Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

πŸ˜† true πŸ˜† she said me yesterday im pm she ll update yab se wait kar rahi hoon
abhi tak😳

πŸ˜†

kb se wait ho raha hay update ka..?
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~maitri~

definitely someone would have took advantage of her innocence he cursed himself. His heart felt heavy as he stood helplessly infront of them. Geet was still not liking the idea of accusing that someone..he wondered how innocent she was still.

Rano started her non stop cribbing. Geet shouted mama just stop it & walked out from there.
Rano broke down hugging Maan. Why is she doing this? Kuch unch nech hogayee tho hum kaise sambalen ghe. Issen tho kuch akal hi nahi hain. She is just believing him blindly. 

That was she always does he knew it. Once she believes someone its impossible to shake her trust!!!  agar bhagvan khud aaken kahen tho bhi yah nahi managi. Because of this nature of hers he had to be so careful with her in saying anything, also making sure she trusted right kind of person.

Thai ji came in & consoled Rano.. Maan felt miserable to have left her alone. He didn't even thing about her for a sec before walking out of the door.. that day in Bangalore.

Their flight to NY was in the evening. Geet was really excited but some reason she was angry with him for last 2days. He remembered saying sorry too, but still she was angry with him, actually didn't even let him come near or help her. But she was such a cutly... he sighed.. even in her anger mod she packed their bags together. He shook his head. A tear formed in the corner of his eyes.. for shouting at his dodo for talking rudely to kavitha.

Kavitha had come to patch up with Maan after that horrible fight 3days ago.
Geet saw her & slammed the door at her.
She ran the bell again. Nakul opened the door & let her in. Geet shouted at her.. tumhari problem kya hain. Ek tum usse fight karthi rahthi ho phir humare ghar aajathi ho. Just leave he doesn't  even want to see ur face.
Kavitha - we are getting married
Geet - yah right!! then I am queen of England

kavitha rolled her eyes
geet - aacha joke tha.. we r leaving to NY tonight.
Kavitha - well he changed his mind
Geet - I won't let him
Kavitha pointed the finger at Geet how dare u interfere between us. Ballu starts barking at kavitha seeing her offensive demeanor towards geet. Kavitha..tries to shoo ballu with her hand bag..geet gets wild & pounces at her.. tumne ballu ko mara. Geet pulls her hair & scratches her face. When Maan walked in Geet was sitting on kavitha & stuffing her face under the pillow & ballu was barking non stop at kavitha.

Maan pulled Geet away holding her waist. She was still trying to reach kavitha & scratch her with her nails. Maan shouted.. stop it dodo!! I don't like her genie.. tell her to get out of my house. Maan said wat he shouldn't have ever said.. but seeing his love bleeding all over he lost his mind...this is my house & I decide who visits me.
He shouted at ballu..shut up!!
No this not ur house ..this is uncle ji's house
he is my dad
he snapped
he is my uncle ji she fought
geet cried .. then this is my house too.. I can also decide who will come.. this ku**i k**ini will not come here.
Dodo!! mind ur words.. wats ur problem why r u interfering in my personal life
too huge words for dodo to understand, he knew it but was not realizing it at that moment. There was nothing called personal left between them anymore.. sadly she never understood that & he didn't seem to acknowledge it.

Kavitha could nothing better but to add some more fuel - I think she wants u to be hers. She is jealous. Maan was not liking the way all this was turning out. How ever bad it would be between them, he still couldn't stand anyone pointing a finger at his dodo. He got frustrated & yelled at Geet to go inside. Even here he didn't seem to understand.. he was able to shout at Geet more righteously but feared to say a word to kavitha.. who he thought he loved insanely. 
Nahi I will not.. ask this kutti to leave my house first.
Kavitha hugged Maan .. why don't u tell her the truth.
Geet pulled her away from Maan.. dare u touch genie. I will not let u hurt him.
Maan pulled held geets arms & jerked her away.. ur the one hurting me for last 2 days. U r not even talking to me properly.
Thats because u fought with me the other day
Geet said making a cute puppy face with teary eyes.
I said sorry still u have not spoken to me for last 2days. Kal se I am trying to tell u about my plan with kavi.
Lekin hum tho NY jaa rahen hain shaam ko.
He dipped his head ..I am not coming with u dodo he said sadly.
It was ur dream to do ur masters from US.
Kavitha slipped her hand around maans waist .. but he has a bigger dream now.
Geet pushed her away.. u stay away from genie.
Maan helplessly tum aisen kyun kar rahi ho.. kyun ki.. I don't like her hurting u. she hurts u & then u take out ur hurt on me
Maan hugged Geet.. I promise I will not fight with u ever again. Geet didn't say anything. She just packed her things all over again. Maan kept knocking the door. She didn't respond. Later when she finally opened the door to leave, maan was already standing near th door.

Geet said bye to nakul..& kissed good bye to ballu. Maan was waiting at the door to leave to delhi. Kavitha was already waiting of him at the airport.
Maan very selfishly - u will have to keep ballu with u dodo
(i know pets are not allowed especially dogs to travel from India to US..I am just taking my writers libertyπŸ˜‰)
Geet looked at him in shock
Maan - she doesn't like him
Geet dropped her luggage & held him from his arms & shook him - if she can't take care of ur pet..then how will she take care of u?
Maan - she will dodo..i really love her a lot. .. his eyes were twinkling in joy.. she loves me a lot.
Geet never understood anything about love then. She would have wondered love kise chidhiya ka naam hain. She only heard him saying that relating with every other girl friend of his.

By evening every one in HP had known Geet was traveling alone. They told her to cancel her trip.
Rano - tu aaklen nahi jaayen gi
Geet cursed Maan couple of time..
main javoonghi mama.. mainne kitni mahnet ki hain.
Papaji - beta it is not like going from HP to bangalore... it is US
Geet - main ne yanha manage kiyana.. tho wanha bhi manage karloongi
Rano - u could manage here because of Maan puttar
he managed here because of me
. She fought back
Brij - Geet u r not going bus
I am going.. agar aap loogone mujhe pareshan kiya tho main bhaag javoongi
. She threathened
they had no option but to give in to her zid.

She was so angry with Maan for putting her in this trouble with her parents at the last moment, that she failed to realize she was not going to see her best buddy ever again. He was so thrilled about his new life with kavitha that he didn't bother to keep track of his dodo.

-BLOG maitri part 29-
Precap
Geet wondering who is behaving like a dodo now😲
-PREV   PART 28    NEXT  PART 30-
thanxs a lot for all the comments
love u all a lot
please please comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
NoorFatima thumbnail

wow me first again

will read and comment tomorrow..
i have to work with mom and watch KAM πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT

update was amazing as usual
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

well maan was being a jerk..
how could he leave his dodo just like that and go with that kavitha
😑😑😑😑😑😑

ab fikar kr raha hay geet ki k uss ko akelay rehna para hoga
lazy bum
πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

the dodo vs kavitha fight was coool
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
excluding the things said.. i really loved it πŸ˜†

AND AGAIN
me first

love
Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NoorFatima

kb se wait ho raha hay update ka..?

she pmed me yesterday here at around 10 may be tab se 😳
well usne updating abhi likha hai but mein tou kal se hi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol we srsrly got made after these ffz
btw me wardah
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
All after that wait you could have give me is just some more tears muski
some more tears
waiting for more to know about her realization about her love or him as tilll now also she dont realize but still it hurts,how could he get so lost in those artificial things which just shine for few moments how could he left the real precious diamond before her!!!!!!!!
Us bahri chamak mein wo itna kho gaya ke asal khoobsurti usko kabhi dikhi hi nahi kabhi ehsaas hi nahi kiya ke jo uske paas hai us zada besh qeemti kuch bhi nahi usse kho diya jisse muqabil kuch bhi na mil sakta tha kuch bhi tou nahi kun kho diya usse?kyun kho diya usse?heere ki pehchaan usse khone ke baad hi kyun hoti hai log kyun nahi unki qadar kar lete kyun unki fikr ko log jalan ka naam de dete hain??????
Nothing could be more precious than her innocence
which resembled her real beauty and not the beauty that gets dim as the time passes,mere beauty how could he,why do they get so blind behind it?why do they???why why why?the question never can be answered by any one wish if some one could for me!!!!!!!!!
beautiful part muski loved it brlliantly written
god bless you dear god bless you
Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 12 years ago
beautiful_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
wowo lovelyy up[date swety
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update
can't believe maan dissed geet at the last moment cuz of a girl
Didnt he know how innocent his dodo was & how she will manage,,,hated maan for acting lyk a total jerk towards geet😑
wonder hu helped geet wen she was in the US
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
NoorFatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

she pmed me yesterday here at around 10 may be tab se 😳
well usne updating abhi likha hai but mein tou kal se hi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol we srsrly got made after these ffz
btw me wardah

10 bje say 😲😲

πŸ˜† i just love her FF's.. Embarrassed
and i'm Noor.. i'll scrap you tomorrow.. gotta go now πŸ˜›
muskaan... thumbnail
wonderful update...
cant wait till she realize her love...

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that is unconditional love