Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 17th May 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [16.05%]
35 [43.21%]
2 [2.47%]
0 [0.00%]
16 [19.75%]
5 [6.17%]
9 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Archana was looking very pretty in the red cotton saree, how she affords them is a mystery Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanav

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Varsha , Pallai , beleive me ...i ntwo days deshmukh will be back to being  a happy family .The only question in my mind is if savita will accept Archana or not ...
Hopefully she will...
Even if she behaves a little cold even then it's Ok ,. just not too much abuse and pushing ...
Today's episode CVs are trying to show Savita to be horrible per drunkard hubster Damo...Savita won't be abusive or bad to Archana I can guarantee u that...

Why can't people see beyond Savita's hard fascad how loving mother she is...And a loving GM to lil Sachu..Embarrassed

In Precap what right does that Big B**** Sulochana have talking to Savita so rudely again and teaching her Sanskars AngryAngryAngry  Sulochana needs a slap for accusing Mano for drinking daaru when he did not...SHe should have trusted him and her marriage of 30+ yrs over believing stupid weak Vinod..Dead .Now she is turning around and telling Savita what to do?Angry

Mano should be married to Savita and Damo married to Sulo than Sulo would know what real life is..Mano would have appreciated Savita and Savita would have been nice to a good providing husband...While Sulo would get to take care of Drunkard Damo and get beat up with stick when she refuses to cook or warm up tea for him...Doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani..

Savita will take good care of Archu & the baby..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 May 2011 at 11:16am

pallaisherma

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
missed the epi but it was a good show today
Thnx for the WU Tanyadi
vote goes to Madhuri for being such a nice friend to ArMan..i lovedd the way she told dem to beware of Dharmesh as dey are his next targets..
i'm soo glad she stood firm on her decision unlike vaishali and is also concerned for her closed ones also..
seriously friends are bestt showed in dis show dan relatives..Tarun,swati,Madhuri are such a good friends

Damodar-ArMan scene is really good

precap sounds good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
yo u know Varsha , I think in the precap the way Sulochna  is talking to Savita it is like a true well wisher..You see the Cvs are showing now that Savita's and Mnaav's problems are due to her ego issues ...
And that is why Sulochna is trying to make her realize the worth of her son ..beleieve me the words ' he is my Manv now ' these words will work wonders ...and I really want to believe that Savita will be  good with Archana ...I  really hope so ...

Varsha these days I like Savita much more than the Karanjkars ...
I  will be honest I only like Sulochna better but not Manohar any mroe ...
and the rest of the Karanjkars , the less said the better ...

In my views , Savita did treat Manav badly and I don't wan tto see a situation where he is thrown out of his house for the fourth time ...probabaly with a baby this tiem so let Savita go through this period of missing him ...it is painful but in the long run it will do her good ...

I know she is a loving but she has to put Manav's happiness before anything  else ...

Did yo usee the SBS ...she wil lgive that gold necklace to manav and they both have hugged and made up ...let's just keep our fingers crossed for her to be nice to Archu and the baby.
Hope Manav gets his way in the end ...I think he will now ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 May 2011 at 11:29am

Piyatrixmijanur

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Voted for Damodar for promising Archana that he will quit drinking.  Hope he sticks to it but to live with someone like SavitaOuch one must acquire a bad habit and his was alcohol. Sad.

archanamanavPiyatrix

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

yo uknow Varsha , I think in the precap the way Sulochan is talking to savita it is likea true well wisher..Yo usee the Cvs are showing now that savita's and mnaav's problems are due to her ego issues ...
And that is wh ysulochna is trying to make her realize the worth of her son ..beleieve me the words ' he is my Manv now ' these words will work wonders ...and I really wan tto believe that savita will be  good with Archana ...I  really hope so ...

Varsha these days I like savita much more than the karanjkars ...
I  will be honest I only like Sulochna better but not manohar any mroe ...
and the rest of the Karanjkars , the less said the better ...

In my views , Savita did treat Manav badly and I don't wan tto see a situation where he is thrown out of his house for the fourth time ...probabaly with a baby this tiem so let Savita go through this period of missing him ...it is painful but in the long run it will do her good ...

I know she is a loving but she has to put Manav's happiness before anything  else ...

Did yo usee the SBS ...she wil lgive that gold necklace to manav and they both have hugged and made up ...let's just keep our fingers crossed for her to be nice to Archu and the baby.
Tanya Savita did not treat Manav badly...Manav treated his own family badly once he eloped with Archana and got married 2nd time...He became Karanjkar and left his family out in cold about everything including starting his new business news, going to Mataji temple ETC...Celebrating all good news with Ks eventhough he was slapped, insulted and put in jail by Ks..So we see situation from different angle and perspective..He forgave Ks for everything and still does but he can't move beyond with his own mother...B/C he wants a package deal Embarrassed

What Archu did in treating Savita's condition was the worst thing any DIL or a human being to do and silly ULM stood there and watched his wife damage his mother even more...Manav is more @ fault in Savita-Mannu relationship than the other way around..

Yes I agree in past Savita was abusive to Archu for her own reasons...But she did warm up to her and begged them not to divorce but ArMan were so gung ho on doing Mahaan karma and messed up so many lives including their own...One can't blame Savita for that..Any mother would be upset..

I hope CVs stop showing Savita @ fault and start showing ArMan both admitting their own faults in this first...They yet have never admitted what they have done wrong so far...There is a laundry list of wrongs they have done...

As we agree to disagree that we have different take on it..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarshermaTanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ha ha ha the precap was quite funny , both ladies fighting for Manav , I guess he belongs to both , damad is like a son too Hug

star_warsarchanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OK varsha ...agree to disagree ...

One thing we both will agree on and that is soon we both would like to see manav back with his fav girl...his mommy ...
Hopefully give it another 2 days and it will all be better ...Thumbs Up

Go to top