Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid : What did Abhay see in you, Piya? (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Poca..My worsd are always the  same to you..& forever will remain the same as..I feel that YOU ARE LIKE A MIRROR to my thoughts & feelings..you somehow write exactly like how I feel..IT IS AMAZING..!!And I am sooo excited about that post leap track..about Piya forgetting her thoughts about Abhay..awww,,HOW passionate yaar..and again we get to see another PIAY & ABHAY..NOT ABLE TO RESIST EACH OTHER & teh best part this time is POCA,,there is NO MYTHILI in those thoughts of ABHAY..ONLY PIYA PIYA & PIYA..and that is sooo awesome..!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Very nice post Poco...Clap

Regarding Abhay and Piya, I said yesterday in a post that Abhay will surely choose Piya now if he will be given any option to choose anyone between Piya and Metz.

And Sid was superb today. He always search for yummy dishes...but Abhay didn't do that...He got a pure love in Piya which Sid never find...Ya he did get Panchi but his bad luck and such evil that didn't anything for her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
awesome post poco...

when sid told those harsh words to piya that what abhay sees in her...she is boring and unattractive...how he tolerates her...well for sid to realise such deep feelings...he needs to take 1000 births...what abhay saw in piya was not her beauty...sexy image...it was her pure soul...who made him breathe fresh again...who made his darker life into bright sunshine...who made him feel the fresh air of beauty scenery...yes i agree he was attracted towards piya because she looks like his first love maithilli...but when he gets to know the deeper side of piya...he began to love piya as piya and not maithilli...sid doesn't understand the meaning of love...passion...therefore...he will never understand what qualities that piya possessed which made abhay completely fall in love with her...he will never understand that love comes from soul...and not physical attraction...well when sid-maithilli was human...he was in love with the innocent and naive princess maithilli...even she rejects his love...he still loved her...and obsessed with her to the extend that he created her as a vampire...i wonder what happen now...why he couldn't recognise those traits once again...evil has overpowered him way too much...that the real siddharth who gave up his life for maithilli has been death and perish into the fire...sid has been always brat...he doesn't understand the real meaning of love...he only knows how snatch...so he will never able to realise why abhay loves piya so much...

as for the article...i hope the memory loss doesn't become a square 1 where abhay will mouth the same dialogues "stay away from me piya"...i am going to go crazy if this happens...but yes abhay might erase everything from piya's mind all the bad memories including him maybe...but he can never erase piya's heart and soul...they will be still be connected...i am ready for a fresh new love story of abhay-piya once again...and this time they will break the rules of passion...i hope we get a very very passionate confession this time...

sid's death is destined...he is too evil...there is no humanity in him...he is disguise of the devil...so death is the best end for him...though i going to miss his witty liners...hilarious expressions...and SidChi...SidChi becomes a epic fairytale romance where the beauty and beast did fall in love...but the beauty couldn't turn the beast into a man with humanity because he enjoys being evil...and he is true to himself...abhay killing him...well this time when abhay kills him...he will not be experiencing the pain of loosing his brother because...his brother only gave him hatred...pain and betrayal...but we will all miss SidBhay Chemistry and VivSid Chemistry...they were rocking vampire bros of tv industry...

as for maithilli...she has become completely evil and bitchy...even though sid bites her...she should have her human traits in her and realise how much abhayendra loved her...but no she is more interested in taking control of the world...i hope misha-panchi and shyam awasthi is fine...the article says that maithilli's exit...so i am sure that maithilli will come back for revenge...as her plans got failed because of abhay and piya...

it was the inspiration of TVD...more than Edward-Bella...Abhay-Piya became Stefan-Elena...and with more twist and turns it came out just like TVD where both bros were madly in love with the same girl and give up her life for her...with Siddharth entry being Damon...but the evil version...it was all completely the desi version of TVD...infact inspiration...because they did changes with the characters...

now after the 1 year leap...it will be back to Twilight Saga...where Abhay-Piya becomes Edward-Bella...WereWolves and Volturies entry with ancient evil taking its revenge on Abhay-Piya...and its none other than Maithilli as Victoria who seeks revenge on Abhay-Piya for the death of her boyfriend Siddharth...

it was Twilight-TVD mixed...then it becomes TVD completely...now its back to Twilight...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

awesome post poco...

when sid told those harsh words to piya that what abhay sees in her...she is boring and unattractive...how he tolerates her...well for sid to realise such deep feelings...he needs to take 1000 births...what abhay saw in piya was not her beauty...sexy image...it was her pure soul...who made him breathe fresh again...who made his darker life into bright sunshine...who made him feel the fresh air of beauty scenery...yes i agree he was attracted towards piya because she looks like his first love maithilli...but when he gets to know the deeper side of piya...he began to love piya as piya and not maithilli...sid doesn't understand the meaning of love...passion...therefore...he will never understand what qualities that piya possessed which made abhay completely fall in love with her...he will never understand that love comes from soul...and not physical attraction...well when sid-maithilli was human...he was in love with the innocent and naive princess maithilli...even she rejects his love...he still loved her...and obsessed with her to the extend that he created her as a vampire...i wonder what happen now...why he couldn't recognise those traits once again...evil has overpowered him way too much...that the real siddharth who gave up his life for maithilli has been death and perish into the fire...sid has been always brat...he doesn't understand the real meaning of love...he only knows how snatch...so he will never able to realise why abhay loves piya so much...

as for the article...i hope the memory loss doesn't become a square 1 where abhay will mouth the same dialogues "stay away from me piya"...i am going to go crazy if this happens...but yes abhay might erase everything from piya's mind all the bad memories including him maybe...but he can never erase piya's heart and soul...they will be still be connected...i am ready for a fresh new love story of abhay-piya once again...and this time they will break the rules of passion...i hope we get a very very passionate confession this time...

sid's death is destined...he is too evil...there is no humanity in him...he is disguise of the devil...so death is the best end for him...though i going to miss his witty liners...hilarious expressions...and SidChi...SidChi becomes a epic fairytale romance where the beauty and beast did fall in love...but the beauty couldn't turn the beast into a man with humanity because he enjoys being evil...and he is true to himself...abhay killing him...well this time when abhay kills him...he will not be experiencing the pain of loosing his brother because...his brother only gave him hatred...pain and betrayal...but we will all miss SidBhay Chemistry and VivSid Chemistry...they were rocking vampire bros of tv industry...

as for maithilli...she has become completely evil and bitchy...even though sid bites her...she should have her human traits in her and realise how much abhayendra loved her...but no she is more interested in taking control of the world...i hope misha-panchi and shyam awasthi is fine...the article says that maithilli's exit...so i am sure that maithilli will come back for revenge...as her plans got failed because of abhay and piya...

it was the inspiration of TVD...more than Edward-Bella...Abhay-Piya became Stefan-Elena...and with more twist and turns it came out just like TVD where both bros were madly in love with the same girl and give up her life for her...with Siddharth entry being Damon...but the evil version...it was all completely the desi version of TVD...infact inspiration...because they did changes with the characters...

now after the 1 year leap...it will be back to Twilight Saga...where Abhay-Piya becomes Edward-Bella...WereWolves and Volturies entry with ancient evil taking its revenge on Abhay-Piya...and its none other than Maithilli as Victoria who seeks revenge on Abhay-Piya for the death of her boyfriend Siddharth...

it was Twilight-TVD mixed...then it becomes TVD completely...now its back to Twilight...
MAGES..I am here to remind you again..THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY AWESOME..when I read your analysis..like pocs & chilz's & Ayesha's & chakku's & ritzies..& Kritzi..& Nidzi's &Sanchu & Rumi & romi & Charu & reepu LOL ..and so onHug..the list is quite long..(sorry for many names I have not mentioned..it will be so so so long thats why..WinkLOL )    IT FEELS LIKE I AM READING..WHAT IS IN MY HEART..and SPECIALLY that part which I have highlighted  bold..is simply brilliant..& I want to hug you for that..!!HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for replying , everyone. Let's hope that the leap helps the serial.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index