kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Hello my friends ...  How are you all...
Twiny, Sam, Mansi... whats up?
Did i miss anyone?

twiny twinyDancing

how are you, hows the preparations and how are you miss you

pata hai here we going KAM wayWink  miss you so so much
Mee good twiny.. Preps on the way and you know what work pressure doubles.. can you beleive it... ahh..so frustrated so came on to stalk you guyz...

What is KAM way? I know me miss you all too yaara..  Cry
and you the most twiny

well take care of work and preparations, that way when you come here you will be relaxed, dont like you all stressed

KAM, lhuda aur mohabat (some pakistani serial), the theme song is so so touching and since no sbs or sbb today (yet) we taking time to see what else is thereTongue
Thanks Sweet heart... i will try..chalo me got to run now.. Another meeting Wink

bye bye sweety twinyTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
We the human beings have a very superficial approach and are quite incapable of looking beneath the surface of things. The steam that rises out from the coffee mug is visible to everyone but the smoke rising from the hearts of the people around us remains hidden from our eyes. i am in awe with the author's writing skillsClapClapkirti do read it fastThumbs Up
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

We the human beings have a very superficial approach and are quite incapable of looking beneath the surface of things. The steam that rises out from the coffee mug is visible to everyone but the smoke rising from the hearts of the people around us remains hidden from our eyes. i am in awe with the author's writing skillsClapClapkirti do read it fastThumbs Up

mansi want to but busy with lab work, and i dont like reading a bit and then leaving and then coming back, so will read in pace at lunch time in about 1 hours timeLOL

6 hours 29 mins to go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
we are still at KAM here i got my house ka kaam...Wacko

-MansiKohli-

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Yes Mansi the novel is written beautifully...Day Dreaming

-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

mansi want to but busy with lab work, and i dont like reading a bit and then leaving and then coming back, so will read in pace at lunch time in about 1 hours timeLOL

6 hours 29 mins to go
oh...take your own tym...its not a kind of book to be read in a hustleLOLLOLLOLwer has everyone disappeared today?????  do u watch any other serials???"how i met ur mother","friends"
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

we are still at KAM here i got my house ka kaam...Wacko
you have taken over slovs job title as a slaveROFL

SweetSammy

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

6 hours 29 mins to go
oh...take your own tym...its not a kind of book to be read in a hustleLOLLOLLOLwer has everyone disappeared today?????  do u watch any other serials???"how i met ur mother","friends"

yes both of them, also dr house, mentalist, bones, ncisWink

-MansiKohli-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index