Damodar
Madhuri
Savita
Vinod
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw in the segment that Archana was just reading a magazine and it is Savita who is all worried for her son going to jail. Is Archana concerned for Manav going to jail?
Originally posted by bhallarox

I saw in the segment that Archana was just reading a magazine and it is Savita who is all worried for her son going to jail. Is Archana concerned for Manav going to jail?
Bhalla, It is not Archana but Ankita who was reading the magazine Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
today i voted for manav.he is shown as a cairing husband & son.satish,ajit is also realise that manav is in big trouble.happy to see their concern for manav.damo is also superb.happy to know that he does not want to drink alchole anymore.damo archu scene is superb today.madhri is also superb today.looking forward to see the precap.
so if satish can help guruji..why should manav stay in jail for long?..
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Bhalla, It is not Archana but Ankita who was reading the magazine

Oh yeah, silly me I should have known it was off screen😆
Originally posted by mijanur

today i voted for manav.he is shown as a cairing husband & son.satish,ajit is also realise that manav is in big trouble.happy to see their concern for manav.damo is also superb.happy to know that he does not want to drink alchole anymore.damo archu scene is superb today.madhri is also superb today.looking forward to see the precap.

I agree mijanur Manav was great today. Gr8 to see Satish and even Ajit being worried for Manav. I hope that when Manav goes to jail it is Ajit who saves him. This will create a strong bond between Manav and Ajit and Vandu will be happy to see them friends again. And I hope Rasika does not interfere this time. I hope Ajit and Manav can become good friends again so both can defend each other from Shibu and Dharmesh😉
Originally posted by archanamanav

so if satish can help guruji..why should manav stay in jail for long?..

Usha, I hope Ajit saves Manav from jail as this will create a bond between Manav and Ajit and hopefully they will become friends again😊
I liked what Karsri had said yesterday ...
She said , she doesn't like  people l who just talk but likes  those who take action ...and that is why unfortunately , I didn't really like Satish that much today .All he did was to say ' manav is hard for cash , where will he get money  from ' . Sorry , you should have immediately called Manav and told him , I am coming over to give you the money you paid ...
All talk ,no action ...👎🏼
Same goes for Varsha but from her I don' expect anything  good anyway ...

From now on I will only like those who will take action and not just talk or cry ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

Oh yeah, silly me I should have known it was off screen😆

you are very bholu..bholurox..😃
Bhalla thought that Archana was enjoying a magazine while manav was being dragged to jail 🤣🤣...
Oh Bhalla , how I wish that was true and  Archu showed to Manav , yo ugive away money like this now you suffer ...😵
let me read my magazine ...
but this Archna is even more foolish than Manav , today she was parising him to the skies ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago