Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid : What did Abhay see in you, Piya? - Page 3

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Jasmine-

Nice Post!
True, that might be the surface gesture, to belive abt simple girls. but tbh, in reality even if ppl might belive it, at the end of the day, when things matter, its that kind-hearted girl the average do want to lean back on:)
Back to the show,lol
As for Piya yes, apart from humanity and big-hearted, well, as the Characteristc bioghraphy goes on her, she is not one in the crowd, and in average the type who stands still, head held high when even the strongest might fall. Beholding a strong insist that was what basically drag Abhay to her and her to Abhay no matter how many times he tried to push it away.

Thanks for replying, Jasmine. True that. There is a difference between girls you get wild with and the girls you seek solace in turn out to be a totally different breed . Actually you are right. It was not just Piya's goodness but her strength as well that made Abhay open his heart once again. 

As for Sid, weird that he would question it, since the Maithali he fell in love with was even more of a innocent , kind-hearted girl, before he turned her into this vampire  or hepled turning or however now it was.
As much as she is the great villan today, but i feel horrible for Maithali, firstly cause the story wasnt shaped in any way to give us this Vampire with Maithali mask from creatives side(guess they had to have a sudden change of huge twist perhaps), secondly...even in reality when i see ppl turning dark from one day beeing a shining star, i feel like just grabbing them to somehow drag out that venom eating them up inside. As do i feel for Maithali. I wish they wouldnt end her character this way. 

Hmmm. Maithli did not have it all , right? I mean an ugly death, then, life of a vampire, a certain pettiness of the heart and maybe another ugly end waiting around the corner. Maybe she is right. That night of the fire breakout , the light really did go out of Metz. 

As for the leap and twist, if Piya hit her head somwhere and forget or if it was someone else i wouldnt be against the memory loss, but having Abhay deciding to erase her memory after all this is just like taking her own right of knowing, like a betrayal:( and if its for Happiness sake, he should have realized till now, that thats not Piya, her happiness is to get lost with him in the same Dark world he tries to keep away from her. The 'i am doing this only for your sake' strategy is kinda overrated now:(. well, guess we can do nothing but wait and watch. Taking the article i think they are planning someone new entering Piyas life aswell, with the memory loss and all. But yes, it is exciting at the same time, having those Heart-feelt moments, where mind and logic says something else but heart would against them drag her close to him. But what i feel bad abt is that he would decide it for her without letting her having a saying in it as lots of other times.I hope when they are once again united he will let his 'protective' love to loosen up a bit and give in to more 'feeling' love , more than for Piya for himself!, would easen up the weight on his shoulders aswell:)

You are right and you have a point but i don't know how to defend this. I mean, in my FF, Abhay's memory has been erased to protect Piya, Please don't kill me.πŸ˜†

yep, i think they'll have Metz as an open option as they only said 'exit'.
As for Abhay, i dont he'll go against the Raichands or anything, but just be angry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all i can say is this show is making go dizzy.  and, my brain is about to blow. thank god, my hopkins news did not allow me to faint.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read that article. It wasn't written that Piya will forget Abhay. It was written Piya will forget sid and Maithili and also written piya's parents will help abhay to keep this secret. But TB article said that abhay will be frozen in the show. So how will he be freed from the snow?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be very honest, Poco, I've always hated BT's 'ideal' heroines. Probably why I've always liked about Pia is that she's not overly obsessed with 'doing what is right' always. I mean, she wants to, I don't deny that but then, if she wants something, with good intentions of course, she often adopts the wrong ways as well. It makes her more believable and relatable. She has principles but not 'rules' which bind her stringently. 
As far as what Abhay sees in Pia is concerned, if someone still says that it's Maithili's face, they don't understand his feelings towards Pia. Sid, I'm not shocked. Haseena had me shocked yesterday still believing that Pia is merely Maithili's shadow for Abhay even now.
As far as what you say on your topic goes, I totally agree. Pia may not be hot and sexy and extraordinarily beautiful when it comes to looks, she may be a plain Jane who is the most boring person on Earth but love goes beyond the physical appearance. Isn't that what differentiates love from infatuation and attraction? When Abhay saw Maithili in Pia, no one ever called it love. The entire forum had always used the word 'attraction'. It was only when Abhay realised that he's not only in love with Pia's face but also the person residing beneath it, that is when everyone truly started terming Abhay's feelings as 'love'. For that to happen, one needs to know what love is, what it brings with it, what it is all about. Sid doesn't know that at all, I'm being very point blank on that. 
The simplest definition of love says 'a intense feeling of deep affection'. Attraction is defined as something which has the power to evoke interest. Affection can only be felt for a person, the face can only interest.
Why do I feel I'm going way off topic? Maybe because Love v/s physical attraction has been the hot topic of discussion these days around me. Lol!
As far as Haseena goes, relations will strain, maybe for a while maybe permanently but Abhay will always hold Haseena responsible for not being able to save Pia. Hopefully, for once he won't blame himself and he blaming Haseena will be justified. I don't on a personal level.
Oh my, if they handle this whole memory loss thing the way you did in your FF, I'll just LOVE it! Which reminds me I need a lot of catching up to do on that.
Maithili's character will make an exit without even a proper insight! Unless the CVs have no idea what they want from the show, which they mostly don't, I'm sure she'll come back! A lot has to be revealed as far as she is concerned. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poca..My worsd are always the  same to you..& forever will remain the same as..I feel that YOU ARE LIKE A MIRROR to my thoughts & feelings..you somehow write exactly like how I feel..IT IS AMAZING..!!And I am sooo excited about that post leap track..about Piya forgetting her thoughts about Abhay..awww,,HOW passionate yaar..and again we get to see another PIAY & ABHAY..NOT ABLE TO RESIST EACH OTHER & teh best part this time is POCA,,there is NO MYTHILI in those thoughts of ABHAY..ONLY PIYA PIYA & PIYA..and that is sooo awesome..!!😍
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Very nice post Poco...πŸ‘

Regarding Abhay and Piya, I said yesterday in a post that Abhay will surely choose Piya now if he will be given any option to choose anyone between Piya and Metz.

And Sid was superb today. He always search for yummy dishes...but Abhay didn't do that...He got a pure love in Piya which Sid never find...Ya he did get Panchi but his bad luck and such evil that didn't anything for her. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post poco...

when sid told those harsh words to piya that what abhay sees in her...she is boring and unattractive...how he tolerates her...well for sid to realise such deep feelings...he needs to take 1000 births...what abhay saw in piya was not her beauty...sexy image...it was her pure soul...who made him breathe fresh again...who made his darker life into bright sunshine...who made him feel the fresh air of beauty scenery...yes i agree he was attracted towards piya because she looks like his first love maithilli...but when he gets to know the deeper side of piya...he began to love piya as piya and not maithilli...sid doesn't understand the meaning of love...passion...therefore...he will never understand what qualities that piya possessed which made abhay completely fall in love with her...he will never understand that love comes from soul...and not physical attraction...well when sid-maithilli was human...he was in love with the innocent and naive princess maithilli...even she rejects his love...he still loved her...and obsessed with her to the extend that he created her as a vampire...i wonder what happen now...why he couldn't recognise those traits once again...evil has overpowered him way too much...that the real siddharth who gave up his life for maithilli has been death and perish into the fire...sid has been always brat...he doesn't understand the real meaning of love...he only knows how snatch...so he will never able to realise why abhay loves piya so much...

as for the article...i hope the memory loss doesn't become a square 1 where abhay will mouth the same dialogues "stay away from me piya"...i am going to go crazy if this happens...but yes abhay might erase everything from piya's mind all the bad memories including him maybe...but he can never erase piya's heart and soul...they will be still be connected...i am ready for a fresh new love story of abhay-piya once again...and this time they will break the rules of passion...i hope we get a very very passionate confession this time...

sid's death is destined...he is too evil...there is no humanity in him...he is disguise of the devil...so death is the best end for him...though i going to miss his witty liners...hilarious expressions...and SidChi...SidChi becomes a epic fairytale romance where the beauty and beast did fall in love...but the beauty couldn't turn the beast into a man with humanity because he enjoys being evil...and he is true to himself...abhay killing him...well this time when abhay kills him...he will not be experiencing the pain of loosing his brother because...his brother only gave him hatred...pain and betrayal...but we will all miss SidBhay Chemistry and VivSid Chemistry...they were rocking vampire bros of tv industry...

as for maithilli...she has become completely evil and bitchy...even though sid bites her...she should have her human traits in her and realise how much abhayendra loved her...but no she is more interested in taking control of the world...i hope misha-panchi and shyam awasthi is fine...the article says that maithilli's exit...so i am sure that maithilli will come back for revenge...as her plans got failed because of abhay and piya...

it was the inspiration of TVD...more than Edward-Bella...Abhay-Piya became Stefan-Elena...and with more twist and turns it came out just like TVD where both bros were madly in love with the same girl and give up her life for her...with Siddharth entry being Damon...but the evil version...it was all completely the desi version of TVD...infact inspiration...because they did changes with the characters...

now after the 1 year leap...it will be back to Twilight Saga...where Abhay-Piya becomes Edward-Bella...WereWolves and Volturies entry with ancient evil taking its revenge on Abhay-Piya...and its none other than Maithilli as Victoria who seeks revenge on Abhay-Piya for the death of her boyfriend Siddharth...

it was Twilight-TVD mixed...then it becomes TVD completely...now its back to Twilight...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mages

awesome post poco...

when sid told those harsh words to piya that what abhay sees in her...she is boring and unattractive...how he tolerates her...well for sid to realise such deep feelings...he needs to take 1000 births...what abhay saw in piya was not her beauty...sexy image...it was her pure soul...who made him breathe fresh again...who made his darker life into bright sunshine...who made him feel the fresh air of beauty scenery...yes i agree he was attracted towards piya because she looks like his first love maithilli...but when he gets to know the deeper side of piya...he began to love piya as piya and not maithilli...sid doesn't understand the meaning of love...passion...therefore...he will never understand what qualities that piya possessed which made abhay completely fall in love with her...he will never understand that love comes from soul...and not physical attraction...well when sid-maithilli was human...he was in love with the innocent and naive princess maithilli...even she rejects his love...he still loved her...and obsessed with her to the extend that he created her as a vampire...i wonder what happen now...why he couldn't recognise those traits once again...evil has overpowered him way too much...that the real siddharth who gave up his life for maithilli has been death and perish into the fire...sid has been always brat...he doesn't understand the real meaning of love...he only knows how snatch...so he will never able to realise why abhay loves piya so much...

as for the article...i hope the memory loss doesn't become a square 1 where abhay will mouth the same dialogues "stay away from me piya"...i am going to go crazy if this happens...but yes abhay might erase everything from piya's mind all the bad memories including him maybe...but he can never erase piya's heart and soul...they will be still be connected...i am ready for a fresh new love story of abhay-piya once again...and this time they will break the rules of passion...i hope we get a very very passionate confession this time...

sid's death is destined...he is too evil...there is no humanity in him...he is disguise of the devil...so death is the best end for him...though i going to miss his witty liners...hilarious expressions...and SidChi...SidChi becomes a epic fairytale romance where the beauty and beast did fall in love...but the beauty couldn't turn the beast into a man with humanity because he enjoys being evil...and he is true to himself...abhay killing him...well this time when abhay kills him...he will not be experiencing the pain of loosing his brother because...his brother only gave him hatred...pain and betrayal...but we will all miss SidBhay Chemistry and VivSid Chemistry...they were rocking vampire bros of tv industry...

as for maithilli...she has become completely evil and bitchy...even though sid bites her...she should have her human traits in her and realise how much abhayendra loved her...but no she is more interested in taking control of the world...i hope misha-panchi and shyam awasthi is fine...the article says that maithilli's exit...so i am sure that maithilli will come back for revenge...as her plans got failed because of abhay and piya...

it was the inspiration of TVD...more than Edward-Bella...Abhay-Piya became Stefan-Elena...and with more twist and turns it came out just like TVD where both bros were madly in love with the same girl and give up her life for her...with Siddharth entry being Damon...but the evil version...it was all completely the desi version of TVD...infact inspiration...because they did changes with the characters...

now after the 1 year leap...it will be back to Twilight Saga...where Abhay-Piya becomes Edward-Bella...WereWolves and Volturies entry with ancient evil taking its revenge on Abhay-Piya...and its none other than Maithilli as Victoria who seeks revenge on Abhay-Piya for the death of her boyfriend Siddharth...

it was Twilight-TVD mixed...then it becomes TVD completely...now its back to Twilight...

MAGES..I am here to remind you again..THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY AWESOME..when I read your analysis..like pocs & chilz's & Ayesha's & chakku's & ritzies..& Kritzi..& Nidzi's &Sanchu & Rumi & romi & Charu & reepu πŸ˜† ..and so onπŸ€—..the list is quite long..(sorry for many names I have not mentioned..it will be so so so long thats why..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† )    IT FEELS LIKE I AM READING..WHAT IS IN MY HEART..and SPECIALLY that part which I have highlighted  bold..is simply brilliant..& I want to hug you for that..!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying , everyone. Let's hope that the leap helps the serial.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone.πŸ€—