How dare she talk like dat????? Arrrggghhh

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OK i still can't control my laughter after seeing metz nd sid today🤣🤣🤣🤣 d way metz was ordering sid to shooo away d warewolf was so funny🤣🤣🤣 nd sid was abiding by her command like he is hypnotised or compelled to do so🤣🤣...OK i understand dat 150 yrs ago metz was a princess nd sid a mere soldier in d army but now????????? Hahahahaha...nobody talks to sid like dat but metzz🤣🤣🤣

P.S. I jst luvd d scene where abhay rushes out of d car in a flick of d eye😳😳👏
I will watch it and then comment later.
OMG ! I've never seen Sid in this kind behaviour with any One .. but todays with Mythli .. he was like a puppy towards Metz .. Really Metz will Rule Over the world is a future story .. but right now he made Sid as his assistant .. its really so amazin' .. First time , Sid would have been listened to somebody with keem interest 😆

Although , Abhay was a Rockstar today , he proves how much she loves Piya , neither he won't get much astonished Of Metz .. Luv u my Chweeet Abhay fo' this .. really expectin' from u and u did it .. 🤗 Agree the way he rushes Out from the Car in fury was fantastic .. Abhay alvays ROcks .. 🤗
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
didnt like the way sid behaved with her..he is supposed to scare not scared..he was seeming to be a chamcha..
Originally posted by .Angel

I will watch it and then comment later.

i shall be waiting😊
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

didnt like the way sid behaved with her..he is supposed to scare not scared..he was seeming to be a chamcha..

even i didn't like it but wat shud i do about my laughter????🤣
Originally posted by chakku

even i didn't like it but wat shud i do about my laughter????🤣

u cn laugh..even i was laughing watching that scene..maithli was ordering nd sid was running here nd there to follow her..😆
I too hate d behaviour of metz towards sid...how dare she talk to my big brother like dat..

haa chakku ji , thanks chalo koi toh sid ki baizzati karti hain

Ohh i too luved it LOL😆