Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

good things in every episode updated on page 2

devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends i am starting a new topics in which we can share only good things like dialogue, scene etc .    EVERY TIME BLAME THE CREATIVES THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS OR THAT.        WE ALSO SHOULD APPRECIATE THEM BECAUSE ITS ONLY DUE TO THEM WE ARE ABLE TO WATCH SUCH A BRILLIANT SHOW. ANOTHER INFO THAT I WANT TO SHARE WITH U THAT EDITORS OF OUR SHOW HAS BEEN CHANGED NEW ONES ARE SANTOSH SING & VIKAS . πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                                             

😊😊😊FROM MY PT OF VIEW WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TODAY'S EPISODE IS THE PARTICULAR DAILOUGE
" PARI TUMAHARA TO WISH KARNE KA TARIKA TO BAHUT HI SWEET HAI " πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›HATS OF TO MANASVI SIR. HOPE    U LIKE MY POST ITS ONLY 17th.

</div>

<div>

<font color="#cc0000" size="3">Mod's Note:-</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="2">Posting in CAPS is considered shouting.</font>
Edited by devradfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooohhh yaaa we can seea good improvement in our CB show...I love it...
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,of course CB improved a lot.In every episode there's something good.
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yep CB is improving even if dav is a mean grumpy boy hes still cute love him and the show is getting better by the day :D::D:D:D:D:D:D
devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=devradfan] Hi friends i am starting a new topics in which we can share only good things like dialogue, scene etc .    EVERY TIME BLAME THE CREATIVES THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS OR THAT.        WE ALSO SHOULD APPRECIATE THEM BECAUSE ITS ONLY DUE TO THEM WE ARE ABLE TO WATCH SUCH A BRILLIANT SHOW. ANOTHER INFO THAT I WANT TO SHARE WITH U THAT EDITORS OF OUR SHOW HAS BEEN CHANGED NEW ONES ARE SANTOSH SING & VIKAS . πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                                             

😊😊😊FROM MY PT OF VIEW WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TODAY'S EPISODE IS THE PARTICULAR DAILOUGE
" PARI TUMAHARA TO WISH KARNE KA TARIKA TO BAHUT HI SWEET HAI " πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›HATS OF TO MANASVI SIR. HOPE    U LIKE MY POST ITS ONLY 17th. Posting in is considered shouting.                      Thanks for telling me i will take care of itEdited by devradfan - 12 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes CB improved immensely and the epi are also getting interesting day by day
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey thats a nice idea...to have all nice dialogues/scenes etc. of the day to be appreciated.  Nice one devradfan!! πŸ‘ 

Hehe that line from Rohan was indeed cute. He didnt notice Mohini...but pari had all his attention πŸ˜‰

The scene that I liked was the last part...Balloon scene when Rads ignored Dev...hehe. 

And then the starting scene, where she challenged him and then he poured water on her hand, unable to bear that sight of seeing her pain. haye!! 

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sure it is getting better and better. They started off so well with the kid storyline! I'm sure if they work really hard on the storyline they will get the sucess! πŸ˜‰ CB is a team!!!
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Actually a small thought came in to my mind. Hope u dont mind me asking😳...if u do, then ignore it πŸ˜ƒ

Since u have already started this thread...will u make new threads everyday or would continue in this thread only? If u are gonna continue in this thread only...then why dont u make this an Episode discussion thread...in that way we will have a single separate discussion thread for the episode (scenes/dialogues/beautiful cute moments etc. etc.) what say? 

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Sure CB is getting mire better