Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid : What did Abhay see in you, Piya? (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Agree wid u totally.Evn i wrote dis in my post tht abhay luv piya's innocence & i evn wrote tht don't come 2 conclusion widout watching show.So i agree wid u.U wrote my mind.Grt as usual.Smile

Thank you. I think Abhay is just trying to preserve the innocence of this 17 year old. It irks us but that is Abhay. LOL...and we need to see the leap before coming to a conclusion. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushups

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nice Post!
True, that might be the surface gesture, to belive abt simple girls. but tbh, in reality even if ppl might belive it, at the end of the day, when things matter, its that kind-hearted girl the average do want to lean back on:)
Back to the show,lol
As for Piya yes, apart from humanity and big-hearted, well, as the Characteristc bioghraphy goes on her, she is not one in the crowd, and in average the type who stands still, head held high when even the strongest might fall. Beholding a strong insist that was what basically drag Abhay to her and her to Abhay no matter how many times he tried to push it away.

As for Sid, weird that he would question it, since the Maithali he fell in love with was even more of a innocent , kind-hearted girl, before he turned her into this vampire  or hepled turning or however now it was.
As much as she is the great villan today, but i feel horrible for Maithali, firstly cause the story wasnt shaped in any way to give us this Vampire with Maithali mask from creatives side(guess they had to have a sudden change of huge twist perhaps), secondly...even in reality when i see ppl turning dark from one day beeing a shining star, i feel like just grabbing them to somehow drag out that venom eating them up inside. As do i feel for Maithali. I wish they wouldnt end her character this way. 

As for the leap and twist, if Piya hit her head somwhere and forget or if it was someone else i wouldnt be against the memory loss, but having Abhay deciding to erase her memory after all this is just like taking her own right of knowing, like a betrayal:( and if its for Happiness sake, he should have realized till now, that thats not Piya, her happiness is to get lost with him in the same Dark world he tries to keep away from her. The 'i am doing this only for your sake' strategy is kinda overrated now:(. well, guess we can do nothing but wait and watch. Taking the article i think they are planning someone new entering Piyas life aswell, with the memory loss and all. But yes, it is exciting at the same time, having those Heart-feelt moments, where mind and logic says something else but heart would against them drag her close to him. But what i feel bad abt is that he would decide it for her without letting her having a saying in it as lots of other times.I hope when they are once again united he will let his 'protective' love to loosen up a bit and give in to more 'feeling' love , more than for Piya for himself!, would easen up the weight on his shoulders aswell:)

yep, i think they'll have Metz as an open option as they only said 'exit'.
As for Abhay, i dont he'll go against the Raichands or anything, but just be angry.

Edited by -Jasmine- - 17 May 2011 at 10:59am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

hi poco
well what to say some people dont see the pure heart and humanity in a person...humans too have this mentality  sad but true .so why blame sid
but come to think of it sidharth too loved a naive princess(well now she is pure devil but earlier she used to be good...well thats what they have projected)
now coming to the leap ...i am excited about it but about pias memory loss
i hope she doesnt forget abhay for the only reason i dont want the repeat telecast of abhay being a vampire news comes to pia
otherwise i am cool with it
and haseena and abahy will be fine i guess
he is just a little angry
and i dont think maithli will die but how will abhay take in the cruelity of maithli is to be watched out

but one thing is for sure if abhay sees the evil maithli now
i hope the finalbarrier between abhiya will surely vanish
ps: i sooo sorry poco i am not able to read ur ff...can u plzzz send me the link(i lost it)

Thank you, Sush. Sid did fall in love with the naive princess but i think he likes this passionate and dark upgrade. LOL...let's see how the memory loss is handled. I hope Abhay does not have a fallout with Chaand and Haseena. It is necessary for Abhay to see Metz's evil face . As for my FF, it has gone too far ahead now. I don't think you will want to read 200 pages now.

sushups

sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

hi poco
well what to say some people dont see the pure heart and humanity in a person...humans too have this mentality  sad but true .so why blame sid
but come to think of it sidharth too loved a naive princess(well now she is pure devil but earlier she used to be good...well thats what they have projected)
now coming to the leap ...i am excited about it but about pias memory loss
i hope she doesnt forget abhay for the only reason i dont want the repeat telecast of abhay being a vampire news comes to pia
otherwise i am cool with it
and haseena and abahy will be fine i guess
he is just a little angry
and i dont think maithli will die but how will abhay take in the cruelity of maithli is to be watched out

but one thing is for sure if abhay sees the evil maithli now
i hope the finalbarrier between abhiya will surely vanish
ps: i sooo sorry poco i am not able to read ur ff...can u plzzz send me the link(i lost it)

Thank you, Sush. Sid did fall in love with the naive princess but i think he likes this passionate and dark upgrade. LOL...let's see how the memory loss is handled. I hope Abhay does not have a fallout with Chaand and Haseena. It is necessary for Abhay to see Metz's evil face . As for my FF, it has gone too far ahead now. I don't think you will want to read 200 pages now.
plzzz pm me the link i will still read itEmbarrassed
and i dont think he will have a fall out with chandeena
but what i dont understand is abhay freezing in snowConfused
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Edited by angel3142 - 12 June 2011 at 11:35am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Sid is Sid - even as a bad guy he doesn't scare but keeps his ideal guy impression unless he is about to kill youLOL. I will say hats off to Siddhant and his dialog writer, this character had made a never-fading impact on the audience. 

And I totally agree, even I never understood why a plain, good hearted, good-soul girl can't be worthy for love. She may not be worthy enough for love for an evil guy. But does that matter as far as she can get an angel heart to love her. 

Re Pia's memory loss - Is it the first time? Didnt' she last time forget her name? ROFL Well, oh yeah, they are officially announcing it this time.ROFL Look at the positive side of it - May be she will forget her sawaal and detectivegiri too. 

Edited by Ritzie - 17 May 2011 at 11:40am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca a very nice point that you caught -hold..!!Clap

Pia's Simplicity takes away Abhay's Heart..!!
Sid has always craved for Power ..n the sauciness ,bitchiness,with all that drop dead gorgeous looks that Metz now has..always showed the sensuality..!! This attracts any other Guy..whether Human /Supernatural..thats the very 1st thing a guy wants  n thinks about..cumon thats the very fact..!!Wink  Abhay is not the kinda guy you meet every now n then..He's also a pure soul Just like..Pia -a true soul..!! thats why they r soul-mates..rite..??
The Caring, Obsessive nature,protective behavior ,etc all goes with her character..
Metz had those quality..which Abhay onces mentioned..
Abhayandra- Maithili are now in a reincarnation form of Abhay-Pia..though not really..But, Metz transforming Evil..makes AbhIya more lively..their love power is more strong than any Bitchy Power or Dark powers.. 
Ther love is surely gonna win..!!
As Pia has tried to convey her msg to Abhay abt Metz ..but, Abhay does not know abt her Bitchy shade n I'm only worried about that..!!
As of Sid, He's gonna do all bad deeds before he makes a way for leap or any other track..?
Metz I really wish that Abhay sees her true color before getting frozen..!!   

Thank you, Nidz.  True. When Abhay had fallen for Metz, it had been her inner beauty , her innocence and her love for him. Same held true for his feelings for Piya. Abhay fell for the beauty within.Yes, Abhay has to know Metz' reality so that he can free himself from the burdens he never deserved. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

There's no need again to extol pOca , as i'm alvays awaited fo' your post Only .. (=

Its my surveillance that People always run towards the most gorgeous , beautiful thing Or Human .. its a natural phenomenon i guess .. But why they don't Understand that  " All Glitters are Not Gold " same words Sid represented infront Of Piya ..
Abhay doesn't attraCt On Piya's thrillin' beauty , but he loved her more than anythin' , more than his life .. Beyond all the limits Of the World .. A person who truely loves you will actually love you from your inner beauty so does Abhay .. Today i'm relieved  that how passionately Abhay Loves Piya , how keenly he was totally focusin' On Piya , rather On Metz .. Luv Abhay for this one .. Might be Piya fo'get Abhay , But I've a Utter believe that Abhay will never fo'get Piya .. He'll Love her till the End .. Abhay is reallly a Cutieee boy ! Hug A Passionate lover ..
Although , i'm really not dismayed , if Piya fogets Abhay , My utmost believe that AbhiYa will be together again .. and this time they'll be fo'ever and ever ..
* Fingers Crossed *

Thank you, sweetz. True Abhay loves the woman that Piya is and not what she is on the outside. Abhay-Piya will always find their way back to each-other . They always do, right?Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index