~maitri~ maaneet FF THREAD 4 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago

~maitri~

She was so angry with Maan for putting her in this trouble, that she failed to realize she was not going to see her best buddy ever again. He was so thrilled about his new life with kavitha that he didn't bother to keep track of his dodo.

He was shaken out of his guilt when he heard thai ji say ladken walen kal aa rahen hain
Rano - kya fayda, Geet mana ghi nahi
thi ji - ussen mana padengen
Rano - shadi ke liyen ussen koi nahi mana sakta
Maan - main manvonga aunty
thai ji - tum? she couldn't believ her hears
Rano - haan wo tumhari baat shayad maan jayen
he nodded his head & went to the terse looking for her.

He slowly reached to her. She wiped her tears & turned immediately to face him. It was bit odd for him to digest the fact that she loved somene... but it was her..his dodo.. things couldn't stay odd for long. So my dodo loved someone. He teased her. Her cheek turned red in embarrassment. She tried to look away.
He cupped her face to look at him
mujhe bataya bhi nahi
a tear formed in her eyes. Wish u were there her voice crushed into his embrace as he pulled her in for a bear hug. He knew it was his mistake, he should have been there, at least kept in touch, she would never hide anything from him. I am sorry he said painfully.
He kissed her head, he could feel himself hardening in her embrace, her hand slipping on his back was not helping. His hand caressed her waist savoring the softness, delicacy of her curves under his palm.  Her heart was beating erotically against his heart which seemed to follow. He pulled away straightening himself, cleared his throat well I am there now.
She smiled & turned to look at the view of the field.
He was here to talk to her about all the ladki dehkna stuff & he can't even take his eyes off her. He was definitely in trouble. He gather all his wit, pushing his odd felt physical urges away .. he finally tried to talk on wat he was he for. Kal ladken walen aa rahen tumhen dehkne
the least she expected from him. How could he.. a min ago his heart was beating for her with her, in sink with hers..& now he says all this, he definitely have lost it.  She clinched her fist, she was getting irritated more annoyed at his silly attempt to even mention this to her.
Mujhe koi ladhka nahi dehkna she said it in an irritated tone
he was strangely very happy
dehkne main kya hain..shadhi thodikarni hain
genie kaha na nahi tho nahi. Waisen bhi tum in sab main mat padho
u r getting even with me aren't u
he said it in a sad tone
she turned to face him wondering wat even is he talking about?
Main ne tumhe kaha tha don't interfere in my personal life, thats why u r saying this to me now
woh tumne gussen main kahan tha.. I know u didn't mean anything
tum mujhe se naraz nahi thi
...he asked curiously
Thi .. his heart sunk
lekin usse baat ke liyen nahi.. he wondered phir kis baat ke liyen
tumhari wajah se sab mujhe jaane se mana kar rahen the.. I really had to fight with them & go. It was all so difficult.
He made a baby face sorry.
She smiled.. thats ok.. main ne bhi unhe mana hi liya.. she smiled victoriously.
How did u do that?
Main ne unhe dhamiki di
his eyes popped out
I said I will run away
he laughed .. tu sach main dodo hain

they both laughed for a while thinking about it
aacha sun kal ladken wallen aa rahen hain, dehkne main kya hain
don't even try to convince me
she said it firmly
tujhe manana mujhe aatah hain
u won 't be able to do this genie
she knew his heart will not be able to let go of her, seeing her with another person .. she smiled.. he will be burned alive..
I will he took it as a challenge with out even realizing wat he was agreeing to.
she rolled her eyes.. u won't be able to genie..her voice faded in the darkness as she walked towards her room through the corridor. She rested her head on the pillow wondered turning around restlessly, he won't be able to bear it himself. Khud sah nahi payen ga agar koi mujhe dehken ga tho. Aab dodo ki tarah kaun behave kar raha hain.. why can't he just keep quiet khud hi aapne paavn main khuladi mar rahan hain. She smiled dossing off.

Maan happily went to his room.. something was bothering him. He didn't know wat it was. He was definitley happy for his dodo.. but then why was he so uneasy. he just couldn't sleep.

-BLOG maitri part 30-

Precap
poor Maan taking care of ladken wala!!!
-PREV  PART 29   NEXT PART 31-
thanxs a lot for all the comments
love u all a lot
please please comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Edited:

Yaaay Me first πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
Should be revising but couldn't stop myself from commenting today... πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
πŸ€—
Awesome update baji loved it all...πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the conversation between Maaneet... 😍😳
It was quite emotional as well, feel sorry for Geet as Maan was never there for her, something must have happened between him and that girl he was with that is why he hates his past soo much...

Oh Maan he really is a dodo, he has such strong feelings for Geet 😳 and he has taken up the challange of getting Geet to see the ladken wale...

He just about manages to control himself when he hugs her, and he is after Geet meeting the boys side πŸ˜†

Love how Geet knows that Maan will not be able to bear seeing her with anyone else and she knows he will burn seeing her with anyone else... πŸ˜†

But Maan will only find out when he goes through the burning sensation... πŸ˜ƒ And his restlessness has only just started πŸ˜‰

Hope Geet really patoes the ladken wale πŸ˜†
Precap looks good seems like Geet has started her pataoing, but would be even better if it was Maan who was trying to make sure that the ladken wale don't agree πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† can't wait to read the next update... 😊
xx

Edited by humz_786 - 12 years ago
res sry double post...Edited by my_maan_geet - 12 years ago
Maan singh khurana u r really becomind dodo

if u let her go buddy soon her kids will tell you Maan mama

you have lost it
Edited by heermeher - 12 years ago
awesum update
loved it
geet ko ladke wale dekhne aa rahe hain 
i hope u plan to get the ladka martyred by geets hands
it will ber fun 
n maan taking care of teh ladka while he burns his heart 
awesum 
waiting eagerly 
omg maan to geet se bhi bada dodo nikla...why can't he understand her...kab samjh aaua sabkuch di...looking forward for maan doin mahman nawaji of ladkewaleπŸ˜†...
Thanks for d update 😳 yippy! * edit* πŸ˜ƒ
lovely part.Geet is absolutely rightπŸ˜† Uff! maan is really d dodo 😑 trying to convince his dodo to meet a guy for marriage😲 he is on mission impossible πŸ˜‰ oh! Gosh! He b so jealous pata nahi kya karega πŸ˜† n looking forward to c how he takes care of d ladke walen .Please update soon 😳 Edited by siroilily - 12 years ago
Awesome update as usual...

Geet knows that maan cant take it and maan just wants to take up the challenge though he is feeling odd... wonderful... 

he he..poor Maan...
I am sure now that Geet was and is in love with Maan πŸ˜›
that's very intersting i wonder who is the boy  & wt will be Maan's reaction i think he will be a big J😑😑  geet will be watching maan enjoying the big big JπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰