Madhuri
Savita
Vinod
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

I agree mijanur Manav was great today. Gr8 to see Satish and even Ajit being worried for Manav. I hope that when Manav goes to jail it is Ajit who saves him. This will create a strong bond between Manav and Ajit and Vandu will be happy to see them friends again. And I hope Rasika does not interfere this time. I hope Ajit and Manav can become good friends again so both can defend each other from Shibu and DharmeshπŸ˜‰

i also hope that manav & ajit will again become friend.manav needs a friend like ajit.
Finally savita mellowed down towards archana.
She released manav from jail and is taking both archana and manav her home.

i was so waiting to see this.
Voted for madhuri for warning archana and manav about darmesh. very nice person. I liked domodar alot. He said he will stop drinking. Hope archana will make him stop drinking. Poor guy he is right living with evil savita is not easy. Archana and damodar scene was very nice.
 My second vote goes to Manav for not stepping into D's house. hope he never forgets what drama queen savita even if she becomes good. One day she acts like a queen other day she begs. She flip flops between  grabing the hair or holding the feet.  Knowing these two they will forgive her easily. After seeing SBS it looks like CVs are going to show savita's crap again. she might sell the jewels that she snatched from archana and the set that was given by manav to release manav from jail. Arman might go live at dis-functional D's house.  Even if drama queen pretend to be nice some times then go back to being evil.. have seen it many times.
Today satish's turn to do only talk no action. He should have called manav and asked him where did he get that much money and see if he can help. Vinod was good, he took responsibility of paying rest of the loan. It will be interesting to see what evil evil manju will say and do.
Precap was interesting. Savita has gone to begging mode. Now mera manav... Other day on sachin's birthday when sulochana was telling queen savita to be nice to her son and be happy she acted like queen of the universe and ignored her. now she is begging for his address.. Hope they will end showing this crap soon...

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
Madhuri is really a sweet heart and the way she says i dont want to lose friends like you both was really touching..wish dey show dere friendship like dis only so as manav  becomes cautious after her warning..

i liked ArMan-Damo scene after Madhuri scene..good to see D family together
Archana luked very pretty in Red-White cotton saree but i feel she is becoming fat or her arms makes me feel like dat..she needs to do something to her arms otherwise she luks absolutely hottt..
Manav was very cutee and first time i guess he wore a light make up loll..and madhuri was luking pretty also..
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
karsri..i also hope the change is for the good..😊..i hope she won't  go back to her old ways again..😊..i am very glad she is going to act like  what a real loving mother would do..😎..
nisha..i think madhuri looks very pretty off screen..😎
Originally posted by archanamanav

karsri..i also hope the change is for the good..😊..i hope she won't  go back to her old ways again..😊..i am very glad she is going to act like  what a real loving mother would do..😎..
nisha..i think madhuri looks very pretty off screen..😎

archanamanav - Hope so. But i think she is doing it because she is sooo ashamed  thanks!!! to chawl ladies.  me too glad to see a mother caring for her son that too gem like a manav. I have a strong feeling it is only for short period. They can be nice to each other but don't want them live at D's house. I want archana to have her own house, which she can call her's.  It doesn't matter even if it is small. What is the point of moving there, they will be going out again anyway..
hi..dears..

I voted for Archu...for being always good to Damo..Drink or not drink..she has the same respect...same love for her father in law...When she come for the first time in Desmuck house...Damo and kaka treated her like a real bahu...and Archu respect and love him like her own father..

Like how Archu talk to him...this scene make me remember my own father in law..who I love and miss lot...I'm sure Archu will give him..this happiness he lost..and will stop drinking...😊

Yes..its not the solution..to solve problem by drinking but..he his fed..up...with all what happened...and what is happening in his house..
For him solution...forget this sadness..he drink..for him there is no solution...some will not agree with me...but I feel bad for him...

His happiness is his children...how Savita kicked them out..affected him a lot...when he come to see Archu we can see this joy he has..

Damo was great yesterday..πŸ‘πŸΌ ...I can feel his sorrows..when he told them.his feelings...I can see an old Baba who is desperate to be seperate from his children...

Hope...there will be a change soon...and Savita will accept her mistake..and will open her heart to her Bahu...and will be here for her when she will need someone...

one thing..manv will go to jail...for the cheque or for not giving the first wholesaler  his moneyπŸ˜• with whom he has problem ..What Savita said in Sbb..confused me..

Once more ..hope this bad track...will make Desmuck familly been one..sometime..bad thing happen..but this can make good for another..UN MAL POUR UN BIEN...

Another thing Satish..yes he is a good guy..but..why when he knew about what happened...don't call Manv to know more...how he get the money ect...he knew his financial position ...I don't like slow people...he was sitting there listen to all of this...he could take his phone and call him...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

Varsha I don't to comment on her..😑..each time she open her mouth..if for bak...when you have nothing to say just shut up...Why you didn't call us...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌouff...just shut up Varsha  please..

I'll end here for now...precap interesting...lets see..Savita crying for mera Manv..;Sulo proudly.Heh mera Manv...😊 not bad..
wait and see..
Have to go..bye dears..

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Madhuri is really a sweet heart and the way she says i dont want to lose friends like you both was really touching..wish dey show dere friendship like dis only so as manav  becomes cautious after her warning..

Agree. Madhuri is very good person/friend who appreciates armana's help and trying to help them back. I don't think they will show manav being cautious and stay out of trouble, No troubles no story to move on... Hope atleast they will show that manav comes to about shibu...
Very happy to see savita feeling bad about her behaviour and trying to make it up to her son and her bahu .I hope it all works out for the Deshmukh family ...
Nice to see Savita Aai changing and accepting Archana and Manav... Hope this change is permanent this time 😊