Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
If not forever then at least for the next three months yaar ...😆

I think when Archu will go to the delaer to beg for Manav's release then she will have the miscarriage ...😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi..Maybe i'm the only one who feels like dis but i still feel Archu wont suffer MC and SBS wale might have said ainvayi like she is also following the trend like dat...but i feel dey can be wrong also.
lets see as i've only 25% feeling she MIGHT suffer a MC while roaming around for manav's bail...

but Manav-savita gonna reunite aww nicee sulo has done wonders to her loll
Tanyaz thumbnail
I told you na , when Sulo said yesterday ' woh mera Manav hey ' , I knew this is it ...if this doesn't work, nothing  will...🤣..
Savita was coming around and really missing manav but her ego was still ruling her ...Sulochna put the final nail in the coffin  and hopefully savita's stubborn ego will stay there for some time ...

Looking  forward to see a happy Deshmukh family ...Also want to see savita 's dance ...it has been quiet sometime  she has danced ...

I really hope so that this MC news is wrong ...but I am angry with both Archana and Manav for putting everyone else before their baby ...

yo uhave been good in many thngs Nisha ..that day everyone was busy voting for damodar because he was putting down his bekaar family ...it was a good reason but you were not happy with him for hiding facts ...and look , his hiding facts put  his family in bigger trouble ...

Always go with your instincts ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guarantee Archu will not MC...But she needs to stay away from all K problems including Madhuri...She gets stressed and gets the pain..

She needs to be in happy and calm environment...Hope Savita can come and fetch them both...
Tanyaz thumbnail
I agree that she should stay away from the K problems ( specially her sisters and her bhabi 😡 )  but why Madhuri , she has been really nice ... 😕Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I agree that she should stay away from the K problems ( specially her sisters and her bhabi 😡 )  but why Madhuri , she has been really nice ... 😕

Madhuri due to her some way connection to Vaishu-FBD and in turn K problem...Madhuri may be the nicest lady but she is walking problem (FBD)  so stay away from her too..😃