Frequent Posters

devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want to continue in the same thread.here we only share positive things
devradfan thumbnail
Today's best scenes               1. The way dev looking at radhika after their convo about dharm, headache etc. 2.Rohan's room scene was too good .
3 rasleela part was eye pleasing Edited by devradfan - 12 years ago
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep, lovin CB 2 track, Rohan is really good at bringing Radev closer ðŸ˜Š
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For Rohan, Dev and his Pari are...his friends and thus he is trying to bring them closer inadvertently. 

I would want him to realize that all is not well between his friends and he should try to bring them closer. Just like he did today...he made Dev praise Rads beauty! hehe. Although Dev did it grumpily...i am sure he wouldnt have agreed more...Rads really looked so beautiful like an angel! 

Would love to see more on Kiddie Rohan bringing Rads-Dev closer! Much to Dev's annoyance.hehe 
devradfan thumbnail
todays good things.      
1 most desirable and awaiting moment 'dev finally accepts his love for radhika'                   2 bawre naina song picturisation was just perfect
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: devradfan

todays good things.      
1 most desirable and awaiting moment 'dev finally accepts his love for radhika'                   2 bawre naina song picturisation was just perfect

I agree wonderfull  and beautiful scene, showing Dev thought. Avinash is a great actor 😉  Even when he scream at Radhika you can  see how wonderull actor he is!!

Also liked the scene where Dadaji talk, finally after 12 years. I really want him to get better don't want him to suffer more. I'm sure Radhika is going to help Dadaji!!
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. The actors were all good. Dadajee was very good for he had to enact the role without speaking properly. Radhika's care and concern was shown beautifully so was her smartness/ shrewdness in keeping things away from B (although her reasoning right now is innocent).

Dev's anger was thunderous but his break down was equally touching.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
o dev you made rads cry and me too---- loved the way you admitted that you still love radhika superb episode