Star Of The Day : 17th May 2011 - Page 8

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I voted for Madhuri for suspecting Dharmesh is upto no good and warning Manav and Archana, she's a good friend and very wise. I hope they listen to her and realize Dharmesh is trouble, they know all too well what kind of person he is. They should take what Madhuri said seriously

I liked Damodar and Archana's scene but I am disappointed that he keeps drinking. I agree with Archana, alcohol is not the solution to everything and he shouldn't use Savita's behavior as an excuse for his actions.

Satish and Ajit are sweet to be concerned for Manav, they know he is struggling and this could be bad for him. I just wish all these misunderstandings could be cleared, its sad to see how strained these relationships are

Interesting precap, I don't blame Sulochana for being angry at Savita. Sulochana has a right to be hurt and angry after the way Savita has treated Manav and Archana, she kicked them out twice that too after knowing Archana is pregnant.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Usha.. I know Archu can cure everyone.. She tried before for Damo Baba but could not complete as she left the house but this time she will make him quit .. But what is with her tummy.. She gets the pain even after taking medicine and also Manav said he will take her to doc tomorrow and not immediately .. They need to tell the doc that medicines are not working..
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh good  , happy and relieved to  read Mandy's review ..Mandy 's review at the end of the day is a kind of assurance if I liked the right  characters or the wrong ones ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Hi Usha.. I know Archu can cure everyone.. She tried before for Damo Baba but could not complete as she left the house but this time she will make him quit .. But what is with her tummy.. She gets the pain even after taking medicine and also Manav said he will take her to doc tomorrow and not immediately .. They need to tell the doc that medicines are not working..

Rachna  , Usha strongly feels the baby will not survive ..Even I think so πŸ˜­    ...This kind of stomach pain is so bad ..It started when that varsha pushed Archana ...😑 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
going to bed ..rachu and guruji..will have fun tomorrow here..😎
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Bhalla thought that Archana was enjoying a magazine while manav was being dragged to jail 🀣🀣...

Oh Bhalla , how I wish that was true and  Archu showed to Manav , yo ugive away money like this now you suffer ...😡
let me read my magazine ...
but this Archna is even more foolish than Manav , today she was parising him to the skies ...

You guys can all feel free to laugh at me for thinking Archana was reading a magazine while Manav was being dragged to jail, I can be so silly at times😳
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I want to see Archu Punni scenes ..also Archu Ruchi scenes ...πŸ˜’

I want to see their scens too, I also loved the Archu and Sachu scenes. They were were cute too Unfortunately they have banned kids from Pr it looks like it.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Yes Di pain started after Varsha pushed Archana and she is least bothered of her sister now..
Many people will be responsible if this baby does not survive.. First Varsha, Savita Aai, Archana and also Manav.. 😭😭😭

Edit : It will be sad to see parents are also responsible...
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh good  , happy and relieved to  read Mandy's review ..Mandy 's review at the end of the day is a kind of assurance if I liked the right  characters or the wrong ones ...

Aww how sweet!!

I really hope Archana does not lose her baby, I am tired of seeing so many bad things happen to Archana and Manav. Haven't they suffered enough? The CVs should let them have this happiness.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want to see Archu Punni scenes ..also Archu Ruchi scenes ...πŸ˜’

Archu and punni are very close. Archu raised punni like her daughter.