Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Dibya for the update,so really  retelling the story again Saxena style - Mishal... the same old point  Dutta's disbelief in god, plus Nakku giving  gyan about rage, and finally focus on friendship first between Nakku and whatever he's called,later on blossoming into a love story! so nothing new except one huge size gap the USP Mishal Raheja missing! 
 offf when is this atrocity going to end ?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Thanks Dibya.

Now Deegu will start bonding with Baji...and then the rest of the PN-clan. 

It still hurts a lot.

I guess I should seriously stop reading the updates from now on.

Now Digu even doesnt believe in God just like Dutta.
Even I agree...I should stop reading the updates. I was reading them to support the written updaters. But its getting tougher to continue to do so.
persii thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

wth!! sahiba?!?!!!!😲 dus she think shes called sahiba!! ha next thing u know she wil think he is mirza!!!😆 *pukes*🤢🤢

wats wrong with mirzas?
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wah now they want to use Dutta bhagwan's nickname connection to accept diggu as new dutta..dutta bhagwan or duttatreya god is three headed demi god who is considered the ultimate pure human being with the powers and features of Lord Siva,bramha,vishnu..Dighambar is another name of that God.

Earlier such symbolisms used to warm my heart as did the hero's name Dutta...The ultimate Man...now they are using it to signify ki Dutta-Diggu basically same hai by their namesake...GAWD...how sick can they get?

I liked sahiba name..ab agar Dutta kabhi kabhi nakku ko pyar se chedne ke liye meri sahiba bulata ...i mean imagine...Wo saab aur nakku uski saahiba...OOHHH...to main hawa mein udti...but some random fellow calling her that...Puking puking...
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dutta and Digambar are two names of the same God. So Naku is done with Dutta and now she is with Digambar aka Diggu. WOW! Height of creativity! How ORIGINAL!!!

Thanks for the update Dibya! And kudos to your patience to sit through this torture!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@shilpita

Like you have mentioned, i guess they want to convince that dutta and digamber are the same. I'm somehow reminded of kamal film "Anbe sivam" which means Love (anbu) is God (shiv) where the girl who loved Sivam marries Anbu at the end of film as by the title viewers could interpret as anbu and sivam are one and the same. 

The film itself has nothing to do with this story as the love story is just minor part in that film which was road movie about a friendship/kind of relationship that forms between ppl from two different ideologies/philosophies i.e. kamal and madhavan. Lovestory is just a connecting line between these two people.

Forgive me, as someobody who has seen this film may get angry with me for even comparing that film to this. This film is appreciated even by ppl, who hate kamal because of his personal life.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update dear