Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Im Also Good Thanks
How Is Myn Litle Sissters?😳

Vero - don't even ask that question, I am losing tracks of how many kids I have now and Zaara is losing track of how many Papas she has - we are the most messed up & conphusing phamily, no phamily tree can exist for us🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know what Thush & Zaara with their Aunt did at the Bollywood celebrity rankings thread, right😭😭😭
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Vero - don't even ask that question, I am losing tracks of how many kids I have now and Zaara is losing track of how many Papas she has - we are the most messed up & conphusing phamily, no phamily tree can exist for us🤣
You know what Thush & Zaara with their Aunt did at the Bollywood celebrity rankings thread, right😭😭😭

Yess Mom I Know🤣
Originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

Yess Mom I Know🤣

I gave Zaara the ultimatum - I told her I was going to disown her & Thush if they don't stop littering everywhere, in so many threads, they go & talk about our messed-up phamily.  Zaara has asked for a last chance, so I have given her one more final chance🤣🤣, you advise her & Thush, ok😉  You are my sensible vampire-baccha🤗

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vero - don't even ask that question, I am losing tracks of how many kids I have now and Zaara is losing track of how many Papas she has - we are the most messed up & conphusing phamily, no phamily tree can exist for us🤣

never asked what is my relation, i know i am the boss, but in this cheapo twisted family whats my relation

i must have some cheap relation for sure🤣
kirti_fiji thumbnail

I gave Zaara the ultimatum - I told her I was going to disown her & Thush if they don't stop littering everywhere, in so many threads, they go & talk about our messed-up phamily.  Zaara has asked for a last chance, so I have given her one more final chance🤣🤣, you advise her & Thush, ok😉  You are my sensible vampire-baccha🤗

oh zaara is quite well behaved today, its mansi that is naughty, she goes posting everywhere, how cheap🤣 (sorry mansi😛)
Jenny-forever thumbnail

hahahahaah Yess Mom Dont Worry Boss Is Here 
Ohhh Thanksss Momm🤗

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

never asked what is my relation, i know i am the boss, but in this cheapo twisted family whats my relation

i must have some cheap relation for sure🤣

You are my younger sister too, but we have to respect you, since you are the Big Boss and a lot of expectations from you to control litter kids and not like your other sister Rosh - who leads them on the wrong path😕😕
😕
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

hi ðŸ˜­

whats with the post on "i am leaving" ðŸ˜¡
girls am not fine am here but cant comment to much :D
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

hi ðŸ˜­

Here comes my baccha who will kill me from heart-attacks with all her "shocker" news😲😲😲, I am scared now what I need to see, just said my morning prayers to Maaneet