Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
missed the epi but it was a good show today
Thnx for the WU Tanyadi
vote goes to Madhuri for being such a nice friend to ArMan..i lovedd the way she told dem to beware of Dharmesh as dey are his next targets..
i'm soo glad she stood firm on her decision unlike vaishali and is also concerned for her closed ones also..
seriously friends are bestt showed in dis show dan relatives..Tarun,swati,Madhuri are such a good friends

Damodar-ArMan scene is really good

precap sounds good
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yo u know Varsha , I think in the precap the way Sulochna  is talking to Savita it is like a true well wisher..You see the Cvs are showing now that Savita's and Mnaav's problems are due to her ego issues ...
And that is why Sulochna is trying to make her realize the worth of her son ..beleieve me the words ' he is my Manv now ' these words will work wonders ...and I really want to believe that Savita will be  good with Archana ...I  really hope so ...

Varsha these days I like Savita much more than the Karanjkars ...
I  will be honest I only like Sulochna better but not Manohar any mroe ...
and the rest of the Karanjkars , the less said the better ...

In my views , Savita did treat Manav badly and I don't wan tto see a situation where he is thrown out of his house for the fourth time ...probabaly with a baby this tiem so let Savita go through this period of missing him ...it is painful but in the long run it will do her good ...

I know she is a loving but she has to put Manav's happiness before anything  else ...

Did yo usee the SBS ...she wil lgive that gold necklace to manav and they both have hugged and made up ...let's just keep our fingers crossed for her to be nice to Archu and the baby.
Hope Manav gets his way in the end ...I think he will now ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for Damodar for promising Archana that he will quit drinking.  Hope he sticks to it but to live with someone like Savita one must acquire a bad habit and his was alcohol. Sad.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

yo uknow Varsha , I think in the precap the way Sulochan is talking to savita it is likea true well wisher..Yo usee the Cvs are showing now that savita's and mnaav's problems are due to her ego issues ...

And that is wh ysulochna is trying to make her realize the worth of her son ..beleieve me the words ' he is my Manv now ' these words will work wonders ...and I really wan tto believe that savita will be  good with Archana ...I  really hope so ...

Varsha these days I like savita much more than the karanjkars ...
I  will be honest I only like Sulochna better but not manohar any mroe ...
and the rest of the Karanjkars , the less said the better ...

In my views , Savita did treat Manav badly and I don't wan tto see a situation where he is thrown out of his house for the fourth time ...probabaly with a baby this tiem so let Savita go through this period of missing him ...it is painful but in the long run it will do her good ...

I know she is a loving but she has to put Manav's happiness before anything  else ...

Did yo usee the SBS ...she wil lgive that gold necklace to manav and they both have hugged and made up ...let's just keep our fingers crossed for her to be nice to Archu and the baby.

Tanya Savita did not treat Manav badly...Manav treated his own family badly once he eloped with Archana and got married 2nd time...He became Karanjkar and left his family out in cold about everything including starting his new business news, going to Mataji temple ETC...Celebrating all good news with Ks eventhough he was slapped, insulted and put in jail by Ks..So we see situation from different angle and perspective..He forgave Ks for everything and still does but he can't move beyond with his own mother...B/C he wants a package deal 😳

What Archu did in treating Savita's condition was the worst thing any DIL or a human being to do and silly ULM stood there and watched his wife damage his mother even more...Manav is more @ fault in Savita-Mannu relationship than the other way around..

Yes I agree in past Savita was abusive to Archu for her own reasons...But she did warm up to her and begged them not to divorce but ArMan were so gung ho on doing Mahaan karma and messed up so many lives including their own...One can't blame Savita for that..Any mother would be upset..

I hope CVs stop showing Savita @ fault and start showing ArMan both admitting their own faults in this first...They yet have never admitted what they have done wrong so far...There is a laundry list of wrongs they have done...

As we agree to disagree that we have different take on it..😃

ha ha ha the precap was quite funny , both ladies fighting for Manav , I guess he belongs to both , damad is like a son too 🤗
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK varsha ...agree to disagree ...

One thing we both will agree on and that is soon we both would like to see manav back with his fav girl...his mommy ...
Hopefully give it another 2 days and it will all be better ...👍🏼
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Archana was looking very pretty in the red cotton saree, how she affords them is a mystery 🤔

Seriously, nothing confuses me more than when I see Archana with these beautiful sarees, new household stuff daily yet they cannot afford a meal some days.  Really 😆
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seriously, nothing confuses me more than when I see Archana with these beautiful sarees, new household stuff daily yet they cannot afford a meal some days.  Really 😆

it could be madhuri's..😆..she wears only panjabi dress..so she donated all her sari's to archu..🤔
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OK varsha ...agree to disagree ...

One thing we both will agree on and that is soon we both would like to see manav back with his fav girl...his mommy ...
Hopefully give it another 2 days and it will all be better ...👍🏼

Tanya we disagree again abt the Fav gal 😆

Soon enough Manav will be back with his mother and his fav gal Archu...They both have a place in his life and they are different..Cant be compared..Equally important..👍🏼

Thanks 😃
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
guys u'll are being unfair to Sulo, she's Mannu's fav gal too, along with Vandu and the saalis Varsu-Vaishu 😆 Mannu has a big heart , he loves and respects the ladies