment
 he is suffering from past 7-8yrs how much more we want.
with him geet also suffering from pain.
it's enough suffering hope maan understand his love geet soon

yes geet's love unconditional but that doesn't mean we r  insult maan ,
 he made a mistake to love kavita but in return u want he deserve this
 it's really shocking and pain full
yes ll want maan got jealous and know and understand his hidden love for his dodo
 but that doesn't mean we r here to insult maan for love kavita or he thinks he loves kavita
 it's kavita's fault who betray him
 our heart is crying to see maan like this .
m really sorry if I hurt u but today m really sad .

Di i was not serious . . . i was just kidding around . . . actually u no na abt my accident since then i have been like running around for chances to crib thats what m doing . . . trust me . . . and about feeling hurt no worries di m all gud . . . theres nothing wrong in a debate and here i agree with u completely . . . i m not insulting him trust me, its that had geet not understood his love my reaction abt calling her stupid would havebeen the same just for fun u see, that way toh even Maan In Fall out is maha stupid and i do call him that though i dont really mean it . . . n if i call people stupid or idiots its casual for me . . . my bashing is absolutely different and when m like serious i m quite formal here m just kidding around . . . abt deserving i guess i should have clarified my comment . . . i did not mean it like he should have been in pain but at times u need a blow to get on the right path . . . Agreed he was in pain but he inflicted that pain on self . . . abt commiting mistakes in this age . . . well yes it happens and only after that can u learn so i m not reprimanding him for his mistake, people make mistakes its fine . . .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Di i was not serious . . . i was just kidding around . . . actually u no na abt my accident since then i have been like running around for chances to crib thats what m doing . . . trust me . . . and about feeling hurt no worries di m all gud . . . theres nothing wrong in a debate and here i agree with u completely . . . i m not insulting him trust me, its that had geet not understood his love my reaction abt calling her stupid would havebeen the same just for fun u see, that way toh even Maan In Fall out is maha stupid and i do call him that though i dont really mean it . . . n if i call people stupid or idiots its casual for me . . . my bashing is absolutely different and when m like serious i m quite formal here m just kidding around . . . abt deserving i guess i should have clarified my comment . . . i did not mean it like he should have been in pain but at times u need a blow to get on the right path . . . Agreed he was in pain but he inflicted that pain on self . . . abt commiting mistakes in this age . . . well yes it happens and only after that can u learn so i m not reprimanding him for his mistake, people make mistakes its fine . . .

First toh tujhe rest lena chiaye y r u giving pressure to ur hand
sec leave it dear
it's differ of POV
 nothing serious
here we r all to give our respective POV and so I give my
now forget it

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update! Thanks!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part.
loved it.
loved the way maan tell about his dodo, his geet.
 after long time he remember his past and cherished it.
he really missed those days then he seen or noticed their pic in his purse and wonder .
 he went to his past where he got most unforgettable pain from his brother and kavita .
it's really painful.
 his heart bleed to see this and heard those hurtful words from kavita.
 and that shameless kavita 😡🤬 and dev another shameless person 😡🤬
🤬both of them rot in hell
that kavtia  only behind maan's name, fame and money.
 she never loved him it's all fake and poor maan got biggest heartbreaking ,
 he leave everything for his love and in return in he got humiliation, pain, hurt,betray .
 he burnt the whole house , he don't want to remember anything regarding the past or kavita and destroy everything.

feel really sad for maan.
how much it's hurt him.

now in present maan hugged geet ,his dodo and want to forget all pain but soon he recovered and check himself and hide the tears and pain from geet.

now when he noticed geet looks gorgeous and he now want to hide her from every one and sply from rahul.

now he locked her in her room with rahul
Oh God this maan na seriously behaving like dodo
Poor maan now rano give him tray to serve others.
geet is really enjoyed it and we r also.
geet know her genie , her maan very well.
understand him also very well.
 maan is jealous but still he is confuse about his heart.
let's see when he will understand his love for geet and geet's some one is none other than maan himself.
 continue soon.

-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsome ...
loved it...