Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sushups

hi poco
well what to say some people dont see the pure heart and humanity in a person...humans too have this mentality  sad but true .so why blame sid
but come to think of it sidharth too loved a naive princess(well now she is pure devil but earlier she used to be good...well thats what they have projected)
now coming to the leap ...i am excited about it but about pias memory loss
i hope she doesnt forget abhay for the only reason i dont want the repeat telecast of abhay being a vampire news comes to pia
otherwise i am cool with it
and haseena and abahy will be fine i guess
he is just a little angry
and i dont think maithli will die but how will abhay take in the cruelity of maithli is to be watched out

but one thing is for sure if abhay sees the evil maithli now
i hope the finalbarrier between abhiya will surely vanish
ps: i sooo sorry poco i am not able to read ur ff...can u plzzz send me the link(i lost it)

Thank you, Sush. Sid did fall in love with the naive princess but i think he likes this passionate and dark upgrade. πŸ˜†...let's see how the memory loss is handled. I hope Abhay does not have a fallout with Chaand and Haseena. It is necessary for Abhay to see Metz's evil face . As for my FF, it has gone too far ahead now. I don't think you will want to read 200 pages now.
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Sush. Sid did fall in love with the naive princess but i think he likes this passionate and dark upgrade. πŸ˜†...let's see how the memory loss is handled. I hope Abhay does not have a fallout with Chaand and Haseena. It is necessary for Abhay to see Metz's evil face . As for my FF, it has gone too far ahead now. I don't think you will want to read 200 pages now.

plzzz pm me the link i will still read it😳
and i dont think he will have a fall out with chandeena
but what i dont understand is abhay freezing in snowπŸ˜•
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid is Sid - even as a bad guy he doesn't scare but keeps his ideal guy impression unless he is about to kill youπŸ˜†. I will say hats off to Siddhant and his dialog writer, this character had made a never-fading impact on the audience. 

And I totally agree, even I never understood why a plain, good hearted, good-soul girl can't be worthy for love. She may not be worthy enough for love for an evil guy. But does that matter as far as she can get an angel heart to love her. 

Re Pia's memory loss - Is it the first time? Didnt' she last time forget her name? πŸ€£ Well, oh yeah, they are officially announcing it this time.🀣 Look at the positive side of it - May be she will forget her sawaal and detectivegiri too.  Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Poca a very nice point that you caught -hold..!!πŸ‘

Pia's Simplicity takes away Abhay's Heart..!!
Sid has always craved for Power ..n the sauciness ,bitchiness,with all that drop dead gorgeous looks that Metz now has..always showed the sensuality..!! This attracts any other Guy..whether Human /Supernatural..thats the very 1st thing a guy wants  n thinks about..cumon thats the very fact..!!πŸ˜‰  Abhay is not the kinda guy you meet every now n then..He's also a pure soul Just like..Pia -a true soul..!! thats why they r soul-mates..rite..??
The Caring, Obsessive nature,protective behavior ,etc all goes with her character..
Metz had those quality..which Abhay onces mentioned..
Abhayandra- Maithili are now in a reincarnation form of Abhay-Pia..though not really..But, Metz transforming Evil..makes AbhIya more lively..their love power is more strong than any Bitchy Power or Dark powers.. 
Ther love is surely gonna win..!!
As Pia has tried to convey her msg to Abhay abt Metz ..but, Abhay does not know abt her Bitchy shade n I'm only worried about that..!!
As of Sid, He's gonna do all bad deeds before he makes a way for leap or any other track..?
Metz I really wish that Abhay sees her true color before getting frozen..!!   

Thank you, Nidz.  True. When Abhay had fallen for Metz, it had been her inner beauty , her innocence and her love for him. Same held true for his feelings for Piya. Abhay fell for the beauty within.Yes, Abhay has to know Metz' reality so that he can free himself from the burdens he never deserved. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

There's no need again to extol pOca , as i'm alvays awaited fo' your post Only .. (=

Its my surveillance that People always run towards the most gorgeous , beautiful thing Or Human .. its a natural phenomenon i guess .. But why they don't Understand that  " All Glitters are Not Gold " same words Sid represented infront Of Piya ..
Abhay doesn't attraCt On Piya's thrillin' beauty , but he loved her more than anythin' , more than his life .. Beyond all the limits Of the World .. A person who truely loves you will actually love you from your inner beauty so does Abhay .. Today i'm relieved  that how passionately Abhay Loves Piya , how keenly he was totally focusin' On Piya , rather On Metz .. Luv Abhay for this one .. Might be Piya fo'get Abhay , But I've a Utter believe that Abhay will never fo'get Piya .. He'll Love her till the End .. Abhay is reallly a Cutieee boy ! πŸ€— A Passionate lover ..
Although , i'm really not dismayed , if Piya fogets Abhay , My utmost believe that AbhiYa will be together again .. and this time they'll be fo'ever and ever ..
* Fingers Crossed *

Thank you, sweetz. True Abhay loves the woman that Piya is and not what she is on the outside. Abhay-Piya will always find their way back to each-other . They always do, right?😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, sweetz. True Abhay loves the woman that Piya is and not what she is on the outside. Abhay-Piya will always find their way back to each-other . They always do, right?😊

Absolutely right ! Piya deserves Abhay not Mythli .. she's a Black beauty and Piya is a Natural Beauty .. Now Abhay will find his accurate and deservin' love .. They'll be baCk again .. i'm Overjoy 😊
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will Piya forget abhay post leap? Where it is written?😑 Wish to bang my head on the wall. Dont want to leave watching the show but it seems cvs are forcing me to do that. Never watched TVD and dont want to watch that. I dont have the heart and patience like u. Watching show just to refresh my mood and if I dont find peace there also I will have to choose some other means.
i just cant stop laughing at Sid's lines...not only today's "what does Abhay see in u Piya?"...but also ystd the way he said "tumse zyada bewakuf insaan maine aaj tak nahi dekha 🀣...kabhi cupidgiri, kabhi detective bankar dimag kharab kar diya hai mera 🀣...sawaal pe sawaal, sawaal pe sawaal 🀣"..."Abhay tumhe bardash kaise karta hai?" 🀣...omg omg did he stole those lines from our Forums? 🀣...he always made fun of Piya abt her questions and detectivegiri but when i heard those same lines from Sid, i just cudnt control 🀣

umm...and i m confused abt the post leap track...mayb Abhay will only erase that day's memory so that she forget abt bad memories of Sid and Metz πŸ˜•...then how he is frozen in snow? πŸ˜•
and worst part - Abhay will kill Sid 😭 ( i was wishing that Metz will kill him but why it has to b Abhay 😭

Metz will surely b back with Abhay after the leap...the earlier article said it will b clash b/w Piya and Metz for Abhay *more confusion*...the show is moving at super fast speed like Vampire 🀣

So now i guess we will see...
Sid+Metz+Werewolves Vs. Abhay+Superior+Vampire Catcher

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another fanatastic post.

I hope you're getting your dues from Balaji, cause someone from that office is busy reading your FF on this forum.

BTW what became of our gossip girl T, haven't yet watched the episode.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago