-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

credit: pree... my jaan.. thanx!👏

lolz... im back wid my wu... yippeee... after a week... im very happy today... thats y my narration mite b too glad for this track...
PART 1
starts wid maheshwaris...😭 dadi suggests that we shud do daan punya to get over this situation..(wat an idea👏🤢) varsha cums... she says that anu ko jaana hai injection lagvane... rj says she cant cum... varsha is like.. ill go alon..;.
tabhi naksh enter😃😃
naitik is like akshi will go...

every1 tells naitik to sit.,. but he says that no.. i hav a meeting... just came to drop akshi☺️

evening...
rj and dadi talking... happy dat akshi has come back... rj.. as usual worried... about akshis healthdadi samjhaofies her...

varsha comes down to take anu to the hospital... she dusnt find her... she asks every1... but she cant find her...
no one knows wer is she... panick everywer... everyone goin around to find her... they find her on the chhat... WID AKSHI😆
akshi is like she found anu in the jhoola.. crying.. so she tuk her... they go to the doc... for injection

at the doc...
doc asks if this is her 2nd injection n stuf... akshi says i dnt noe.. varsha has gone sumwer!
then varsha cums...doc is told akshi is anu's bua.. not mum...
doc says sry..varsha says that anu is more of her buas laadli than her mums!!!!

dinos...
g3 tells other dinos wat to do of rashmis marriage date... akshi is not feeling welll.. shes down.. wat to do
dj says that we shudnt delay such things... call them tomo...

naksh cum... akshi is very happy... she narrates her days story to every1.. g3, naitik hapy..
g3 informs them that she is thinking of telling rama behen to fiox the marriage date...

akshi is like this is a very happy thing...
then g3 calls rama n tells her to cum wid her panditji the next day itself!

PART 2
maheshwaris...
varsha says that anu didnt cry only... she was talking wid akshi... she says akhi gets along well wid kids... rj sad,... dadi samjhaofies her...

naksh room...
akshi folding saaree... tabhi naitik is like ill help... akshi is like.. no itsa f9.. do ur work...
naitik is like my work is dun.. but i need hhelp...
akshi says wat? naitik says that we'll play video games...
akshi sad... naitik is like y r u sooo sad? v had seen a dream... we wanteed r child.. but its not like u cant becum a mum again...

they sit to play... tabhi akshi says that anu was sooo happy wid her...

PART 3
g3 bm in kitchen... akshi cums... she takes over the work...
she sees laddooos...
she remembers the time wen she was expecting... and g3 bm were v hapy... and feeding her ladoos...

she goofs up.. tabhi g3 tellls her... u leave this... u decorate the roses...

tabhi nikhils family comes...
everyone welcomes them...

panditji says that the muharat is after 2 months.. and the next after 6 months... dj says that the mahurat after 2 months is nice...
g3 sad...woried... rama says that i can understand ur worry... but u dnt need to...
rb tels akshi to distribute the sweets...

rama tels her that akshi... take care of urself.. these r the best dys of ur life.. akshi is sad.. so is g3...
close up on akshis face.. epi ends!

PRECAP:: akshi picks up naitiks fone.. its his frnd.. he says he had called naitik to invite him for his sons naming ceremony,... akshi is sad...😔
Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
it is ok ok episode yaar feeling bad for akshi. its good reshmi's marraige is after two months. so i think naksh  go out some where for soem days yaar. y everyone troubling naksh yar if askhi get hurt naitik too gets hurt yar feeling bad
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow very fast update nd thanks for update it's very boring episode
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks or the update stuti will watch the epi tomorow after exam
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really y they drag this mc track dont know hope after gangur this track should end yaar. naksh should go soemwhere and spend time together. akshi should not go to her maayka.
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u fr such a fast update stuti...as u noe hw mch i was i need of update..:)thank u..<3
JAYA_09 thumbnail
did anyone saw when dracula parents came hall main naksh wre not there body double kiya hai yak yaar so ugly
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d updt stuti.i already said that u r really very fast.2day i couldnt get 2 watch d epi yaar.der4 ur updt is my only sahara.thanku once again.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update  stuti...it  was  an  ok  ok  episode...just  one  filler
aksharahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..feels bad for akshi...i think they should show the happiness again...by senting naksh for a tour or something