Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: star_wars

πŸ˜† Who is Mansat????πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now it is ManVaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we can make it VaMana..🀣...the short guy⭐️
Originally posted by: star_wars

πŸ˜† Who is Mansat????πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now it is ManVaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u guys be careful, yr Archu might have a souten soon πŸ˜† hailaa Tanya will kill me for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no yaar ManSat is more pure, pavitra ❀️ ManVa is scandalous, 😈 ManSat Rules πŸ₯³
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

u guys be careful, yr Archu might have a souten soon πŸ˜† hailaa Tanya will kill me for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but no yaar ManSat is more pure, pavitra ❀️ ManVa is scandalous, 😈 ManSat Rules πŸ₯³

Oh come on Piya, ManVai was scandalous, ManVa will rule tooEmbarrassedπŸ˜† Okay, ManSat it isπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea agree Manav and Varsha shares a hot chemistry , maybe Manav shud have married Varsha , and Archu the goat should have married Satish the goat , also I always felt Vaishali would look sizzling with Sachin 😍 if only I was the CV of PR
star_wars thumbnail

yea agree Manav and Varsha shares a hot chemistry , maybe Manav shud have married Varsha , and Archu the goat should have married Satish the goat , also I always felt Vaishali would look sizzling with Sachin 😍 if only I was the CV of PR

So we have three goats now- I thought only vandu was a goatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, ManVa would have been rocking, not  hot.  Varsha would have walked all over your poor manavπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by star_wars - 12 years ago

So we have three goats now- I thought only vandu was a goatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, ManVa would have been rocking, not  hot.  Varsha would have walked all over your poor manavπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

who knows maybe Manav would have tamed the shrew πŸ˜‰ atleast it wud have been interesting to watch πŸ˜† but ArchSat wud have been the most boring couple πŸ₯± 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

[

Tanya we disagree again abt the Fav gal πŸ˜†

Soon enough Manav will be back with his mother and his fav gal Archu...They both have a place in his life and they are different..Cant be compared..Equally important..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

OK, I agree. .They both have their special place ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
star_wars thumbnail

who knows maybe Manav would have tamed the shrew πŸ˜‰ atleast it wud have been interesting to watch πŸ˜† but ArchSat wud have been the most boring couple πŸ₯± 

So you preferred manav getting insults left right and center when the bills not paid.  Who knows, my archu with her mesmerising eye locks and irresistible hair and shampoo would have brought out the devil in satishDay Dreaming🀣
gud nite folks see ya later, πŸ€—
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Next