18/05/11 CD+CC >... - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

saw it now, i rarely go there, but thanks for reminding me, you are so so sweet
thanks kirti...mishty di says i am besharam
Originally posted by mansi95

thanks kirti...mishty di says i am besharam

mishty saying you are besharam, well she is also besharam, always doing her marketing here at CD/CC😆
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks Sweet heart... i will try..chalo me got to run now.. Another meeting 😉

bye bye sweety twiny😛
We the human beings have a very superficial approach and are quite incapable of looking beneath the surface of things. The steam that rises out from the coffee mug is visible to everyone but the smoke rising from the hearts of the people around us remains hidden from our eyes. i am in awe with the author's writing skills👏👏kirti do read it fast👍🏼

We the human beings have a very superficial approach and are quite incapable of looking beneath the surface of things. The steam that rises out from the coffee mug is visible to everyone but the smoke rising from the hearts of the people around us remains hidden from our eyes. i am in awe with the author's writing skills👏👏kirti do read it fast👍🏼

mansi want to but busy with lab work, and i dont like reading a bit and then leaving and then coming back, so will read in pace at lunch time in about 1 hours time😆

6 hours 29 mins to go
we are still at KAM here i got my house ka kaam...

Yes Mansi the novel is written beautifully...😍
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

mansi want to but busy with lab work, and i dont like reading a bit and then leaving and then coming back, so will read in pace at lunch time in about 1 hours time😆

6 hours 29 mins to go
oh...take your own tym...its not a kind of book to be read in a hustle😆😆😆wer has everyone disappeared today?????  do u watch any other serials???"how i met ur mother","friends"
Originally posted by sweetsammo

we are still at KAM here i got my house ka kaam...
you have taken over slovs job title as a slave🤣

oh...take your own tym...its not a kind of book to be read in a hustle😆😆😆wer has everyone disappeared today?????  do u watch any other serials???"how i met ur mother","friends"

yes both of them, also dr house, mentalist, bones, ncis😉