Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_10

gud nite folks see ya later, ๐Ÿค—

Goodnight dear๐Ÿค— Nice chatting with you Piya after a long time.  Sweet dreams about either arman, mansat, manva for arsat๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Take your pick๐Ÿ˜‰

So you preferred manav getting insults left right and center when the bills not paid.  Who knows, my archu with her mesmerising eye locks and irresistible hair and shampoo would have brought out the devil in satish๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

so not happening ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† they share zilch chemistry aray gusse mein bhi pyar hota hain ManVa wud fight in the morning nd make peace at night ๐Ÿ˜‰ hot stuff ๐Ÿ˜ณ ArchSat ... ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ omg even the name makes me sleepy lol gud nite my chalu friend ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Goodnight dear๐Ÿค— Nice chatting with you Piya after a long time.  Sweet dreams about either arman, mansat, manva for arsat๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Take your pick๐Ÿ˜‰

Manav, Ranbir or maybe someone else ๐Ÿ˜‰ nite nite ๐Ÿ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Manav, Ranbir or maybe someone else ๐Ÿ˜‰ nite nite ๐Ÿ˜†

ManVa would fight in the morning and make up weeks after๐Ÿ˜› Ranbir๐Ÿ˜† Stick with just Manav dear.๐Ÿค— or "the" someone else๐Ÿ˜‰
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling a lot better today, thanks for asking Tanya Di. I voted for Manav today for telling Archana his problems and for standing up for his father toward the gundas. It's nice to see Damodar caring for ArMan, and yes let's hope he quits drinking. The precap was good, whatever Sulochana said may have been right but I am also feeling a bit of sympathy for Savita as I can tell she really is missing Manav a lot. I agree though that Sulochana was right in what she said to Savita though. Manav should be on the watchout for Dharmesh, liked how Madhuri warned him. Overall, it was a good episode today with the Damodar and ArMan scene, but I hope Savita can become a part of their happiness as well.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bhalla I think the savita issue will be resolved soon ..Manav was great today .he was there for his dad , for his in laws ...was good to wife and also stood firm on his stand on only reconsiling with his mother if she shows some respect towards him and his wife .he did not go in the hosue ...

Right now it was painful as one could see it from his face but in the long run this is going to be better ..Archu must only go back if there is no abuse for her there .She is going to be a mother now .Manav has to make sure that she is respected in his house ...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Voted for manav for saying truth to archana, he was their for his dad wen needed, and after listening to madhuri's advice his expressions looks like he is going to find out what dharmesh is upto .

i liked damodar too today. He looks frustrated with his life.
Good that cos of arman, damodar is gonna quit drinking.

cant savita directly call up to manav and ask where he stays rather than approaching everybody else when she is being so concerned and worrying bout him. 
what was the need to go to sulochanaโ“.. 
she can compromise with her ego by going to sulochana but not by directly calling manav.๐Ÿ˜ก
Savita s character is so complicated to understand.

I think even after knowing savita's health condition, sulochana shouldnt have spoke like that.
such talks shouldnt affect savita's health again. Cant analize when savita will be normal and suddenly ill.

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallai

Tanya,

Hi Pillai , sorry didn't see this post so replying late .

you are right both of us want deshmukhs to get back together.. but my only problem is why is savita being hurt again and again.. she has paid enuf already ... and reason she kicked armaan out was bcos of the way archu behaved... otherwise she was quite resigned.. infact she didnt bother with archana .. it was archana who always threw herself on savita's face with her arrogant talks and all...
already this women is insecure bcos of wat she has lost.. her constant fear was manav will stop loving her once archu is there.  archana behaved exactly the same way for what  savita feared. 

Pillai , you know the reason why Archu was behaving the way she was behaving .I know it is a ridiculous idea but what was given to us was a track where Archu cures Savita out of depression by making her hate her because hating Archana gives Savita the adrenaline rush that nothing else does...
Many times  Archu was shown crying ..  I  don't have to tell you Pillai how much Archu loves Savita ..Come on yaar , you know that ...
I honestly don't have to deabte on this ...
It was a ridiculous track and we all blasted it , the TRPs were down and they changed it .Right now savita is being shown to have been cured ( no one talks about her illness and it is sort of assumed that Dr. Archu cured her ) ...๐Ÿคช
But even then if Savita doesn't likes Archana ,I am still Ok with it ...I just want her to be normal to her because she is after all her bahu and now the mother of her grandchild ..She has to be treated with some respect .
My main problem with savita is the way she treats Manav ...Just because she has a problem with Archana she breaks his heart again and again ..last time she even accused him of stealing her  property ..How could she even think about something  like that ...
She has to make it up to that boy ..He doesn't deserve this at all...not after all he did for his mother ...
He divorced Archana so that Savita could have Sachin ...educated Sachin and vandita , doesn't even buys decent clothes ...and his mother keeps throwing him out when ever she gets angry.last time she threw his out even knowign that his wife is pregnant ..It's unbelievable ..She rerally has to make it up to him...Hopefully it will start soon when she will sell that damn necklace that caused so many problems ...

first of all manav was so irresponsible to let archu handle this very sensitive situation when he is aware how she handled her own life... commiting to another man just cos manav can marry.. she shld have known that his wife is not really gud in the dept of good decision making... still he played along... after doing all this... now evey1 is behaving coldly towards savita.. and savita a 60 yrd old women is suppposed to put  2 and 2 and figure out all of archu plans...?!

I know Archu is foolish ...to me she is the most foolish character at times  ..She will do anything for manav ...
She was trying to cure savita and we have been told that the treatment worked so I guess she was right .Savita has been told this too ...but yeah, it can get confusing ...that is why I can still understand if savita has some resntment against Archana but she has to trust and love Manav .And if manav told her that this is the reason why Archu was acting this way with you then I think she should listen to him ...

wat is damo crying abt? did savita refuse to warm his tea or cook for him all these years that he came drunk? the reason manav started working in early age is not savita. it is DAMO. if he had been a responsible father manav wld have got a decent education. now he coming and crying...
he made tamasha in amaan wedding too... and bcos of him his daughter is made to hear stuff in her sasural. Its not fair that women like varsha are given a such understanding husbands.. and savita who slaved for him , cleaning up after his blood vomit and all is not getting one ounce of respect that she deserves.. why is damo always evaluating savita on basis of archana??

Damo was a very irresponsible father before but I think now he is trying to make it up to manav .He started pulling himself up when he saw that people are taking advantage of manav and he is losing the only girl  he has ever loved .That's Ok then , if someoen wants to do good then we should give them a chance na ...
Right now he is earning , bringing money home ...that's good .It was because of his prayers that Manav got his love back ...
Of course I also want him to be nicer to his wife and I think it will happen when Manav comes back .I think Savita and damodar's marriage too  will become better if Manav comes back home ...

archana walked into his life 2 years bac? and savita has been with him clearly more than 30+ years.. wldnt  any women who has put up with such a guy will deserve atleast some respect. if u canot talk gud abt  her atleast have the courtesy not to bad mouth her behind her back. savita-damo are parents but first they are husband and wife. he must give some value to that 1st relation. savita was worried sick when damo ke train ka accident hua tha... perhaps she should have gotten drunk that day and danced aournd singing. "uss pagal aadmi ke saath nahi rehna padega..."

men like damo have no real concern bas bolne ke liye...itne din why didnt damo give that necklace to arrmaan? or do u see damo falling in the inspector legs when manav is arrested.. he can only drink and speak... but actions speak better than words.. and only savita will take efforts to do something.

For me love is about keeping the person yo ulove happy .The day savita starts doing things that will make manav happy , that is the day I will smile and say yes , now she is acting like a good mother ..falling at inspector's feet and fighting is good bu t when things are not so dramatic ...and thinsg are normal at home then also it is importan tto be a good mother ..Let the son have peace of mind and don't give him ridiculous choices like  ' choose me or your wife ' or get a wife who is rich ...
The most importan trole of a good mother is to keep her child happy and safe and savita is not keping manav happy as she keeps abusing Archana ...and definitely not safe as she keeps throwing him out  all the time ...

A simple gesture of love , letting  someone have a nice normal day , being happy in someone else happiness is  as  important then screaming and shouting and falling at feet when there is an abnormal situation ...
And Pillai , I will say it one more time  ...I do really wan t to see manav back with his mother .I think he is nuts about his mother and is exteremely unhappy inside and that is why he should be with her ...but savita has to get her act together as a mother ...
hopefully she will do good tomorrow but I would hope that it doesn't just stops at the police arrest tamasha and we are  shown simple happy normal scenes in the Deshmukh home with Manav and  his parents  showering attention on each other and Archana too watching  all this and smiling  and if not being loved  then at least being  given somewhat dignity  that a normal human being deserves ..Really , she is not asking for that much ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ona lighter not Pillai , isn't it funny how ever y woman in PR is either running after manav or thinking about manav ...

I mean just look at today's show ...
savit, Sulochna, Archana, Madhuri , Manjusha and even rasika ...and Varsha ..they all were talking  about manav ...๐Ÿ˜•
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Tanya Di Manav is a very good man.๐Ÿ˜Š
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Next